Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 84. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 04:05:54 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

They collected 300 ETH. Is this an indicator of capitalization? What's the future of this coin? It's funny. It is obvious that the team did not cope with the project
Activity: 196
March 21, 2018, 03:52:55 PM
It depends on quantity of your money. If you have big cash you can invest but you should do research before.
Activity: 364
March 21, 2018, 03:41:48 PM
I did so, the money that I had - I invested, as well as decided to join the bounty companies.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 03:31:39 PM
Both of this has their own rewards. If you carefully read and invest then you need not have to do anything after buying coins for you would have read about it before investing. Now you just need to follow the news and development of this coin. On the other hand, if you are dependent on bounty then in many cases these are given at the end of the campaign and if the project doesn't scam out, the token/coins will have some value for sure. When you buy coins/token you own them instantly vs getting the coin/token at the end of bounty campaign.
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 02:43:44 PM
i prefer bounty
but sometimes if i seeing any intresting ICO project i would be investing in it
it would be nice profit if you get some nice project isn't, but yeah just invest and forget it and check a couple month
Activity: 504
March 21, 2018, 02:40:22 PM
Investing in projects or getting a bounty? I think that here the answer is obvious, if you like the project and you are ready to invest in this project, then you can participate in its bounty project and get even more tokens and I think this is a good idea.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 02:36:37 PM
I prefer investing over bounties purely because i don't have the time to do bounties. Also, if i don't have the funds to invest in your project i won't be wasting time on doing your "advertising" bounties so you can make money.
Activity: 406
March 21, 2018, 02:20:28 PM
It's very simple. Who has the money - he invests and gets profit. Who does not have money, but has time - he participates in the bounty and also makes a profit. Personally, I do one and the other and investing and participating in the bounty project, because I see potential in these two directions Wink
Activity: 78
March 21, 2018, 02:13:36 PM
for now I can only follow bounty and do trading because I do not have much time to wait until distribution so the right way is to trade
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
March 21, 2018, 02:09:33 PM
I chose both, because investing and working on a bounty project are equally profitable. if we invest we will get a profit when the price jumped up, while working on bounty we also get a profit from tokens given by bounty project. if i get a profit from the bounty project then i will invest the bitcoin.
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
March 21, 2018, 01:13:01 PM
Of course it's better to invest, but you need to have money. So, if you have some money, investing it's for sure the right choice, but if you don't, bounties are the only option.  Wink
Activity: 115
March 21, 2018, 01:10:36 PM
And I would suggest, if there is no funds, then bounty - this experience and the first tokens. If you still want to be an investor, you can dig on the bounty and in the future is to invest. Someone mixes these methods. It all depends on your desire, what would you feel more comfortable.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 01:08:26 PM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

Invest first! Participation in bounty campaigns in my opinion is not so effective. The people who invested in the well-known currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and some others have become very rich. The same could happen with us.
Activity: 308
March 21, 2018, 01:05:21 PM
Hello!

Bounty, if you want to play it safe or even short on budget plus even if you have a regular job that will take you atleast half of your day you can easily do some bounty campaigns for accomplishing tasks each week which will later on will give you an ample amount of reward compared to investing which you will need initial budget to buy and hold.
Activity: 119
March 21, 2018, 12:58:58 PM
Hello!

I would say that it depends on your characteristics. If you like to take challenges and work with evaluation and estimation, you should be an investor. However, if you are a hard-working person, love reading and researching and want to be in a safe zone, you should choose bounty Smiley
Activity: 271
March 21, 2018, 12:49:22 PM
I prefer bounty

nice add  Wink
I like the bonus projects released by the places to promote, now the market is quite fluctuating, and the way to earn income by investing on the floor can be quite risky, in which if greed Participation in bonus projects will be low but the risk may be profitable but also considered to be a reasonable level.
Activity: 308
March 21, 2018, 12:09:16 PM
If I choose at the two choices, I will choose invest. Why? Investing is very easy way to earn money because you only need to invest but in bounty, we need to work hard to earn. So invest is the best than bounty.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 12:08:04 PM
more utmost to follow the bounty to get a lot of coins and need patience in this case if it is enough new investment will start.
Activity: 479
March 21, 2018, 11:28:46 AM
If you want to make free money without spending money. select the bounty. You will earn a small sum of money. But if you invest and you have capital then you will earn more from this market
Activity: 736
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 11:26:17 AM
Invest and bounty, two different things and i don't think there is decision must be made. Both of them are very good ways of making money. If we think that way best option is to invest and participate in a bounty at the same time. Investing requires your own money.
I really agree with that because both are a great way to earn very unfortunate money if we ignore one of them
I am very interested in both but still until now I can not invest because it is limited by capital
Pages:
Jump to: