Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest wisely - page 18. (Read 4813 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 11:46:19 PM
You should be wise investing your money because many ico's now are scammers, they get the money of a lot of people. We should not put our money into risk so that we will not regret in the end. Bounty hunters also should be wise choosing a bounty to participate.
Activity: 210
July 13, 2018, 11:33:30 PM
However, most projects look good on the surface and have a good rating on various rating websites, but that doesn't mean it's a good project.
I think more attention should be paid to gtihub
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
July 13, 2018, 11:13:50 PM
the site rating like it does more or less the only crap on site without having a clear base. they certainly also do not see analysis clearly and simply see the existing display outside only. Therefore I think relying on the rating site as it will be full of traps.
Activity: 158
July 13, 2018, 06:17:52 AM
It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).

You have a point there not to solely rely on ICO rating sites for your crypto investment decision. Rating sites could be a starting point in getting idea about the project but you should do some additional research if ever you decide to actually invest in ICOs.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
July 13, 2018, 06:14:20 AM
For wise investments go to icoguide.com I am looking at their ratings, as they are real and not paid.
Activity: 473
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 06:11:20 AM
Yes, I agree with you because it is very good to invest wisely and not because of the hype of a coin or project. You should take you time to do a very good research of the project, read everything you need to know and make sure it is a promising one before you will invest in it.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
July 13, 2018, 06:08:10 AM
Very true, dont anyhow invest, I did that previously and have suffer the consequences now, my portfolio are losing a lot of money...
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 06:04:36 AM
I agree.  You need to invest everything by weighing and pondering and carefully analyzing the market and the coins in which you are going to invest.  Otherwise, the big risks of losing money..
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 13, 2018, 05:47:25 AM
Maybe it's just for you. But for ordinary people it is quite difficult to choose the right project.
Activity: 364
July 13, 2018, 05:29:50 AM
Oh, I totally agree. I am saddened by the fact that today there are a lot of selling ratings. Many people believe them and make mistakes. Then they lose money and start thinking that all ico projects are scammers. In fact, there are many interesting projects that will bring you profit.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
July 13, 2018, 05:04:01 AM
It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).

I agree. Everyone, whether bounty hunter or a risk taking investor, you should always study whatever you're about to invest to specially if it's from a new developer or an unknown one trying to make a star out of their token. Always be cautious and wise in investing your hard earned money to something ultra risky.

Thats the nice idea, we should invest wisely so that we can earn profit, our only goal is to earn profit, so invest wisely, invest at the bottom price and sell it in high price.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 13, 2018, 05:03:34 AM
Now it is very strictly necessary to approach the choice of the project. in my opinion,if the project has not fulfilled its task in the promised time-this is a potential Scam. And now, mostly funds invest money in ICO and they are ready to wait for profit for 5-10 years.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 04:56:45 AM

I agree. Everyone, whether bounty hunter or a risk taking investor, you should always study whatever you're about to invest to specially if it's from a new developer or an unknown one trying to make a star out of their token. Always be cautious and wise in investing your hard earned money to something ultra risky.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 04:52:51 AM
In my opinion, if we want to invest in some ICO for now is a very good thing, because after analyzing yourself is the safest and most comfortable step, for now it is better if we can think that every investment has a risk so that if investment we do not benefit, but we do not need to grieve or regret our decision later, but it is still difficult to find ICO because now, there are too many ICOs out there and not all of them can achieve success.
Activity: 130
July 13, 2018, 04:49:35 AM
True enough. The projects must have some attractive features that will run. Working for a bullshit for month and not getting paid is a pain. So aanalyze tthe project first.
Activity: 219
July 13, 2018, 04:48:51 AM
Business is always a risk.. The only time you can make a good, wise investment is when the price of what you want to invest in it is low. You can invest in ETH or Bitcoin when their prices are low so that, in the future you can make huge money when you sell it by the time their prices is high or higher than the price you buy it
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 13, 2018, 04:45:58 AM
whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc.
Well, new and existing projects that have the same concept are good for the ecosystem as the competition between them drives growth and innovation. Bounty hunters need to take notice of this as they can waste their time on fake projects.
Activity: 35
July 12, 2018, 08:04:55 AM
I agree we should be wisely by choosing an ico many ico project but not all are promising and some of them are scams and we can't define if what ico will give us profit it's too hard to find a good ico even if the project is good however some of them are still failed. so we should have a further research to not wasting our time, money and effort
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
July 13, 2018, 04:43:31 AM
I agree with you fella, to think that those sectors or entity might be corrupted too. Well i am not accusing of something but we know how this world works, if you have money you can easily tamper all of it. What we need to know is look if ICO's really means business in order to help not only the blockhain community but the whole world itself.
Activity: 177
July 13, 2018, 04:38:10 AM
Never ever invest in any alts that any web recommend without you do your own research about the coins it self. You need to know all about them and their development, its important to make a forecast.

I agree with you. But experienced traders or reviews in net can help you with investing wisely

which reviews? there is a lot of different info in the net but how we know if it's good or not

you should make your own research on it too
it's not easy
but some crypto projects make their own educational resources
Which project?

Streamity
heard about it?

I invested in their ICO
project looks promising

can you share the link pls

https://streamity.org/en/
 Wink
Pages: