Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest wisely - page 19. (Read 4813 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 04:37:21 AM
Never ever invest in any alts that any web recommend without you do your own research about the coins it self. You need to know all about them and their development, its important to make a forecast.

I agree with you. But experienced traders or reviews in net can help you with investing wisely

which reviews? there is a lot of different info in the net but how we know if it's good or not

you should make your own research on it too
it's not easy
but some crypto projects make their own educational resources
Which project?

Streamity
heard about it?

I invested in their ICO
project looks promising

can you share the link pls
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 06:13:32 AM
Already as the price of Bitcoin fell below 7000 dollars, then I think all the investments in crypto currency are reasonable. I buy a crypto currency every month.
Activity: 177
July 13, 2018, 04:33:24 AM
Never ever invest in any alts that any web recommend without you do your own research about the coins it self. You need to know all about them and their development, its important to make a forecast.

I agree with you. But experienced traders or reviews in net can help you with investing wisely

which reviews? there is a lot of different info in the net but how we know if it's good or not

it's not easy
Which project?

Streamity
heard about it?

I invested in their ICO
project looks promising
Activity: 139
July 13, 2018, 04:11:19 AM
Any investment is a risk, especially in the crypto world, of course we have to invest wisely

In investment, the risk is always there, may it  a scam ico or choosing the right amount to invest. So it  very important that we know exactly what we are doing. We should know the right strategies in investment, trading and so on for us to be successful.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 04:07:03 AM
I agree we should be wisely by choosing an ico many ico project but not all are promising and some of them are scams and we can't define if what ico will give us profit it's too hard to find a good ico even if the project is good however some of them are still failed. so we should have a further research to not wasting our time, money and effort
Maybe the best strategy is not investing into ICOs because now many of them have problem due to situation on the market.
Activity: 19
July 11, 2018, 03:50:45 PM
If you want to invest wisely you need to buy AML Bitcoin (ABTC).
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
July 13, 2018, 04:05:44 AM

it's not easy
Which project?

Streamity
heard about it?
Activity: 196
July 13, 2018, 04:04:32 AM

it's not easy
Which project?
Activity: 392
July 13, 2018, 04:03:20 AM
that must be gan. With the experience I have and the hard work of investing in cryiptocurrency will certainly produce positive results for my economic life. even I do not care though it takes a long time to earn a profit .
July 13, 2018, 04:01:22 AM

it's not easy
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 03:57:55 AM

July 13, 2018, 03:52:54 AM

Activity: 117
July 13, 2018, 03:39:40 AM
Activity: 98
July 13, 2018, 03:26:30 AM
Any investment is a risk, especially in the crypto world, of course we have to invest wisely
Activity: 94
July 12, 2018, 04:54:13 PM
unfortunately, many beginners have banal mistakes, they think that it is easy to invest ....you need to think before you invest in something
Activity: 111
July 12, 2018, 02:41:48 PM
I've never understood people who invest I don't think and without assessing the situation
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 06:41:07 AM
I agree with you, most of the project doesn't have anything special to offer. Just a different approach to what already exists. There is no uniqueness which makes most of the projects fail as time goes on. Some even don't have a proper management and other just to run away with people's money.
Activity: 91
July 12, 2018, 06:31:11 AM
this is the only way of surviving in the crypto market, put your money where it will grow and get you good returns, that's how to make it in the crypto arena.. always think twice before commiting money  ad research exhaustively before investing in the crypto coins, otherwise you will suffer losses
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 06:12:01 AM
It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).

I agree with you. Ratings on sites are easily bought and hype can be created artificially. Therefore, it is very important to be able to analyze the idea of the project and the team.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 09, 2018, 10:36:10 AM
Investment is risky so you need to be wise, think carefully and are willing to face the risks. It is package already with investment so have to face it and conquer the risk in order to succeed. Its not easy to find money likewise its hard to lose it too.
Pages:
Jump to: