Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 29. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 11
October 12, 2018, 07:03:47 AM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
If you are confused about buying coins or not, I think you should not buy them because you are still confused, you still have no experience and knowledge in the cryptocurrency market , you should learn more about it before buying them . 
Buying low and selling high is the common strategy from any market that requires us trading assets to assets, but inside this industry we are unsure what would be the next thing to happen, you need to be fully equipped by knowledge and understanding before deciding your next steps, there's always a catch whenever you place your money make sure you can handle the risk and afford to wait if you bought in a wrong timing.
I would say this: Take a risk and you will know if you want to be in cryptocurrency or go ahead and buy top altcoins
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 12, 2018, 06:57:51 AM
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
If you are confused about buying coins or not, I think you should not buy them because you are still confused, you still have no experience and knowledge in the cryptocurrency market , you should learn more about it before buying them . 
Buying low and selling high is the common strategy from any market that requires us trading assets to assets, but inside this industry we are unsure what would be the next thing to happen, you need to be fully equipped by knowledge and understanding before deciding your next steps, there's always a catch whenever you place your money make sure you can handle the risk and afford to wait if you bought in a wrong timing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 03:53:46 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 03:42:30 AM
If you are in doubt and can't decide which coin to buy, sell it is better to buy Bitcoin than altcoin because you can't go wrong with Bitcoin because it is the coin that have an assurance to grow its value  and most stable than all.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 04:49:16 PM
I think that now you can buy coins, as the prices are low, but there is a possibility that they will be even lower after a couple of weeks. Personally, I think it's a good entry point for beginners.
I also think that this condition is good starting point  for beginners to enter the cryptobusiness. The market is really low and you can buy coins which will bring you  a lot of profit in future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 11, 2018, 09:34:18 AM
I think now is the perfect time to buy cryptocurrency. Crypto currency has not shown growth for a long time, but soon it will change and those who bought it now will get very rich. Therefore, if you still have not bought cryptocurrency, I advise you to hurry.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 11, 2018, 09:00:25 AM
To start a new growth, you need to create a situation when people again want to invest in cryptocurrency, to create such a situation, it is necessary to reduce prices to a new minimum, which means that the price of Bitcoin can fall below $ 5000 in the next month and only after that growth can begin.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 11, 2018, 08:40:50 AM
Yes, indeed, the market situation is very complicated. And not always proven rules apply here. Therefore, I would advise buying at the beginning of the growth of the price of cryptocurrency.

You voiced the universal rule. Just how to distinguish the beginning of growth from the next small rebound, after which an even deeper fall follows?
Activity: 310
October 11, 2018, 08:39:08 AM
Now it is an outstanding time to buy more coins! During the last night, the prices were dropped by 10 percent and it is a great sign! Just buy  more coins now or you will regret in the future! The bullish market will come soon and I hope that was the last down movement for this year!
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
October 11, 2018, 08:34:28 AM
different aspects as investors to work on decision as disputing list of unit with indication as appealing study on closing of returns with the target to complete within terms of plan, as referring use with expends on tasks of evaluation and moderation.
Activity: 602
October 11, 2018, 08:33:38 AM
I have to say one thing. In any case, today making a decision that will be used in the future is not very profitable and not very good without analyzing the project, because today the project audit and analysis need to be carried out unequivocally.
Activity: 84
October 11, 2018, 08:25:59 AM
Its good a decision wright now to buy more coins because the market price was to low. If you doubt your decision weather effective or not, be in mind that more chance the market price was goes up in the future. Don't panic be patience to hold.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
October 11, 2018, 08:20:20 AM
I also agree with you that when the market drops. We should buy new Altcoins and keep them. Currently Bitcoin price is only $ 6,200 phenomenon is too much discount. Hence buying the Altcoins before they come back is the smartest problem for the cost.
There is a sudden dump today, but I believe the market will recover, it's not all the time that bitcoin will dump and altcoins will follow.
Everything is gonna be okay, we should continue to hold and if given a chance to invest then choose the best coin to buy now which are at discount.
Activity: 434
October 11, 2018, 04:40:45 AM
Crisp decision-making is one of the major ingredients of success in the cryptoworld. For instance, if you know exactly what to do when the market is falling, then a good decision of holding your crypto assets and investing more is expected during this time.
Activity: 256
October 11, 2018, 03:37:14 AM
I also agree with you that when the market drops. We should buy new Altcoins and keep them. Currently Bitcoin price is only $ 6,200 phenomenon is too much discount. Hence buying the Altcoins before they come back is the smartest problem for the cost.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
October 11, 2018, 03:30:17 AM
If you are doubting yourself and your involvement in cryptocurrency market,  then you may need to check for yourself if this is the place for you,  you might do well in other markets.  Cryptocurrency is solid and investors in this space know the risk involve!
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 11, 2018, 03:25:55 AM
If you are very confident about the coins you buy, it is okay to increase the number of purchases, because not all coins will fall, and some coins will still have independent prices!
Activity: 105
October 11, 2018, 03:21:44 AM
I totally agree with you. Most investors now are doubting their investment decisions due to the statrvof the market over the past 8 months. Most are scared they would lose their money if they invest and as long as this continues, I doubt there would be any  real growth in crypto. Just more desperation and fear. Which is never a good thing for a market.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
October 11, 2018, 03:14:22 AM
Currently i invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP. I trust these coins future, because the purpose of investment is for profits so it's important to find out the good coin to invest. I feel not safe to put my money in other coins rather than BTC, ETH and XRP.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 11, 2018, 03:08:39 AM
I think investment is important to make a better future, now there are many choices for investment but in my opinion the best is cryptocurrencies that have the opportunity to get profits up to hundreds of percent per year.
My decision about my investment is to buy bitcoin as well as Ripple and Monero. I like these coins the most. I think that in the future the prices of these three coins will rise and its owners will be the richest persons in the future. Mostly I like Ripple because the price is quite low and I can hold a lot of Ripple with small investment. With little increase I will make big profits.
Pages:
Jump to: