Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 82. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
March 21, 2018, 11:44:32 PM
I prefer bounty because of lots of capability to have money. Invest is to risky especially incomes of ICO.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
March 21, 2018, 11:39:21 PM
both of them are good, you can invest in different good coins while doing bounty campaigns, just like what they say it is good to have two or more source of income than having only one, right ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 11:36:20 PM
if in my opinion, as long as there are opportunities and opportunities to invest or bounty, then do it, because no one ever knows we will get provit from where, so there have two hopes to get provit
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 11:31:23 PM
Its good to do both, you can invest some money and while you are waiting for adoption or profit you can get some free coins to increase your porfolio! Cool

yes it is good to do both, if you earn already in bounty, why not try to invest your earnings. try to do short term trade, it is good for small investment less capital and good earnings.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 11:26:22 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out a bounty and token sale campaign for this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I prefer to follow bounty. Because according to my follow bounty program like having its own challenge. If you follow the bounty it feels like again working in the real world, like promoting his project. The results obtained from bounty also quite enough to meet the needs of my family's economy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 11:22:23 PM
all back to you and capital of course. when you invest then you spend capital for a profit. while bounty you think to gain profit.
Activity: 1
March 21, 2018, 11:16:57 PM
I prefer bounty

nice add  Wink

great again.
Activity: 99
March 21, 2018, 11:15:30 PM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

both have advantages and disadvantages for each. but if you can use your money, I prefer invest than bounty, because you can be earning much profit from invest. but if you do not want to use your money you can be joined in bounty campaign.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
March 21, 2018, 11:12:24 PM
It's more fun to invest and at the same time to contribute because of a different bounty program that involves a lot of people and you just get a little bit more. Unlike you invest you can cheaper and can get more bonuses available.

#Datarius
Activity: 634
March 21, 2018, 10:26:45 PM
Right now, I prefer to do bounty campaigns than investing. I don't want to cash out money that I'll exchange for bitcoin/altcoins, I want to use tokes/altcoins I earned from doing bounty campaigns in investing to some ICOs. After earning enough money/bitcoins/altcoins, I'll try investing too, I want to invest in ICOs with great potenrtial to grow in the future. Bounties don't give that much money for some for us living in third class/world country, it is really a big amount of money and it really helps us in our financial needs.
Activity: 84
March 21, 2018, 10:25:14 PM
Its good to do both, you can invest some money and while you are waiting for adoption or profit you can get some free coins to increase your porfolio! Cool
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 10:21:43 PM
Why not both?
I invest and follow bounty simultaneously. Sometimes I also invest and follow but on different projects, as long as there are things that give any benefit, I will follow it including investment and bounty.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
March 21, 2018, 10:12:37 PM
I prefer to be bounty than investment, because it does not need much money
just spend a little time for it.   Cheesy Grin
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 21, 2018, 10:10:36 PM
Iam doing both because alot of opportunity in crypto space, when i find good ICO and dont have money to put in it, so i will join their bounty program. Just find more potential project to make more profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
March 21, 2018, 10:01:45 PM
Well, if you are from a Third country, I think bounty is really a thing.
And we all know that investing is a lot faster to earn, and also very risky.
Why not try to invest using your bounty?
I think that's the best way you can earn faster. I personally do this because my salary at work only sustains my daily living, so I use the bounty that I gain from here to invest. Investing really pays off.
Activity: 196
March 21, 2018, 10:00:29 PM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

As what I have observed in the most ICO now, more than 90 percent of them are scam. Investing to an ICO is too risky because we don't know if it is a scam or not. If you want to invest, invest to the coins that is already in the exchanges. But still, I prefer to join bounty campaigns because if I joined a scam ICO, I only invested time so I wasted time not money.
Activity: 45
March 21, 2018, 09:54:20 PM
Hello!

I prefer to join bounty as I don't have much extra to invest into any project or coins.
Bounty has been very effective in gathering coins for yourself, the investment needed is only your time and patience and your good to go.
Investing money is quite risky for me as again, I don't have much extra.
And by the way, kickcity is a good project
Activity: 252
March 21, 2018, 09:50:44 PM
You can do only one thing, there is not enough time for both things - you need to sit and figure out both in bounty and in trading
Activity: 117
March 21, 2018, 09:41:28 PM
Yes, if I invest, Because we can buy new tokens to win.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 09:36:43 PM
In my opinion, you can start with a bounty, and then, a little penetrating this topic, you can proceed to investing from small amounts. That is, you can combine investments and participation in campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: