Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 18. (Read 29666 times)

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 13, 2018, 11:46:25 PM
Even the price is low right now, but we need to keep on analyzing the condition. Since we don't really know what will happen next, it can be suddenly rise or drop even more.
You have a point mate. And that is why, we need to think first and understand deeply the situation so that if you will decide to invest in any crypto coins, at least you are capable to handle yourself and recover if we will fail in gaining profits.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 11:33:30 PM
Even the price is low right now, but we need to keep on analyzing the condition. Since we don't really know what will happen next, it can be suddenly rise or drop even more.
be careful and careful, but don't miss this moment because now the price drops a lot so you better buy some potential coins and invest. the market will not continue like this and sometimes up and down, I am sure the market will return to normal and be able to rise high in the future, so you have to think well because it is possible to rise again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 11:27:00 PM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
The market is currently bottoming out and things are not going too far. If you are a short-term investor, you should choose the new altcoins listed on the exchange. It will have a very high chance of pumping in such a market. If you are a long-term investor, invest in EOS. Do not worry about its price, it will not go down anymore. This is the bottom of it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 11:24:33 PM
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

buy only the best crypto in current situations my friend
so, when the  market growing, i believe a good crypto will growing first,,
for example bitcoin, ethereum, eos, ada and others
You are right,
i also believe that will happen. at present the conditions are indeed very bad,
but i believe in the future there will be a very good change. if we don't choose one good coin now, we will skip the party in the future.
Activity: 462
November 13, 2018, 10:45:49 PM
IMHO now it's time to buy-in for at least 20% of your investment funds
Activity: 210
November 13, 2018, 10:37:23 PM
Its a very good time to buy coins like ADA , ZEC, ETC, and many others..
why? because these are revolutionary projects + undervalued projects
the crypto currency space is going to have few more hypes before it goes to stabilize
Activity: 322
November 13, 2018, 10:18:16 PM
Activity: 504
November 13, 2018, 10:09:14 PM

For months, the market has been great in buying but not selling. I would not recommend selling today if you bought at last year's huge spike. If the pricing today seem to last for a few more months they you ought to buy a lot more than what you bought now. Eventually, 2019 will be another great year for cryptocurrency spiking.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 13, 2018, 08:39:21 PM
My decision to invest long-term at ETH and I have sold a few of my altcoins only for ETH and I will wait until ETH rises, I make this decision because I believe ETH will go up and this is one of the promising altcoins for my future.
Activity: 512
November 13, 2018, 07:55:07 PM
You should make your own decision as you are the only responsible person for your funds. And it all depends what you want to achieve, what is your profit target, how much funds you want to invest in crypto and  for how long. Analyze the market and find coins with development potential. The prices are on huge discount.
Activity: 140
November 13, 2018, 06:21:43 PM
I think that now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency because the price of coins is low and I think that the market will soon begin to grow
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
November 13, 2018, 06:08:32 PM
You just need to pay more attention to the projects where you are taking part in. Because it is normal, that you should read the whitepapers, to check the team members, developers and so on. After all of this, if you find that the project is legit, just invest in it.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
November 13, 2018, 06:06:14 PM

I advise you to invest ICO for now, the chances of a successful ICO are greater because Ethereum and Bitcoin are relatively cheap. But if you invest in coin it is also good. This depends on your confidence in investing.
Activity: 574
November 13, 2018, 05:57:04 PM
In my opinion, the decision to invest is very important because this is very profitable for us. And we can make a decision to invest now because if we see the condition of falling coin prices. And that is a very good time because you can get very low coin prices. And I am very confident that Crypto will recover and the price will rise.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
November 13, 2018, 05:52:12 PM

buy only the best crypto in current situations my friend
so, when the  market growing, i believe a good crypto will growing first,,
for example bitcoin, ethereum, eos, ada and others
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
November 13, 2018, 05:32:38 PM
Currently because the prices of coins are very low bad you can get a lot of tokens at a much cheaper rate. So I think it is a good time to buy coins.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 13, 2018, 04:05:13 PM
The decision will make today is the direct consequence of oir realities tommoro. If when the prices of quality, well known cryptocurrencies are cheap in the market due to bearish market and we reuse to see opportunity to buy cheap, we may never see these cheap prices when market start grown in the direction of bull market!
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
November 13, 2018, 04:02:21 PM
No one can say what's the good time for sure. But in general it's good time to invest because of major coins already at bottom. Many good news in the market like BCH Hard-fork, Bakkt Platform and much more. Definitely the good time for BCH and BTC. If BTC will grow then alt-coin also follow the same pattern.  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
November 13, 2018, 03:42:01 PM
I think this is a very good time to buy coins. Very soon a new Bukkit platform will be launched and this can radically change the market. Buying cryptocurrencies will become more centralized and intermediaries will appear. But this will lead to an increase in capitalization, because the money of large investors will flow to the market.
Activity: 308
November 13, 2018, 03:36:28 PM
Now is the right time to invest. Without thinking much invest. The market is down now, at the end of this year, the prospects of rising up of the market are very high.
By the end of the year there is not enough time, so I think that the market will not have time to start growing before the end of the year, may be closer to spring there will be positive movements.
Pages:
Jump to: