Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 80. (Read 9567 times)

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
March 22, 2018, 05:05:25 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I prefer to do the bounty campaigns because aside from earning cryptocurrencies, we can also learned about the upcoming products which are related to the cryptos. And also, we can be always aware about the latest updates regarding the situation in the market with the help of our co-participants because I know they were going to share it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 04:49:30 PM
I prefer to do these two things. Since in several areas and companies, more chances to earn, that is, to distribute their risks
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 04:46:08 PM
I prefer to have two types of earnings-investment and participation in bounty. This allows me to earn a lot more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 04:43:13 PM
How many people have so many opinions. One prefer to invest, others like generosity, and someone both.
Activity: 350
💲
March 22, 2018, 04:26:28 PM
i did some bounties. Small stuff, but my best was deeponion coins so far. Got some of those coins. Not worth much, but i know i wouldn't invest a lot of money into crypto right now, because the market is still immature
Activity: 448
March 22, 2018, 04:08:06 PM
I count the bounty. I like the element of surprise when it's not clear how much you will receive, when at the end of the company the stacks are counted as how to unpack presents for the birthday.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
March 22, 2018, 02:52:25 PM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

because I just know the world of crypto I prefer bounty, because it is still deeply about the crypto, I am more careful because many ico projects are scam. so I prefer bounty in getting crypto. and much I get but can not be sold. the average scam project and not achieved the target so that the project can not enter the market
in any case, every investor risks his finances, because even if the investment in the project that you have analyzed, there is still a risk of losses due to various influences on the market. But participating in a bounty company, you do not risk anything at all.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
March 22, 2018, 02:51:03 PM
Both Investing and  bounty is quit  okay, but  base  on my observation, Investment  is the  best, comparing  when they release token to  investor and bounty hunter, Most of the time investors would have taken profit and price migth have crash before token is release  to bounty hunter, you can research on what  happen with credit token, To earn high as a bounty hunter you must hold for a long time.
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
March 22, 2018, 02:40:36 PM
Hello!

because I just know the world of crypto I prefer bounty, because it is still deeply about the crypto, I am more careful because many ico projects are scam. so I prefer bounty in getting crypto. and much I get but can not be sold. the average scam project and not achieved the target so that the project can not enter the market
Activity: 140
March 22, 2018, 02:31:38 PM
Hello! I prefer to do bounties and earn tokens, then invest part of them and hodl other part! Right now the best time to invest by the way!
Activity: 600
March 22, 2018, 02:26:48 PM
I'd rather buy tokens and investments in bitcoin, because for me the tokens in ICO are also cheap, so I'll keep them a few months ahead until the price is higher so I'll get a lot of profit. if we invest in bitcoin in the long run because the bitcoin price every day is higher, so we will get more bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 02:22:56 PM
Personally I prefer both, as I can earn money from both instead of making the decision

Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
March 22, 2018, 02:22:30 PM
We made additional bounty functionality to our exchange project

Activity: 93
Merit: 2
March 22, 2018, 02:13:06 PM
If you want an easy money without hardwork, go to investment. But if you are a person that is persevere, you go to bounty. Because you can earn money without releasing your own money in bounty. You only needs hardwork in bounty campaigning.
Activity: 133
March 22, 2018, 02:00:15 PM
I will focus on investing because it's clearer, I control and have the right choice, sometimes also bounty combinations I will have more money
Activity: 41
March 22, 2018, 01:58:41 PM
I will prefer bountys, because I dont have spare money to invest. Investing is risky and if failed you lost your money, its not an easy thing to do.
Activity: 336
March 22, 2018, 01:56:51 PM
I prefer bounty of a good project with bright future.Investing is good too but kind of risky and I dont have lots of money that I can afford to lose.
Activity: 120
March 22, 2018, 01:42:44 PM
Hello!

I prefer to investing because this is the way to earn a lot money of easily they are going to generate a big profit in future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 01:42:00 PM
Previously I tried investing through ico but unfortunately my first ever participation was not good as it became scam, am just glad I only invest my extra fund. For now I prefer joining different bounty campaigns so I could have a hold of altcoins without having to spend my own money.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
March 22, 2018, 01:31:03 PM
i prefer bounty than invest because the investment will only have a nominal that can certainly be charged, while bounty just as we invest but the nominal we get will more and more.
Pages:
Jump to: