Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 79. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 10:34:09 AM
For me who dont have money, bounty is the best solution for me to get another income, to get capital for my business, and its really help me to get money from bounty, but you need aware from bounty scam or you just wasting your time
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 10:27:24 AM
I could say to do the same the more you do the more you chance to get an income,even i only do the social camp and investing because im only a newbie,but i could say that there is income with my bounty and investment.
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
March 23, 2018, 10:19:00 AM
Follow Ecex Exchange in Reddit and get 10 Ziggurat (ZIG) Tokens.

Bounty — Follow Ecex Exchange on Reddit at least until ICO ending 19. April 2018. and get 10 Ziggurat (ZIG) Tokens. This is one-time bounty — reward price is 10 ZIG Tokens.

1) Follow Ecex Exchange on Reddit.
2) Log in or Register to Ecex Exchange.https://ecex.exchange
3) Go to Bounty the Section in menu
4) Select “Follow Reddit” option
5) Click on Register in Bounty button and enter Reddit user name
6) You will see that bounty payout is pending — all weekly tasks are consolidated and paid out on Saturdays.

See also illustrated guide at https://www.reddit.com/user/EcexExchange/

Activity: 476
Merit: 105
March 23, 2018, 09:59:27 AM
Bounties don't really give a lot (for the most part), so, if you have some money you're willing to part with - invest.

I agree. With the help of investments, you can get much more than for bounty participation, but on condition that you have enough amount to buy a large number of tokens.   
Activity: 598
March 22, 2018, 09:38:12 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I prefer Bounty because Bounty does not need funding capital. usually, if we follow Bounty we can get enough stake to fill my wallet. and I collect all the results I receive.
Yes I also get a free coin from Bounty to do Trading. to this day I have never invested using my personal money. just by persistence and patience in searching Bounty I believe there will be great results for the future.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 09:37:11 PM
I prefer bounty

nice add  Wink
In this situation bounty is more more better than investment. Now Ethereum and bitcoin price is sliding down and i face a huge loss. So i don't to think investment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 22, 2018, 09:27:34 PM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

I prefer Bounty because Bounty does not need funding capital. usually, if we follow Bounty we can get enough stake to fill my wallet. and I collect all the results I receive.
Activity: 20
March 22, 2018, 09:18:28 PM
I started with a bounty campaign. then after i have funds that i earned on bounty I invest it on some ICO that i think will be successful in the future. sometimes we win sometimes we lose.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
March 22, 2018, 09:17:48 PM
Hello!

I do both so that there will be multiple streams of income that may come in and I will have no problem with my investments. The only way to survive the market is to diversify.
Activity: 50
Merit: 3
ONe Social Network.
March 22, 2018, 08:58:41 PM
During my first month in this forum, all I wanted is to join some bounty campaigns so that I could make my free time more productive instead of spending it playing games and in social media. But as the time goes by, I just found myself being interested on investing to couple of projects so I prefer doing both. I couldn't give any technical explanation why as of the moment, I just felt that I still need to join signature campaigns in order for me to understand more how ICO works as well as to practice myself on choosing good and promising projects.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 08:46:11 PM
There is no unequivocal answer, investment or something else. Everyone chooses what is closer to him. But it's better to try several strategies at the same time!
Activity: 129
March 22, 2018, 08:26:16 PM
Hello!

I prefer to invest cux they allows to earn a lot of more money.
Activity: 406
March 22, 2018, 07:59:06 PM
i really love investing because that is the best way to earn a lot of money. however, I also need a fixed fund to buy coins or tokens but i dont have. So, at the first time i have worked for bounty to get tokens. After that, i sell them to have fund and invest in other coins.
For me doing both investing and bounty is really great, because we wil able to get many money or many profit doing both, and participating on a great bounty just like the deal coin is can really give me many profit and by investing on the deal coin is we will also give me a chance to earn more money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 07:46:15 PM
If you have the means, you can count both options, but so for each one will have his own option, I personally prefer generosity and a little investing
Activity: 214
March 22, 2018, 07:43:43 PM
I choose to follow them, the better we follow the gift, and then using the payment gift as an investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
March 22, 2018, 07:39:29 PM
Choose both,  I do bounty for those projects where I can easily get some crypto, but HYIP ICOs don't have or have limited bounty, so I would better invest in such projects
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
March 22, 2018, 07:28:11 PM
If you have a minimum of capital, it is much better to go trading without wasting time with the bounties, especially now that with the merit system it has become impossible to rise in rank.
Otherwise, if you do not have money, bounties are the most practical way to finance themselves and get a small initial capital.
Activity: 179
March 22, 2018, 05:22:06 PM
I prefer bounty

nice add  Wink

For my own opinion, it is both preferable. Investing crypto is very good when the price of crypto was so high and undergo selling its an achievement for me cause investing crypto is not that easy it might lost your money when the crypto goes lower. Unlike joining bounty, you don't need capital in bounty. It only need posting to gain stakes and undergo trading.
Activity: 1078
March 22, 2018, 05:14:22 PM
Investing is more profitable option when you have a good amount of money to invest. If you have less than like 100$ to invest in the project - it is might be better to participate in Bounty campaigns.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
March 22, 2018, 05:11:12 PM
I started with bounty  and than after getting first money  started investing   into alts, however now  only bounty((((
Pages:
Jump to: