Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 48. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 09:17:18 AM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
Currently the crypto market is bearish and in other words crashed so this is the right time to buy crypto coin.
There are many great projects using Blockchain technology. Some of the good ones are Ethereum, Monero, Sia, Golem, Lisk, IOTA, Steem and others. Don’t be too late to buy some cryptocurrency someday a huge profit will earn in the future.
Activity: 126
August 16, 2018, 09:10:18 AM
Yes, it is sometimes very confusing to see a market like this. But this is the world of Crypto, and now the price of coins in the market is almost all low so I think the right time to buy coins that have good potential and quality, now is the time to invest and don't miss this opportunity.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
August 16, 2018, 09:09:34 AM
This is the right time by all means to invest in Bitcoin and altcoin. Almost all coins are down which gives  you a huge opportunity to invest in the coin of your choice.
The market will soon stabilize and you have the chance to get some profit.
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 09:02:51 AM
I suggest that buy not and hodl until december of this year. But think twice when choosing what coin should you buy, and research about it so that you a background knowledge in that specific coin that you want.
Activity: 75
August 16, 2018, 08:51:30 AM
Me too im looking to invest in doge and litecoin but i have no idea if this is the right time because i might mortgage my home for no apparent reason

You didn't actually want that account did u, lol
Activity: 12
August 16, 2018, 08:43:26 AM
Me too im looking to invest in doge and litecoin but i have no idea if this is the right time because i might mortgage my home for no apparent reason
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 08:39:12 AM
In crypto, investing is extremely promising, but you need to understand what you are investing your money in, why and how this asset will behave in the future, you need to have minimal knowledge and experience for this.
Activity: 56
August 16, 2018, 08:34:20 AM
when people fear when market come down, it's time to you invest
Warren Buffett once said that as an investor, it is wise to be “Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.”
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
August 16, 2018, 08:30:28 AM
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
You should be able to buy the coins you want whenever you want. it's all because basically that coin prices will always change at any time and that we can use to take profit margins. I am sure there will always be a decline and increase in prices. the decision in choosing the right time and momentum will make us get what we want in investing.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
August 16, 2018, 08:29:18 AM
you should never buy coins just because their prices have dropped. that is the riskiest investment that you can make in the altcoin market because most of the times these altcoins dumps won't end there, they will continue going lower and you can potentially lose a lot of money.

what you need to do is to buy when their  dumps are over or when they are starting to rise back up again.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
August 16, 2018, 08:26:59 AM

I think yes because it's been 1 week since the fall and i think the crypto market will recovery, but we never know though. This year is not a good year for cryptocurrency and i'm afraid the price will not go up until the end of the year. If you really want to buy more coin, i think it's a good time right now but just don't go all in just in case.
Activity: 71
August 16, 2018, 08:14:12 AM
First of all, do some investigation, research some coins and decide on your own wich projects have in your opinion are worth your money. Buy and HODL.
Activity: 30
August 16, 2018, 08:11:43 AM
Before making any kind of investment, we should understand that investment is the coexistence of profit and risk. The direction of the market cannot be completely accurately grasped but predictable, so we must find the best buying opportunity based on our own experience. At the same time, depending on your risk tolerance, you decide how much to buy.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 07:51:04 AM
One thing is that if you believe that cryptocurrency will exit forever, then you can invest in it. But invest only in good coins. There are hundres of coins out there in the market and it is also true that not all coins will perform well and exist. I think it is right time to buy coins as they are low in prices. But choose good coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 07:38:56 AM
Right now many coins are already stabilizing and I have seen many altcoins that dropped price for more than 40% and rose back up for almost 30%. Even though the price did not even rose back to the original price before it dropped it only means one thing the market is now stabilizing a little bit which is a good entry point right now for investing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
August 16, 2018, 07:20:48 AM
if it is asked to multiply it is OK to follow all the things in this forum and what needs to be remembered, the effectiveness we take is not allowed to doubt the price of coins falling
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
August 16, 2018, 07:16:55 AM

The situation of market now aren't well and almost all crypto are in a cheap price, buy more is a good thing that you must do. If I have an capital I would buy more and hold it for long term, for now the current coin that I have are decided to hold for long time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
August 16, 2018, 07:06:48 AM
Crypto rinco is now very unstable and looking at these falls I can say that now is a good time to buy coins. Now the price of almost all coins is very low and it seems to me that the market will soon begin to grow rapidly.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
August 16, 2018, 07:00:44 AM
 Don't regret what you've done mate because indeed this is just a temporary situation that always happened without any sign since more factors emerge in the market, and the common reason why market is so unpredictable nowadays . But no need to worry because as i say this is just a temporary which is much better to put more patience on it instead of panicking and repenting because in fact it will recover again soon.
Activity: 238
August 16, 2018, 06:46:38 AM

The current market situation is quite bleak and downtrend in the past 8 months, I do not know if the market has continued to go down or not but I think you can spend some of your capital to buy coins from now
Pages:
Jump to: