Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 17. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 176
November 14, 2018, 10:46:32 AM
From my point of view, this is the best time to invest because all the coins are in cheap price so buy as much as possible and hold them for the next turn out. Now the market is down but the next step definitely the price will pump. So don't think much invest your capital and wait for the profits.
Of course, while prices are low, there is a good chance to make a good investment. But one must also take into account the fact that the poor state of the cryptocurrency market can negatively affect the development of many projects.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
November 14, 2018, 10:43:19 AM
From my point of view, this is the best time to invest because all the coins are in cheap price so buy as much as possible and hold them for the next turn out. Now the market is down but the next step definitely the price will pump. So don't think much invest your capital and wait for the profits.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 14, 2018, 10:27:33 AM
I hope soon we will see the growth of Bitcoin and all altcoins. Last year the rapid growth started on 11th November - so I'm very excited about what will happen this fall. I'm waiting for rally to the moon
when we are all waiting for something, it does not happen. Whales do not think as the hamsters thinks, so I would not expect rapid growth at your place. End of 2019)
Activity: 640
November 14, 2018, 06:45:21 AM
I hope soon we will see the growth of Bitcoin and all altcoins. Last year the rapid growth started on 11th November - so I'm very excited about what will happen this fall. I'm waiting for rally to the moon
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 14, 2018, 06:43:52 AM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
I think that the best solution would be a daily analysis of the market, if growth starts, you will have time to buy at the start of growth, but if there is a further fall, you will not lose your money.
Activity: 353
November 14, 2018, 05:44:31 AM
This is the right time to invest in crypto. The price of almost all coding is low to buy cheap. Now is the perfect time to buy your favorite coin for a long time. The prices of all the currencies have bottomed out and I think we will soon see a change in the uptrend. That coin will make us profitable
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 05:22:01 AM
In my opinion now the best strategy is to start buying the coin when it starts growth, profit a little less, but more reliable. At the bottom is very dangerous now to buy coins, it may take a lot of time when they will begin to recover, and maybe even fall.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 04:50:12 AM
It seems like 2018 is all about being very patient until the prices are low. If you wait long enough, then you will find a very very good entrance point to pretty much all of these coins. And you don't even have to wait that long.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 04:36:41 AM
If you are beginner, than you should find another way to make money, because short term investments stopped to work long time ago. Now you need to look for OP.

It's also a way for newbies, but in my opinion you should find someone to work with you to ease the burden or the pressure of your decision. Short term investment I think is not bad enough for them. Just my idea  Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
November 14, 2018, 04:21:52 AM
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

Now you should buy something only if you are going to sell it in short amount of time. Market is very unstable, so there may be huge losses.
Activity: 378
November 14, 2018, 04:16:14 AM

If somebody is going to buy ETH you shoudl stop, before making the worst mistake of your life. It will never be great again, so stop listening to the false prophets.
Activity: 574
November 14, 2018, 04:15:29 AM

December 2017 and January 2018 - that's when it was unprofitable to buy cryptocurrency! Grin Now in my opinion a good time for the purchase of coins. But if the price of the coin has recently increased dramatically, then I do not recommend buying such a coin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 04:08:01 AM
Investment does require a very mature consideration. And for now, it's a very good time to invest because the price of coins falls. And now it's better to keep collecting Altcoin, you can buy it at cheap prices. I am sure that the market will recover and when the month comes in December the price of coins will increase.
Activity: 392
November 14, 2018, 03:50:00 AM

It is unlikely that this is good time. However, there shold be a new wave in future, so you could make some good money by holding certain amount of BTC.
Activity: 630
November 14, 2018, 02:52:59 AM
The current cryptocurrency market condition is good time to buy choice quality cryptocurrency at cheap price.  Except you a flat broke,  you should be busy buying different level of dips in cryptocurrency prices!
Activity: 294
November 14, 2018, 02:47:41 AM
I think you are on the right track. I advise you to keep this strategy. I think this will help you. You must believe in yourself!
Activity: 462
November 14, 2018, 02:42:56 AM
I am the same as your decision. I also think that when the price of a coin drops, it is more suitable for purchase, because I am not rich, so I don't buy a lot every time.
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
November 14, 2018, 02:33:27 AM
I'll tell you about my achievement. I haven't lost anything this year.
Pretty cool, isn't it? I think that's the way to work.
Activity: 280
November 14, 2018, 01:05:54 AM
it is undeniable that this year is a dark year for crypto, but now in my opinion it is still the right time to buy and invest because the price of some coins is still at the lowest level,
Activity: 304
November 14, 2018, 01:03:47 AM
If you surplus funds then just go for investment. Always go for investments in bear market. Because you spend less in this phase. And most important thing be very vigilant while spending your funds. Always do research before spending your funds otherwise you will be having shit coins in your portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: