Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 28. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
October 13, 2018, 05:18:32 PM
It depends on what are you going to buy.

I wouldn't advice to invest in new coming Alts these days, too risky. But it is always good to invest in Alts which has low market cap and good working products. The lucky good ones bring neat profit.

Eth also is at the bottom you can consider investing in it.

Bitcoin price is low as well but I am not sure it can bring quick profit, if you are ready to hold Bitcoin is always good choice. It is most stable coin all the time.

Crypto is very perspective but these days holding is the best choice to my mind.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
October 13, 2018, 05:00:22 PM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
If you are in doubt and can't decide which coin to buy, sell it is better to buy Bitcoin than altcoin because you can't go wrong with Bitcoin because it is the coin that have an assurance to grow its value  and most stable than all.

I agree with you! Bitcoin falls down and goes up again! At the same time, alts fall together with bitcoin and don't rise, and then fall again together with btc. It's awful! So I would prefer bitcoin to alts!
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
October 13, 2018, 04:35:57 PM
There are a lots of new coins and tokens coming out daily. My suggestion for a project with good potential in the future, https://swipecrypto.com/
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 09:42:07 AM
If you are into any business or investment , you should have to carefully study the whole concepts of this investment ,before making a good and wise decision in making investments in for that kind of business.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 09:10:43 AM
I also have issue with taking right decision when buying coin. During this dip, I bought some matrix tokens at $0.3 and just a week after, the token I bought at $0.3 dropped to $0.18 then I began to blame myself that I should have waited. In conclusion, its not possible to get the best time to buy a coin because no one knows when the price fall will stop.
It is best not to take action on the first analysis. It is better to wait and watch the market to understand which way it will move on.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
October 13, 2018, 08:59:48 AM
I also have issue with taking right decision when buying coin. During this dip, I bought some matrix tokens at $0.3 and just a week after, the token I bought at $0.3 dropped to $0.18 then I began to blame myself that I should have waited. In conclusion, its not possible to get the best time to buy a coin because no one knows when the price fall will stop.

true, there's tools you can use like technical analysis to give a better chance of buying at support levels, but when the whales want the price to drop, nothing can stop them
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
October 12, 2018, 12:09:36 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 12:04:48 PM
And why do you doubt, think that the value of coins will fall even lower from this mark? Or what your concerns are. Personally, I think this time is very suitable for investment, as almost all the coins are on the so-called bottom. And if in the near future will begin their mass growth, you'll be in a very good plus. If I had the financial ability now, I'd buy myself a couple dozen coins.
Activity: 450
October 12, 2018, 11:37:31 AM
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

Three tips will helpful to choose/buy a coin,
1. Volume;
2. Future value;
3. How much exchange support;

These things really helpful to choose the best coin/token for investment. Do not investment any worst coin. That's coin will be good which trade volume is high and listed several exchange.
Activity: 448
October 12, 2018, 11:31:35 AM
in terms of logic holding a lot of coins more opportunities are created when other coins don't have the potential, but the market is very influential, making the risk of holding a lot of coins if the price continues to decline as it is now. if for the current situation it might be better to focus on 1 coin which we think is very good to maintain and participate in a convincing bounty campaign.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
October 12, 2018, 11:12:29 AM
For me also an investor, my job is to buy potencial coins that are low and just hold first because it's better to invest coins first because it's low and wait for it, thereby better for me.
This is the right approach, but in the market that we now see this approach is not profitable and  not good. Almost all ICO are now in decline.

All icos declines because the price of bitcoin still not improve, I have a strong feeling that most icos price will rise again once bitcoin price recovers again very soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
October 12, 2018, 11:10:42 AM
For me also an investor, my job is to buy potencial coins that are low and just hold first because it's better to invest coins first because it's low and wait for it, thereby better for me.
This is the right approach, but in the market that we now see this approach is not profitable and  not good. Almost all ICO are now in decline.
Activity: 1210
October 12, 2018, 11:08:54 AM
but sometimes to choose a potential coin that is very difficult. because now the success of a project with a large income also cannot guarantee that the coin will be successful in the market. therefore avoid investing ico coins now and switch to investing coins in large volumes, it can give us a big advantage.
This year is a bad year for ICOs because there are so many ICOs that have failed so it's better to buy coins that have been guaranteed strong in the market such as EOS, Ripple, NEO and ETH. in my opinion holding a coin like that will be safer and also guarantee more profit if you are patient holding it.
copper member
Activity: 378
October 12, 2018, 10:55:27 AM
If you are risk taker then you invest in ico because they can give good profit but many ico prove to be scam today. But in today scenario you must invest in market because either coin shed its value or shows trend of upward. Scam risk is also reduced
Activity: 348
October 12, 2018, 10:43:41 AM
but sometimes to choose a potential coin that is very difficult. because now the success of a project with a large income also cannot guarantee that the coin will be successful in the market. therefore avoid investing ico coins now and switch to investing coins in large volumes, it can give us a big advantage.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 10:40:09 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 12, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

I use the same strategy too when investing crypto. But the current situation in the market has been so unpredictable that the market price could spike high and low at an instant and seems not to follow any trend. Sometimes when I am fully sure of the platform I only trust my instinct to work for me when trading. Guess what, sometimes it works with me.
Activity: 51
October 12, 2018, 10:36:11 AM
The market is currently uncertain and no one can say anything. If you want to invest do your own research, however be careful with your decision. Good luck.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 10:34:08 AM

I will suggest to buy coins in this market situation since the price is too low and I think in a short time market will raise up again and go back to it good situation. But all the decision is up to you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 12, 2018, 09:26:38 AM

If you believe in the good potential of a particular coin, then now is the ideal time for promising investments. After all, the prices of most coins are already approaching their minimum. Therefore, it may now be a profitable decision to buy and hold reliable altcoins for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: