Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 93. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 07:44:20 AM
If you have a enough funds then invest, investment are more profitbale than bounty (i think) but it depends on your funds, If you have more time to spen then go for bounty with bounty you do not put a risk but less profitable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 07:38:35 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

With Bounty, you do not risk with your money, but you will never get the big profit as well. making even the smallest investments you can always suggest that you might lose. However, investing is the most profitable thing still.
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
March 16, 2018, 07:36:26 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I prefer to spend time in bounty, as for now i've work here hardly to get crypto. But if i have enough money i want to invest it to gain a big income of it. Although sometimes its difficult but if you want to success in life you have to work hardly. The needs of the bounty is the full support of the people who participated in their campaign and that is what i've always do even its hard.
Activity: 532
March 16, 2018, 07:04:03 AM
I think that you can invest and take part in bounty programs in same time. In the future, on the right investments, you can earn more than on bounty, and at the moment you can earn in these two directions.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 06:03:08 AM
I dont have enough money to start make invest in crypto so i prefer doing bounty program and also will trade the reward to maximize the profit. Iam from poor family and now start to make money in bounty program, i hope from this job i can change my family financial's better than before.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
March 16, 2018, 05:13:11 AM
both of them need to do, both winning bounty and trading is the most logical
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
March 16, 2018, 05:10:39 AM
Both is better as long as you are investing in a good project, I mean you do not invest blindly to all available project. As well as joining bounty, we also should be careful to choose which bounty of a project has a great potential future. Otherwise, if we do it blindly then we will just wasting our money and time.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
March 16, 2018, 05:07:00 AM
all depending on the choice of each because for investment must have the capital but if you do not have the capital I suggest join bounty to get a salary, as I am following the bounty because they do not have capital for investment Wink

Bounty is not a job and the project can turn scam or the team decide to ignore all bounty payments once the crowdsale is over, so do not call it a salary.It should be taken a privilege to get some money for doing a task which may/may not earn depending on certain factors as I have mentioned one of them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 04:57:51 AM
I do both. One is not enough these days.Investing with my own capital, making adjustments on my current portfolio and bounties.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 02:26:56 AM
all depending on the choice of each because for investment must have the capital but if you do not have the capital I suggest join bounty to get a salary, as I am following the bounty because they do not have capital for investment Wink
Activity: 134
March 15, 2018, 11:54:21 PM
investment or bonus, is just the way to make money. I think if you have a lot of capital, you should invest, although you may be at risk, but the profitability is quite high. And if you want to be sure, and you are hard-working, there's plenty of time you should hunt for bonuses. The ways of it are good, based only on you choose, like me I participate in both of these forms.
Activity: 136
March 15, 2018, 11:52:06 PM
I would prefer to bounty than invest, I don't have a gut to invest. I my opinion its to risky and I kindly like to play safe. Maybe if there were a chance that I am eager to invest then I will.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
March 15, 2018, 11:49:02 PM
If you're tight on money or don't want to risk your money, do bounties because if you never receive your tokens from the campaign, the only thing you lose is your time. But you won't make a lot of money from most bounties, so that's where investing comes in. Invest in the right ico or small market cap coin and you can make good profits.
Activity: 109
March 15, 2018, 11:36:54 PM
Investing would be good if we have much capital but if we dont have its nice to join bounty first, but of course we need to work hard in bounty programs, unlike in investing that we are relax while waiting profits.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
March 15, 2018, 11:07:47 PM
if you're a person who has a lot of money, and has plenty of time to join a bounty campaign, maybe investing, while following a bounty campaign will make a very good profit for you. for now, I just follow the bounty campaign and save for the future.
Activity: 166
March 15, 2018, 11:05:51 PM
I really like to do both to maximize my profits. There should be no excuse why not to choose to do both.

Investing into Bitcoin and altcoins makes things easier, but you must have a strong mindset to deal with the volatility of crypto. If not, then don't bother and just focus towards signature campaign which enables you to earn without investing anything. You can sell the tokens for BTC after campaign is over and just hodl until you feel Bitcoin will rise in price or just convert to fiat.
copper member
Activity: 83
March 15, 2018, 10:20:31 PM
I prefer you bounty because without investing you can earn maximum earnings.
Activity: 34
March 15, 2018, 10:19:09 PM
when you earned on bounty you can start invest.
Activity: 112
March 15, 2018, 10:16:10 PM
if you have patience to collect bounty, my advice just follow bounty campaign, but if you do not want to bother and just want to sit and see the market price you should invest directly into bitcoin.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 10:00:04 PM
I think joining bounty and if you get a prize for investment maybe that is the best way to make a profit, so I prefer do both bounty and investment but to participate ico I am still limiting and choose a good project which is good for investment,and I do trading every day so i enjoy all cryptocurrency programs..
Pages:
Jump to: