Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 49. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 06:24:53 AM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
This time is a bloody market so for me it is the best chance for investors to buy for a valuable coins and coins that have good potential in the future. Investing is good but see to it that you are investing a legit project or at least you found out it has a good future ahead so that you can earn huge profit. If I have money for now I will invest for some coins that will boom in the future there are lots there only the capital is the problem.
Activity: 295
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 06:23:44 AM
Its a very good time to buy, as for me its good time to buy NEO, I believe in this coin and my prediction for the price is around 200$ per coin during next year, I think its going to happen winter 2019
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
August 16, 2018, 06:20:10 AM
For coins and tokens with prospects, then for sure, it is a good time to invest. Nevertheless, if you are the type who can monitor trends, I would advise you wait a little bit and wait for the consolidation period of most of the coins before getting in at all. The thing now is that the market could still go lower since we are still in a huge downtrend for most coins, so in that case, you would want to be a bit careful making investment decisions unless you just want to go long and forget if the market goes lower or not.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
August 16, 2018, 06:16:25 AM
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

In Nov-Dec everybody was willing to see these prices again to buy a shitload of coins. This could very well be the best time to buy more coins, but also the worst time since nobody can really predicts the markets.

The best advice is to buy in steps, using only a % of your capital and if the markets keep going down you keep buying to average down your buys.

And after you bought a lot of coins in a dip and if keep going down you must hold it until the market are going well. Don't just buy coin of course you need to analyze the coin that you want to invest. Long term investment is the best choice in this situation.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
August 16, 2018, 06:08:17 AM

In Nov-Dec everybody was willing to see these prices again to buy a shitload of coins. This could very well be the best time to buy more coins, but also the worst time since nobody can really predicts the markets.

The best advice is to buy in steps, using only a % of your capital and if the markets keep going down you keep buying to average down your buys.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 05:51:59 AM
As long as you are investing to a legitimate coin its good to hodl coins. Especially for coins with long-term potential. If you have the resources then buy now while prices are very low. You will earn big when the prices go high.
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
August 16, 2018, 05:45:57 AM
This is the correct time to invest in crypto. The price of almost all of crypto is lowest for a complete year and the price are going sideways after the fall. The next step is sure to be a rise. And it's better to invest now than feel you've missed an opportunity latter.
Activity: 126
August 16, 2018, 05:43:06 AM
For the time being, don't invest well.
The market is too unstable now. And the market has been falling, and it has been falling every day for a few months, when buying is likely to continue to fall.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 05:39:11 AM
The direction of the market cannot be completely accurately predicted, so we can only judge when it is suitable for buying through our own experience. When we reach the price of our hearts, we choose to buy. Of course, every purchase is actually Risky, we need to consider our own risk tolerance and then decide how much to use to buy. Don't all in , this is not wise
Activity: 210
August 16, 2018, 05:38:57 AM
me too, I considering about buy some more ETH, but the market this time seems too bleak and my coins on exchange loosing the price so much
Activity: 17
August 16, 2018, 05:35:25 AM
Pages:
Jump to: