Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 81. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 01:22:55 PM
I really never liked bounties - always seems a bit sketchy to me.  If a product is good, then I will invest.... and while I admit bounties are almost always a part of any ICO - it is bad form, appealing to the greedy little gnome in us all. I will mostly choose bounty over invest.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
March 22, 2018, 01:14:35 PM
i really love investing because that is the best way to earn a lot of money. however, I also need a fixed fund to buy coins or tokens but i dont have. So, at the first time i have worked for bounty to get tokens. After that, i sell them to have fund and invest in other coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 01:44:27 AM
I prefer to bounty. In joining bounty campaigns you don't have to take a risk just participate in ico rules do what ever they want and you can earn tokens you just need a hardwork and patience.
Activity: 125
March 22, 2018, 01:27:04 AM
While you can not bounty then I invest little in advance while waiting for my ride account in order to rank can follow bounty at least signature. In addition to the signature could also be possible to follow social media are also pretty big prize.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 01:22:35 AM
If asked to choose between invest or bounty I will choose both. Because the investment and the bounty will both generate profits. Maybe my opinion can be different from the opinions of others in this forum.

The reason I chose both is that both benefit me, by following bounty I can make a profit and so also my investment will also be able to produce. What sets it apart is time.

Maybe if the follow-up bounty can spend 1-2 months because there are already schedules starting from follow-up bounty until the coin liquid. Meanwhile, if our investment can profit anytime and can lose at any time. Depending on our own, want to use the method short term or long term, if I personally prefer to use short term because I am not impatient person and want to quickly enjoy the benefits gained from investment.
Activity: 107
March 22, 2018, 01:16:25 AM
Investment  is always good. If you want earn good amount of money you need to invest.Bounty don't give you lot of money.other hand invest give you handsome amount.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 01:13:03 AM
I would prefer to join both bounty and investing if i realy like the campaign and i realy bilieve on the team that they can gave us a good profit in the future. Just make sure that you realy know about there platform and make sure that they are not a scam team with a good background.
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 01:07:43 AM
if I prefer to get crypto from following bounty, because don't need much capital we can get crypto. and again the way it works is easy enough it doesn't complicate me.
but if we have a large enough capital, it would not hurt to invest, because investment usually can generate more than just following a bounty program.
so far I have never invested, I prefer to follow bounty program.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
March 22, 2018, 12:56:59 AM
I will tend to do bounty than invest, since I don't have money to invest. Beside that I am enjoying playing with bounty because they were interesting and I have learned so much from bounty.
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 12:55:17 AM
If you want to choose a simple path and minimal risk it is bounty. If you want more profit but with a comparable risk, then choose the investment. If you want multiple benefits, do both.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
March 22, 2018, 12:52:35 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I prefer investing because I can earn more through this.
Activity: 18
March 22, 2018, 12:48:48 AM
I would prefer bounty campaign because you will only risk your time and effort you arent required to have any amount to start unlike to investing in trades or in ICO investments you would require spefic amount to get your profits,mining also needs big initial investment to be able to get your passive income that is why if you dont have enough money to start trading or mining bounties would give you good rewards.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 12:33:35 AM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

I do not have so many coins. so I prefer to follow Bounty. because Bounty does not use capital. while for the investment, I do not have enough capital.
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
March 22, 2018, 12:16:43 AM
Bounty is better Although both of them are all OK but you which to invest In an up coming ICO's is better.
Activity: 280
March 22, 2018, 12:04:53 AM
I prefer to combine both of these activities, because I do not do too much investment, they do not require it, but the bounty have to spend a lot of time. In the end, I get pretty good earnings.
I also do the same investment and bounty, because I think as long as there is an opportunity to do the best and earn more income why not
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 22, 2018, 12:04:42 AM
I do both, I do bounty and invest my income on altcoins. its better since I dont need the money as of now, I invest it so I earn profit from my income. I'm saving it for the future.
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
March 21, 2018, 11:59:35 PM
I prefer the bounty especially to those who are new to crypto because you do not need to invest or withdraw money to earn only if you are nothing and you should choose a good project like the kickcity they are very worth it in just 4 weeks and get rewards like tokens you can trade with maximize profit.

Investment is possible to get a lot of money in the your investment than bounty
bounty is only extra to get some of tokens. don't focused in bounty it is better to focus in your traded and investment.
Activity: 372
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 21, 2018, 11:55:01 PM
Its up to you, if you dont have money for investment then you can participate on bounty campaigns. then after you have receive your reward you can invest it or whatever you like to do with it. use it or invest it.
Activity: 122
March 21, 2018, 11:50:36 PM
I prefer the bounty especially to those who are new to crypto because you do not need to invest or withdraw money to earn only if you are nothing and you should choose a good project like the kickcity they are very worth it in just 4 weeks and get rewards like tokens you can trade with maximize profit.
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 21, 2018, 11:48:47 PM
Hello!

if you have more money. you can invest. because the profits are big enough to invest. so your income opportunities will increase.
Pages:
Jump to: