Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 91. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 12:03:17 AM
Both are good for gaining tokens but for investing you need a capital so that you can buy a tokens yiu want depends on your capiatal unless in bounties you can join and make an effort for it to gain an token. This two way are good in gaining a profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 11:59:25 PM
Both of these options for me are very good either investment or bounty but for now I take a step to bounty to increase the capital little by little because if our investment takes a large enough capital to invest frankly I am very interested in investment because investing is the way that the fastest to make a profit despite the fact the risk is very high
Activity: 210
March 16, 2018, 11:57:11 PM
I will prefer bounty as I don't want to spent any money in investing. Maybe later when I have a lot of money. I will work as good as I can to earn more money.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
March 16, 2018, 11:54:45 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

i think you should do some bounty to get some money for invest . In bounty campaign, you can earn free money. And with doing bounty campaign read the forum and gather some knowledge about crypto. And after learning about crypto then you should invest.
Activity: 121
March 16, 2018, 11:36:31 PM
WHy not boith?  Grin. To earn more, being greedy can be fruitful sometimes.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 11:33:53 PM
I do both of that, in bounty you can earn money without taking risk and after you had profit from bounty campaign you can invest it or trade it. You’ll get double income from that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 06:34:55 PM
I'd rather follow the bounty than I invest my money there because of the rampant fraud, so much ICO that suddenly runs away and brings our money, we can not profit.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
March 16, 2018, 06:07:27 PM
I think both of them might be good profit opportunities. If the prices low, I think investing in the top coins which have low prices can be so logical. On the other hand, if you have luck and if you do good researchs, you can get good gains by bounties.
Activity: 378
March 16, 2018, 06:04:15 PM
Bounty is introducing a decentralized bounty hunting network with a staking , token burning based review system for submissions driven by blockchain technology.ideally, you should be doing both.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
March 16, 2018, 10:04:42 AM
In my opinion, it is necessary to do both and then and after a certain time, you will see what is better and more to do more.
Activity: 22
March 16, 2018, 10:04:24 AM
My personal way is doing both investing and bounties.money from bounties that i getting also reinvesting me
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
March 16, 2018, 09:57:30 AM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

Why not take advantage of both these opportunities? Obviously if you have the possibility also to invest some money of your own, otherwise bounties are a good way to earn something when you start...
Activity: 401
March 16, 2018, 09:56:33 AM
both for investment and for bounty you need to choose very serious projects. Even after receiving the bounty, you must still sell these tokens in order not to store them in your wallet for nothing
Activity: 364
March 16, 2018, 09:55:09 AM
With the situation on the crypto market, which is happening now, I prefer to receive crypto coins, for the participation of the avidi bounty. This is more logical and safe for your wallet.
Activity: 238
March 16, 2018, 09:52:02 AM
BOUnty is really profitable time and effort is your investment. You will gain so much knowledge learnings grom ico and different kind of investments un ico its nice to work on bounties less risk and more challenging because you need to up your rank and do the bounty task daily. Its not easy to do the task but its nice to learn more thngs but take precatuons some bounty are scams so select or study and do research before you do bounty.
Activity: 128
March 16, 2018, 09:49:41 AM
Hello!

For me. I'm much prefer for bounty campaign instead to invest money with cryptos. In bounty campaign you don't need to invest money the only effort you can do is to work with it to earn stake for token or cryptos'. Nowadays it's hard to invest money with cryptos' because the value of it now is fluctuating.
Activity: 532
March 16, 2018, 09:42:44 AM
I always join bounty campaign to earn cryptos. Because i do not have enough money to use in investing. Bounties is the only way i can earn cryptos.
sure from bounty you can had money to invest thats, bounty is best way i think and when you have high rank you can recieved much coins from bounty
Activity: 32
March 16, 2018, 09:37:19 AM
Freerolling is the best option anyway
Activity: 504
March 16, 2018, 09:34:22 AM
I always join bounty campaign to earn cryptos. Because i do not have enough money to use in investing. Bounties is the only way i can earn cryptos.
Activity: 107
March 16, 2018, 09:27:29 AM
I will mostly choose bounty over invest. So i won't release my own money and not be scammed. It is also more easier once you've become familiar with it.
Pages:
Jump to: