Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 89. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 11:55:35 AM
I will follow the bounty first to get the funds, when I already have enough funds I will invest into some ico which I think can produce and benefit even in the business world there is profit and loss, and I hope to get profit is not a loss. Cheesy
Activity: 4
March 18, 2018, 11:50:59 AM
I myself am just a bounty hunter and always join in some gifts to get paid but I think that's not enough so I also invest in some altcoin and of course bitcoin, I think the best way to earn a lot more useful income Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 11:31:06 AM
if i have enough capital and knowledge about crypto i will go invest. but you can do both. now i am bounty hunter. i join bounty while learning about crypto n ico until i have enough capital to invest.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 18, 2018, 09:33:55 AM
I think I prefer bounty to get crypto. because now a lot of ico is a scam, so I'm a little afraid to invest. but for those who want to get the crypto from investing, I suggest being able to choose a reliable ICO.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 09:26:48 AM
I like them both. Bounty does not need capital, low risk but low income. Investing requires capital, the opportunity to earn a lot of money, and the wrong decision will be risky. Undecided Undecided
Activity: 25
March 18, 2018, 09:24:03 AM
Currently, you should do both, be careful with invest, it seems we are not at the bottom.
Activity: 280
March 18, 2018, 09:22:32 AM
Oh No! Bounty to me is my preference and the best because there is no financial outlay or any monetary investment attached to it. So I do bounty campaigns such as facebook, twitter, signature, translation and blog. At the end of the ICO I get paid in tokens or coins which are tradable in crypto exchanges.
Activity: 406
March 18, 2018, 09:19:38 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

Why not both ? You can participate in campaign, and save the coins that you get from reward.
If you want to invest in ICO, you sure must know about the ICO project, so you won't get scammed.
Jlv
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
March 18, 2018, 09:18:08 AM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

As of now i prefer to join bounty to earn and then if i have enough money i will try to invest for more earnings.
Activity: 130
March 18, 2018, 09:14:47 AM
Of course if you have start capital you can invest for sure, but bounty also have many pluss for example you can get tokens for free in huge eth amaount!
Activity: 280
March 18, 2018, 09:13:08 AM
Hello!

I prefer bounty. It's always good to support new projects by advertising about them. KickCity seems interesting, worth to take a look.
Activity: 47
March 18, 2018, 09:10:24 AM
The two options are very good!! Cheesy
Activity: 196
March 18, 2018, 08:10:58 AM
Investing takes much less time)) I took it and that's it. And in the bounty you have to be constantly at the computer and it takes a lot of time
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
March 17, 2018, 07:09:14 PM
Hello!

Its so difficult to say you. I do bounty campaign Kickcity and know this project - good idea. In my opinion you can in paralels bounty and invest. I alredy do the same in Fishcoin program. Just my thinks
Activity: 126
March 17, 2018, 07:03:50 PM
This is dependent on the concerned individual, bounty is good if there is time for an individual do some bounty tasks.
But an individual that is a busy type without much working time can do  a thorough investigation about a project before investing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
March 17, 2018, 06:19:33 PM
Investing has double function which are one it help you as an investor to be part of the project and at the same time it help to found and support the project, and again bounty is another means of promoting and earning some of the coin from the project but in all investment in any project is the most preferred and profiting.
Activity: 112
March 17, 2018, 06:13:49 PM
i prefer both . if its a very good coin i also invest. if it a good coin bounty.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
March 17, 2018, 06:12:25 PM
I think one thing not prevents the other. If you have untwisted accounts on social networks, you can even not badly earn.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
March 17, 2018, 04:39:53 PM
That depends only from you. If you want to get free money and you have enough time you will choose bounty. If you want to make money and you know how it works you will prefer an investment
Activity: 125
March 17, 2018, 04:35:16 PM
I choose bounty because this part-time job promises good money. For bounty rewards I trade to make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: