Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 92. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 5
March 16, 2018, 09:26:25 AM
Well, it depends on individual with regards to money and time.  If the person have the capital and no extra time to participate in bounty campaign then investing is preferred. Will just wait for his profit with only little effort. In contrary, if the person have no capital and have lots of free time then bounty campaign is the answer, in such case he can start to earn capital for him to have investment.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 09:07:17 AM
I really never liked bounties - always seems a bit sketchy to me.
If a product is good, then I will invest.... and while I admit bounties are almost always a part of any ICO - it is bad form, appealing to the greedy little gnome in us all.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 09:04:36 AM
I do both. One is not enough these days.Investing with my own capital, making adjustments on my current portfolio and bounties.
I agree with you doing both bounty and investing is the best strategy to do to make many money or profit, and for me working on great bounty like the deal coin is we will give us many money and when i get my reward that we will be the best time to invest.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 09:00:47 AM
I will start investing after getting a result from bounty, at least 30% is enough to invest
Activity: 116
March 16, 2018, 08:58:18 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

Why do you chose beetween 2 options instead of choosing  both? You can take part in bounties and then invest earned money! Cool
Activity: 245
March 16, 2018, 08:53:25 AM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

Though I am a newbie but till now I got some knowledge in regards of cryptos. So, I personally suggest you that you should first invest less, then analyze your income then after some research work you should go for big amount and enjoy the outcome.

To get basic or advanced knowledge in respect of Cryptocurrencies, blockchains, list of live ICOs, various crypto coins, you should visit cryptocoinjudge.com, icotokennews, coinschedule.com, coinalert.com, coinbase.com

Activity: 714
Merit: 114
March 16, 2018, 08:41:09 AM
Investing does not seem to be good to me because I cannot afford one. I prefer bounty because there is no risk at all in joining bounty. Wether I get paid or not, it would not depress me because what was only taken is time and effort. This is what I like about crypto, everyone is given a chance to earn.

same here , i dont also have a cash therfor i didnt experience investing in cryptos but i oftenly do bounty campaigns because time is only i have. i do have a lot of time because i dont have a regular job , that is why i only use this free time effeciently by joining those bounty campaigns in order to earn some free coins on my spare time.  althgough we can always do both if ever we have both the capital and time if we want to maximize our income.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 16, 2018, 08:35:50 AM
Hello!

I started in a bounty campaign and the profit i get was invested and traded. I decided to invest because there are a lot of opportunity in it to become rich. In bounty sometimes you have less profit because there are a lot of participants this day.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 08:24:46 AM
of course both options combined. if u just want to earn money by bounty u have to be patients for weeks or month. the risk is that you miss coin opportunities. if u invest directly u can profit on opps but have to reduce your fiat money.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 08:21:40 AM
I suggest a reward, because it costs a lot of money and is very risky, but the reward is free, so I prefer to pay for it.

Activity: 84
March 16, 2018, 08:13:07 AM
for a lot off people it is difficult to invest some of their spare money in crypto , aspecialy because you never know if your investment is still worth something the day after , so if someone is just started , maybe good to start with hunting some bounty's
Activity: 9
March 16, 2018, 08:08:35 AM
To use both strategies is the best way!
Invest in new projects, don't take part on pumping, take risks on your mind and forget about "To the moooon"...
Bounty is a good way to get passive income, why not.
But investing is easier to enter in.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 08:03:42 AM
do bounties might take alot of work but its worth every min you pour on it , then reinvest it to an ICO you like keep doing this Smiley you might find success goodluck
Activity: 266
March 16, 2018, 08:03:12 AM
Hello!

I suggest you to join both of them. Because if you want get tokens practically and rapidly you should make some investment or trading, but actually there're some risks in investing.
Bounty give you free tokens and coins, but you should do something like promote their ICO and do some rules. But bounty is very worth to join. So it depands on you want make money easily or rapidly with some risk. For me two of them are very worth and promising.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
March 16, 2018, 08:00:24 AM
Bounty is a very good source of an additional income and to start with crypto. But if you want to make big money you should invest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
T H E G O L D E N I C O
March 16, 2018, 07:58:13 AM
Investing does not seem to be good to me because I cannot afford one. I prefer bounty because there is no risk at all in joining bounty. Wether I get paid or not, it would not depress me because what was only taken is time and effort. This is what I like about crypto, everyone is given a chance to earn.
Activity: 91
March 16, 2018, 07:57:07 AM
I am surely want to invest rather than to join bounty because invest is  more proper to get much. However, I do not have enough money to incest in crypto, it is the problem. I should earn money in bounty first to be able investing in crypto next day. I find most people are prefer to invest  and they wish much to do it.  Unfortunately, they probably have the same problem as me.
Activity: 97
March 16, 2018, 07:52:45 AM
In main times, invest and bounty is very populer in our project. Most people is very enjoyed after they joined it. But in addition, the most of the people interested to joined the bounty. Because, after they joined the bounty they can get some coin or more coin. Besides, we can can get a good bounty in their project. So, l think bounty is a good project to get more coins.
Activity: 168
March 16, 2018, 07:49:21 AM
Just read some people getting scammed off of bounties, so I think investing is generally the safer option, if you have the money of course.

If not, you can try to find some decent airdrop and bounties.
Activity: 66
March 16, 2018, 07:47:03 AM
Hello!

With Bounty, you do not risk with your money, but you will never get the big profit as well. making even the smallest investments you can always suggest that you might lose. However, investing is the most profitable thing still.
You are right, investing is the most profitable thing still, bounty is just done as your activity so you always know what happened in crypto recently, do not use bounty as a way to get income !!!
Pages:
Jump to: