Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 30. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 261
October 11, 2018, 02:18:11 AM
Yes, indeed, the market situation is very complicated. And not always proven rules apply here. Therefore, I would advise buying at the beginning of the growth of the price of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
October 11, 2018, 01:49:32 AM
I think that it makes sense to invest exclusively in strong projects with a strong work product that has already taken the leading place in its sector or is likely to do so. There are not a lot of such projects, but almost all of them are pretty much sunk, although it is likely that this is not yet a bottom. As well as probably that we are expecting a long calm Roll Eyes

I agree with you that it is wiser to invest in strong projects with a good product that has already established itself. I also think that there are not a lot of good  projects, it is needed to do careful research.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
October 10, 2018, 08:37:31 AM
As much as I hate to say it, it's all in vain. According to statistics, a venture investor tossing a coin and on the basis of this result choosing a project has a greater chance to get rich than a financial analyst.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 08:19:47 AM
You like to buy when the coins price drops as you said, then you must buy now, as you can see most of the coins price is very low. Crypto market is like stuck at this low rate. Everyone is waiting to see a good bull crypto run like the previous year. So, Before that comes, you should buy good coins at this cheap price and hodl tight them until the bull market starts!
Everyone do the same. When the prices of cryptos downs investors want to buy as many coins as they can and make big profits when the price rise again. You are right that it is the right time to buy some coins because of the low price. I am very optimistic about the future of crypto and I am sure that the prices will go up in the coming days. We should not be panic.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 06:44:01 AM
Each person has his own opinion about the prospects of the market and the further development of most altcoins. Now, due to falling prices, many investors have begun to panic and have lost confidence in the crypto market. But I personally believe in the good potential of the best cryptocurrencies, now is a great time to buy and hold them.
Activity: 552
October 09, 2018, 06:15:44 PM
It's a good question when confused on when to invest to be asked but I will advice due to my knowledge in this to be self confidence on what to do, there are so many people who actually do day trading which means the trade frequently either they buy or sell and still make there money and this depends on what they planned on, though if you're thinking of saving for long I would advise to buy now because it's always good to save most especially when it's low.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
October 09, 2018, 06:12:59 PM
At the moment, the cryptocurrency of many major projects is really reasonable in the market. I think we're in a very convenient time frame to buy cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 06:06:29 PM
The current state of market is a really nice opportunity for you to get more coins for a lower prices. Don't doubt about it or you will regret when the market get back to normal state.
Indeed, Just make it simple. Choose an altcoin that you trust, buy and keep hodling for a few months, I don't think it will take too long to see the price rise, because the market will soon improve. Yes, doubts will only keep us slowly in from getting what should we get.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
October 09, 2018, 05:58:22 PM
The time is right for anyone who is willing to rack up his or her portfolio since most of the coins are currently at their all time low. Once the bull run begins you will be in for quick money.
I noticed that it's too tough to choose which coin to invest because as what you mention here aparently it's all dump but In this matter I just rather based in last year regulated coin which is my reference to choose a coin ,we have different perception where and when to invest but most of us this season are good .
Activity: 546
October 09, 2018, 05:34:30 PM
The time is right for anyone who is willing to rack up his or her portfolio since most of the coins are currently at their all time low. Once the bull run begins you will be in for quick money.
Activity: 93
October 09, 2018, 05:10:05 PM
The current state of market is a really nice opportunity for you to get more coins for a lower prices. Don't doubt about it or you will regret when the market get back to normal state.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 04:51:36 PM
Yes, now is the best time to buy coins. Great sale. I bought and hope for the future.
Activity: 224
October 09, 2018, 03:00:44 PM
I personally plan to invest a couple more tokens, because I'm sure the price will rise in the next few months. Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
October 09, 2018, 02:46:19 PM
The decision to invest must necessarily spur you in order for you to start analyzing the projects. Today, analyzing projects before investing is a mandatory procedure if you do not want to be cheated.
I believe that you need to analyze the project instead of the market in general.  If the project is worthy with a good work product then it is a good idea to invest.
Activity: 336
October 09, 2018, 01:12:12 PM
I wouldn't say so. Current time isn't that good for those who is waiting for fast money, but for funds and long term investors it is perfect time as long as all assets are on low level
I agree with you. Now it is a perfect time to buy your favorite coin for a long term. The price of all coin had reached its bottom and I think soon we will see the change of trend to bullish.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 12:34:44 PM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
These coins are the very reliable for the long term. And you can make a good profit without any hardworking. So I recommend you to have a look at this Whitepaper and the roadmap. ETH, XLM, NEM, EOS
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 09, 2018, 12:21:26 PM
Check the history of the coin first. If the price is at its lowest, that is a good buy for me. Just like what happened on Ethereum, I purchased it around $200 USD and I am still waiting for it to increase. If I sell it now I can earn a bit but I am not happy with the price yet so I will hold. Sometimes it is better to keep things simple than going too technical and have the same result.
Activity: 182
October 09, 2018, 12:18:40 PM
I really believe that now is a great time to buy reliable coins from the top-20. Their prices are now close to a minimum, and from next year they can actively go up. Also, about 10% of my money, I now invest in the purchase of new coins that have good potential for long-term development.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
October 08, 2018, 04:16:53 PM
Now it is best to just watch the market and do not buy anything.I don't see any point in that.Buy stable coins and buy a little on the drawdowns bitcoin.
I think you are right. Some people say that the market will continue to increase, so there is a chance to buy coins at lower prices than they are now.
Activity: 224
October 08, 2018, 04:05:30 PM
It is very difficult to give an exact answer here, but current prices give us very good opportunity to enrich our portfolio with various coins.
Pages:
Jump to: