Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 31. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 08, 2018, 03:58:47 PM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

For now brother you can freely buy some coins which have strong whitepaper and roadmap. Prices are really cheap and i personally dont expect another huge dump .
Because already prices dumped hard and i believe after now we need to see some bull in future maybe we need to wait little but we will see that another bull definetly.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
October 07, 2018, 05:50:11 PM
I wouldn't say so. Current time isn't that good for those who is waiting for fast money, but for funds and long term investors it is perfect time as long as all assets are on low level
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 07, 2018, 05:48:04 PM
The market is on downtrend the whole year long. Has the bottom been achieved ? Nobody knows, but we should be
near to the bottom . If the fundamentals of the coin you intend to buy has not change it should be a good entry point
for investing in established coins.
The market was on that downtrend, it stopped when there was more news on the giant electronic transfer decision on Bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 05:16:35 PM
The market is on downtrend the whole year long. Has the bottom been achieved ? Nobody knows, but we should be
near to the bottom . If the fundamentals of the coin you intend to buy has not change it should be a good entry point
for investing in established coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
October 07, 2018, 02:53:00 PM
I think my best achievement as an investor is that I have not sold the assets and still hold most of the positions. This is my best achievement.
Activity: 266
October 07, 2018, 01:10:11 PM
I think that the decision to buy ether is the most reasonable in the today's crypto market. This is a good decision which will help us to earn good money with time. I hope this will happen soon
Activity: 196
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
October 07, 2018, 01:08:10 PM
I am looking at the current market and consider this to be the best buying opportunity of 2018. If you want to further guarantee your strategy then do not purchase the whole of your position in 1 deal spread it over 3 or 4 days or even a few weeks so you can take advantage of any additional dips that may occur.

True, but the market could be given a spark any minute now. I always buy in bulk lol, it has cost me potential profits before, but it has also made me tons of money too.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 02:19:45 AM
now is the right time to buy lots of coins because now many prices fall so many cheap coins. Seeing the current market situation is very sad, so many people worry about the coins they have, but don't panic and remain optimistic about going through situations like this. the market is experiencing ups and downs which is usually experienced in the market so that after the market goes down it will rise again and in the future it will rise higher.
Activity: 235
October 07, 2018, 02:06:09 AM
I am looking at the current market and consider this to be the best buying opportunity of 2018. If you want to further guarantee your strategy then do not purchase the whole of your position in 1 deal spread it over 3 or 4 days or even a few weeks so you can take advantage of any additional dips that may occur.

This is actually Ive been doing in the past days. There are times when you thought the price is already so cheap that you might want to go all in, and then a day later it still drops. This is actually a very good idea.
Activity: 235
October 07, 2018, 02:04:35 AM
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

Well I think we should take advantage of the cheap prices now in the market because when the the prices start to rise, then we might regret that we haent bought enough. Just invest and wait for the bull run.
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
October 07, 2018, 02:01:16 AM

I think this is the good time to invest (buy) coin.  Just hold for a long term.  I think you will get much profit from it.
Buy coin like bitcoin, ethereum,  ripple, waves,  and the other good coin. If you buy now you have opportunity to get much profit.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
October 07, 2018, 01:51:34 AM

this is the time to invest in the long term because the price is still low my advice do not invest in the short term you can experience losses due to unstable prices
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
October 07, 2018, 01:38:44 AM
I suggest that buy not and hodl until december of this year. But think twice when choosing what coin should you buy, and research about it so that you a background knowledge in that specific coin that you want.
Yeah, you're opinion is very helpful. It's better to hold now until December. But we need to sure before we buy coins to invest we need some research about the background of coins you wanted to buy if you gain or not.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
October 07, 2018, 12:35:44 AM

Buying when the price of coin decrease is the good method but be just right with good coins because the recovering is a definitely thing after the decreasement. But with garbage coins, after the strong dumping, it may be die forever
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
October 06, 2018, 11:49:48 PM
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
October 06, 2018, 11:44:33 PM
I think investment is important to make a better future, now there are many choices for investment but in my opinion the best is cryptocurrencies that have the opportunity to get profits up to hundreds of percent per year.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
October 06, 2018, 11:15:11 PM
I think you have your own decision to investing and it's better to learn before you invest. Make sure that you know what you want to do, always analyze the coin before you decide to buy, don't use all money for the investing, determine how long you will take the profit but if the price still on the low price, then you need to wait for another day. Don't panic when your investment value decreases and hold tight your coin until it increases higher, and choose only the big coin to invest.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
October 06, 2018, 11:07:53 PM
You like to buy when the coins price drops as you said, then you must buy now, as you can see most of the coins price is very low. Crypto market is like stuck at this low rate. Everyone is waiting to see a good bull crypto run like the previous year. So, Before that comes, you should buy good coins at this cheap price and hodl tight them until the bull market starts!
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 06, 2018, 06:38:28 PM
In my opinion that is very good time for buying altcoins because i believe alts already reach their lowest value and start doing sideways movement.
After that i believe we will see bull market. I already feel we are trying to enter bull market with ripples last moves. and we will see some movement in the other altcoins also i hope.
Activity: 432
October 06, 2018, 06:35:02 PM
Now is the time when you can spend part of your money on investments and see x2 or higher in maybe a couple of months, it is better to choose coins from more stable ones, which are in the top ten.
Pages:
Jump to: