Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 85. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 10:58:59 AM
It depends on a time you are ready to spend and your knowledge of crypto world. I would start from investing position.

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 10:57:29 AM
I participate in the bounty for the time being, but I do not rule out investing in the future. You just need more coins, a little patience and a desire to learn something new.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
March 21, 2018, 09:43:19 AM
Bounties can definitely be profitable, some do it as a job full time with many alts on this forum but it can be a lot of work and research and it comes with risk. Then again so does investing. Investing in solid projects if you have the money is probably better however as you can see if the team behind the project are doing what they said they would or not where as bounties rely on blind faith.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 09:41:56 AM
Do both, you can do bounties while investing or get some strategy. Work on bounty, be a bounty hunter and when you get the reward, invest it in some ico or in bitcoin or altcoins. Better to choose a good ico for investing. Do both! You will earn money from bounty, also you will earn money in your investment.
Activity: 336
March 21, 2018, 09:39:53 AM
For me, I prefer bounty. Why? because bounty campaigns have also been found to be extremely effective when it comes to growing a community that is loyal and dedicated to a service and product. Startups may use bounties for engagement with possible customers in a manner that is far more fun and interactive than past methods. The costs of the bounty campaign will differ depending on various factors, such as campaign duration and the bounty tasks which are offered. Managing a bounty campaign requires manually checking submissions as well as working with the community, which takes up a considerable amount of resources and time.
Activity: 298
March 21, 2018, 09:38:42 AM
i think invest and bounty. because if you are a new to crypto currency world you had better use bounty, in bounty we can earn some tokens without using much money.  Wink invest is also good but if we invest money there is a risk behind that. if we are going to invest before we should find behavior of the coin. it will be the safe way to invest.   
Activity: 210
March 21, 2018, 09:30:18 AM
I prefer bounty

nice add  Wink

I prefer to do both bounty and investing. I started in a bounty campaign and my profit was invested in crypto. I was not able to take out money from my pocket. Since i am not a rich person i do secure my money so that i can't lose that much.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
March 21, 2018, 09:29:02 AM
Both can be good, of course you need to be rich enough to be able to risk losing your investment.
If you're really sure about an investment go for it. Otherwise go for bounties and once you have been paid, you can always re-invest your coins somewhere else.
Activity: 239
March 21, 2018, 09:26:06 AM
I like bounty much more than investing, but in future i am going to learn more about preferences of some coins and take profit from both.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
March 21, 2018, 09:22:47 AM
after I read the title of this topic, I prefer bounty rather than invest. because I think bounty is more interesting if enjoyed.
nor do I underestimate the investment. but from another point of view invest it also good
Activity: 392
March 21, 2018, 09:21:27 AM
I preferbounty because you can get rewarded by it and of the ICO is succes you will get a lot of profits but if you want to make sure and invest to a already working product why not you can also make sure but you will use money in there
Activity: 574
March 21, 2018, 09:18:10 AM
If you don't have enough money go for the bounty first then after that if you get money for signature campaign proceed to invest because a lot of benefits that you will get in investing.
Activity: 167
March 21, 2018, 09:13:45 AM
I prefer to invest in investment is a promising thing and we do not need to work to do it, I do bounty just to fill my spare time and in my opinion it is enough to give me an advantage
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 08:59:01 AM
I think that the best way - to act in all areas, a comprehensive approach can achieve the best results!
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 08:48:46 AM
Investing in an ICO is one of plans but for the meantime i set aside it because of lack of enough funds. I turned to bounty hoping to earn the required amount someday for future ICOs. Bounty campaigns have lower risk than ICOs but both of them need to undergo research to identify the legitimate from a possible scam.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
March 21, 2018, 08:47:47 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I prefer to earn cryptocurrency through bounty because I could minimize the risks for my investments since I did not spend money to start my investment though I would love to do both since investment provides much more stable income compared to bounty because the rewards varies from time to time from its value to its release date which is really not an advisable source of income.
Activity: 392
March 21, 2018, 08:40:53 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I get the crypto currency from following the bounty program then the results I get I will use for trading and investment and I hope the price will go up
Activity: 308
March 21, 2018, 08:28:01 AM
If you are ready to part with money savings and invest in bitcoin or another crypto currency then invest, and if there is not yet an initial capital to consider the bounty it would not be bad.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
March 21, 2018, 08:22:25 AM
Both are not imcompatible. I personnally do both, some bounty campaigns are really interesting if you take the time to choose them. But it difficult to compete in term of earning with investments.
If you have capital and you are not affraid of losing it, investing is still an option that can bring you more.
Activity: 218
Merit: 14
March 21, 2018, 08:22:22 AM
I have a total new strategy. I do not invest in ICO, and i do not participate on Bounty Campaigns. I just invest in Bounty Campaigns! How does this work you think? Its easy. Just wait until the ICO its over. Before the tokens get listed on a exchange, many bounty hunter will drop their tokens on etherdelta. So when this happen, you can buy the tokens for 10% of the ICO price or less. So i get cheap coins without wasting my time for bountys.
Pages:
Jump to: