Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 19. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 12
November 13, 2018, 03:32:20 PM
I think many coins are currently undervalued right now, so getting some and adding to your portfolio is not a bad idea.  Try to be good with your TA, at least you will be successful with 60% of your trades. If you are going in for long term investment, be extremely careful and do proper research on the project. sometimes you get caught up in a pump and dump scenario  so try to avoid that too. Also, know when to take profit if your sole aim is trading.

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 03:22:39 PM
Now is the right time to invest. Without thinking much invest. The market is down now, at the end of this year, the prospects of rising up of the market are very high.
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
November 13, 2018, 12:58:49 PM
I think it is right and this is the time but you still have to follow every development of the increase and decrease in the number of coins that may be for the future of the coin bad things can happen or even become big giants in coin price competition now in the hunt for investors. in my opinion take as much as for ETH because this is the lowest point before a significant increase occurs.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 13, 2018, 12:35:54 PM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

in my opinion, we must keep investing at this time because the market price is stable, I'm sure there won't be long the price of bitcoin and altcoin in the crypto market will rise again. now it's better to continue to buy and add crypto currencies so that when the market price rises we benefit very much.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
November 13, 2018, 12:33:27 PM
I can't say for sure that the long fall has come to an end. But even in a falling market, you can find good coins to invest in. Such coin for me is Fantom. Yesterday I saw the news that Fantom enters a strategic alliance with a Japanese real estate giant, Tosei Revival Investment. Japan is one of the leading countries loyal to crypto. I think that cooperation with Tosei Revival Investment will have a positive impact on the course of Fantom.
Activity: 137
Merit: 13
November 13, 2018, 12:27:01 PM
Actually at this time it is indeed a doubtful time to buy more coins because the crypto value tends to be stagnant. But if we have a high sense of optimism, it doesn't hurt to buy more coins.
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 13, 2018, 12:13:21 PM
I believe that these are only temporary difficulties. Buying in a marketplace, we risk. However, the profit from such purchases is huge. If, after a long fall, the coin is restored and reared. You will get a big X . Cheesy
Depends on what kind of coin you are talking about. After a long fall, some coins tend to die and no longer recover. i'm talking about some shitcoins
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 11:54:29 AM
It is a perfect time to buy some more coins, because we are pretty deep right now and I hope we have already passed the bottom and during the next half a year, we will see the green market and much better prices.
Activity: 187
November 13, 2018, 11:50:29 AM
most are saying this is the best time to buy more, maybe they expecting green in this coming Christmas or year end. but i dont think if there's a bull in this coming months and surely will come maybe soon or later. best to do i think is to buy cheap, hold and forget.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 13, 2018, 10:12:31 AM
Today situation on the market - it`s a perfect time to invest in good coins and ICOs. Prices are low and I think won`t be even lower. But invest wisely and always analyze projects.
Yes, I also think the price is at the bottom now. It's really hard to falls lower. Even if it can fall lower, we still don't lose much. This is really a good time for anyone who want to invest more. Maybe it will take a quite long time to recover but I believe it will happen in someday.

Right now you can apply one of the rules of trading "Buy cheap - sell high". By buying cheap now, you can sell expensive in a month, half a year, a year, this time is nothing for such investments.
Activity: 322
November 13, 2018, 10:05:45 AM
Yes of course we can't really rely on the markets value right now that's why the very best idea to do to get a further earnings this year is to choose a good currency that can grow even the of any currency is very low and I think it would us to make a good amount of profit if your a short term investor.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
November 13, 2018, 09:57:05 AM
The most important thing about investing is to immediately make a decision, if we don't dare to make a decision (sell or buy) then we will be left behind and regret because the most important thing is to make the right decision.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 09:54:56 AM
I believe that these are only temporary difficulties. Buying in a marketplace, we risk. However, the profit from such purchases is huge. If, after a long fall, the coin is restored and reared. You will get a big X . Cheesy
Activity: 450
November 13, 2018, 09:54:06 AM
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

Bitcoin cash now good investment. Money invest to this coin. Bitcoin cash has a chance in future. Future although risky to say, but past history saying Bitcoin cash possibility to rise price.
Activity: 854
November 13, 2018, 09:52:21 AM
Just throw what you can afford to lose and come back when people are all humyped up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
November 13, 2018, 09:48:20 AM

I am supportive of your idea buy when the price of coin is down if you have confidence in crypto this is still a good time to build your portfolio even though the current market is down.
Activity: 308
November 13, 2018, 09:46:01 AM
I still believe in altcoins and all the other crypto currencies out there that's why I also believe that investing at this moment in altcoins or in crypto currencies is a very good decision to make right now since almost all of the crypto currencies or altcoins out there are all in their lowest market value so we can afford to buy as many as we can while they are still cheap to buy but always make sure to buy only those altcoins who has a great potential to increase its market value in the future days.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 09:44:46 AM
wait a little more and closer to the new year you can safely buy it because you will get the largest profit possible
Activity: 353
November 13, 2018, 09:40:45 AM
Good time to buy coins. We have to have confidence and optimism to welcome the market, and when there are panic and sell out, this is a good opportunity to buy because we can buy at low prices. And you can buy and sell coins in a short time to make a good profit. But choose the best coin you can find
Activity: 826
November 13, 2018, 09:30:17 AM
In our investments really need speed in making decisions, if we are slow then we lose the opportunity to get big profits and in my opinion now is a good time to buy before it becomes expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: