Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 90. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 104
March 17, 2018, 05:08:02 AM
If there is free cash, it is better, of course, to combine these two different ways of increasing your capital in the crypto currency. Investing in well-known coins for a long-term perspective is for those who do not have much free time. To participate in generosity campaigns, you do not need to invest your money, however, this activity requires a lot of time, knowledge, effort and experience. Proceeding from this, everyone has the opportunity to choose what method of earning a crypto currency is more suitable for him.
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 05:01:05 AM
both very good because when the market price is down we prefer investment and start looking dibounty for our investment more ..
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
March 17, 2018, 04:53:02 AM
You can raise some money in bounty, and then invest in different altcoins or ICOs. It is good strategic for newbies.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
March 17, 2018, 04:38:53 AM
I think it is a good idea to do both. Without a doubt, free coins are always a good thing; however, when I’m really interested in the project, I do the bounty to get a better look at what the team is about. Very often things are communicated differently to investors and bounty hunters and very often something may slip. I’m more confident about a team that manages its bounty participants with respect and integrity; as anything different may indicate a cash grab.
Activity: 115
March 17, 2018, 04:32:15 AM
In my opinion who have little means and knowledge bounty for the best solution to fill the cones. And then the feelings. Smiley
Activity: 812
March 17, 2018, 03:20:36 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

Investing on ICO is good because sometimes we get large discount for their pre-sale. If we can do both which is join on their bounty and their ICO that would be good because we can double our token/coin
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 03:19:00 AM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

if you do not have the capital for investment then you can use bounty campaign to find capital for investment, but if you already have capital for investment you can do both by using investment and bounty campaign you will get the coin very much.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
March 17, 2018, 03:17:35 AM
Depending on how much time and money do you have? If you do not have much money and you have enough time - then the bounty is the best choice.
Activity: 504
March 17, 2018, 03:03:45 AM
in today's conditions, investment is not suitable, it is better to invest with those who come from the bounty.
Activity: 168
March 17, 2018, 03:00:41 AM
I think you need to invest money and participate in the bounty. keep all chances to make money on this wild market
Activity: 252
March 17, 2018, 02:51:48 AM
I will prefer bounty as I don't want to spent any money in investing. Maybe later when I have a lot of money. I will work as good as I can to earn more money.
when you have high rank maybe you will get more money but for now you just make small amount in bounty and why you not try investing just a little amount. you can start in best ico to invest and you will seeing what better
Activity: 406
March 17, 2018, 02:46:12 AM
Hello!

why not both ? You can participate on a campaign, and collect your coins.
Then invest your coins for long term, if the project have quality, the coin price surely will be increased in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 12:55:06 AM
i think bounty altough investing is good but bounty campaign is better most importantly when you are in  a high rank account, sometimes investing is good because you can have money if you want and hold it until it boom.
Activity: 87
March 17, 2018, 12:35:19 AM
For me, which I dont have big money to invest I just do bounty. I must wait time in order for me to get profit but if I have more money I will invest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 12:33:41 AM
I'd rather follow the bounty than I invest my money there because of the rampant fraud, so much ICO that suddenly runs away and brings our money, we can not profit.

Both bounty and investing is can give us many money, but if i only need to choose one i we will choose to invest because it is more easy to do because we will just need to hold our coin and wait until the value of it is we will grow and when tha value of it was grow very high and then im gonna sell it .
Activity: 175
March 17, 2018, 12:24:32 AM
I will like bounty than invest, they are much more risk. If we pick the wrong ICO then our money will be gone. Investing need a lot of research and need skills, so its harder than bounty.
Activity: 191
March 17, 2018, 12:22:35 AM
I think kickcity is a good project. About invest or bounty it depends on the individual. If someone is lazy to think I think investing is right for him. If you do not want to spend money, then bounty is the right choice. Invest and bounty is good. If it can do both it is very good.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
March 17, 2018, 12:18:44 AM
Hello!

It is hard to choose between these two options so i rather choose both investing and joining bounty.Participating in a bounty campaigns is a good way to earn tokens or bounty rewards because some ICO's have high allocations of funds in their campaigns in order for bounty hunters to have money. Investing is also a good practice as a crypto user but before investing in an ICO, you better make sure that the ICO your going to invest is legit and had a very good team that can run  the project throughout the campaign period.
Activity: 70
March 17, 2018, 12:08:47 AM
I think both are good and have their respective benefits. money makes money. The more risk it has the more money you make (if you are lucky  Wink ). For bounty campaigns you invest your time. and time is money. so in either case you are investing something. Nothing is free...   
Activity: 377
March 17, 2018, 12:06:28 AM
Hello!

Also, check out the bounty and token sale campaign for this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

Of course, I prefer to do Bounty. Because if our gifts do not need to spend capital but can get considerable results if we follow a promising project. But if our investment must have capital and certainly there is no profit and loss.
Pages:
Jump to: