Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 88. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 05:45:00 AM
I like the idea of ​​investing with prizes very much. but I think my awards will reach the amount of my investments up to a few days.  Cool
Activity: 8
March 20, 2018, 05:33:12 AM
I think that those 2 things aren't comparable - bounty may be efficient if you have free time and instruments to do it, but it won't bring you a lot of money. Investing, however, may bring lots of money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 05:16:32 AM
still interested in both, but almost entirely my time spent on the bounty. the reason is very reasonable course, bounty does not need capital but its revenue is quite large. an easy job with big results certainly a thing that everyone expected.
Activity: 97
March 20, 2018, 04:34:46 AM
In main times, many people is very likes about the invest and bounty. In addition, after they joined the project they will get some coin or more coins. Futhermore, they can gets information about the project. But l think if l have yo choose about the invest and bounty, l would like to choose bounty in my project. Because after l we joined the bounty we can get more coin. Then, bounty very familiar in their project. So l likes bounty in my project.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
March 20, 2018, 04:26:29 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

If you haven’t money than it is best choice to start use potential of bounty campaigns for getting money. After it will be possible to invest. But investing is more preferable way of doing I think.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
March 19, 2018, 11:10:11 AM
Participating in bounties is a very great way to start in cryptoworld. Aside from learning a lot by doing the campaigns, you can also start to earn something without investing yet and then try to invest what you have earned from the bounties, at least for a trial and error (for day trader) you can't actually lose your money. When you are confident of what you have already learned, then maybe you can invest more then.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 11:08:01 AM
I prefer the bounty campaign. participation in ICO requires money and is rather risky. It is easier for me to invest my time than money.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 10:56:24 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I prefer the company's bounty, because you can earn very well and there is almost nothing complicated. And I'm afraid to invest. Because I'm not sure that I will succeed in investing.
Activity: 67
March 19, 2018, 07:29:47 AM
I think the investment will bring higher profits and faster
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 19, 2018, 07:27:14 AM
Bounty is the income without investment but you have to spent your time for bounty work. Investment needs initial money to invest. So start crypto with bounty and now i am involve in investment and Bounty.
Activity: 34
March 19, 2018, 07:26:28 AM
Decision to invest to get profit as investment gains or doing bounty campaign depends on you. If you have idle funds, it is better to invest for getting much more money.But if you don't have enough money, just join bounty campains and from this acitivity you also earn money. This is a safe decison and not risky for you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
March 19, 2018, 07:19:45 AM
Investing involves risk resulting loss on your capital unlike bounty you don't need a capital to start just your time and effort only.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 19, 2018, 07:17:40 AM
Investing only for people who have a lot of capital and bounty is only for people who are looking for money. Sometimes joining the bounty is more profitable but not profitable as investing is only profitable because we only capitalize a service offered that make a lot of money.
we can use the strategy to follow bounty first and salary from bounty can be used for little investment. but it is risky if we do not understand the science of investment and only losses in the can. if we have the science of investment then we can generate profit from the bounty used for investment capital.
Activity: 103
March 19, 2018, 07:17:33 AM
Because i dont have free money to invest in to crypto , i prefer spend time for doing bounty campaign because this freelance job is promising good money. And from bounty reward i trade it to maximize the profit.
Activity: 73
March 19, 2018, 07:17:25 AM

Of course it is better to combine. Especially in the red market. It cheers up.
Activity: 124
March 19, 2018, 07:14:47 AM
Invest or bounty? I prefer Bounty in the digital word take their origin from online gaming platforms that offered rewards for participating in their game development. Bounties are essentially incentivized reward mechanisms offered by companies to individuals. What this means is that a company introducing a product or a service offers some rewards to people in exchange for performing certain tasks. It is akin to a barter trade of sorts; the company gives rewards to a person and the person in return does some simple tasks for the company. It is a veritable means of advertising for many companies.Within the cryptocurrency scene, bounties have become a useful part of any ICO campaign. Many start-ups usually incorporate a bounty program as part of their ICO campaign. During the bounty program, the ICOs provide compensation for a number of tasks spread across marketing, bug reporting or even improving aspects of the cryptocurrency framework. The reward is usually in the form of cryptocurrency tokens or fiat currency this option is however rare. The cryptocurrency space has proved to be a massively conducive environment for bounty programs. This is because it offers great rewards and incentives for both the cryptocurrency start-up and individuals alike.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
March 19, 2018, 07:14:39 AM
Investing only for people who have a lot of capital and bounty is only for people who are looking for money. Sometimes joining the bounty is more profitable but not profitable as investing is only profitable because we only capitalize a service offered that make a lot of money.
Activity: 111
March 19, 2018, 07:11:51 AM
Kickcity this project is a very good project, I'd love to its bounty thread, but I have to attend another bounty thread, so there is no way to attend, so I think I will consider the investment of the ICO project.
Activity: 280
March 19, 2018, 07:07:09 AM
I follow both investment and bounty, but I am more happy with bounty, because with bounty I can benefit by working what is dev. Bounty really helped me Smiley
Activity: 196
March 19, 2018, 07:01:58 AM
Invest  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: