Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing for the long term in an altcoin is good idea? - page 10. (Read 3858 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
I think altcoins are more suited for day traders, they are able to play with the fluctuations of the market and because not every single coin fluctuates at just one pace it is possible, for long term a would actually go for something more mainstream like bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think it's a bad idea. Angry
Because altcoin is very risky, the long-term investment may have failed.
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
Investing in Zencash can be a lucrative investment if you do it right. The project is not so old and has a lot of potential and the team is actively working on it
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
It still depends on the coin you were holding. Holding a coin with low demand is not a good idea. I think it will be best if you hodl a coin that was in the top 10 rather than risking your money to some unknown coin. Also, don't assume that your money will appreciate if you hodl the coin long term. Altcoins have their time to go up and its all about selling the right time or when the price is high. :-)
Activity: 252
That really depends on the coin which you invest in, if it is a decent project and is hitting it's milestones and gains some kind of adoption then yes it is worth it, if you end up supporting a pointless pump and dump coin then long term this will not work out.
Good idea but always choose the right one. I mean the altcoin which has more volume because we can decrease the risk.
We know not all altcoin is good for long term because many of them just get hype and nothing for long term. The hype is sometime for short term so always becarefull.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I think it's good enough to invest in Altcoin because Altcoin's development is quite good from year to year, so this is a good opportunity to invest in Altcoin.
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
as practice shows there are coins that can make phenomenal growth, however among them there is also a lot of scum
That's a sad fact. There is a lot of scammers in the cryptocurrency world,so we must be careful. Investing for long term in an altcoin is a good idea if you know the best time to get it. Sometimes it takes a lot of time to gain higher profit than usual.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Some good altcoins have very good projects that need some time to complete before hitting the limelight. When such projects are completed demand of their tokens are expected to be higher so investing in such alts with real world use case and ambitious projects could reward you handsomely.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Yes, it is necessary to analyze the coins, without it in any way. I think that some altcoins may well be suitable for a long-term investment. Also, if the coin starts to grow, you can simply fix the profit, not to sell everything at once, and leave a little in case the growth will be even higher.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
Of course, this is a good idea, provided that you are investing in a promising project. Perhaps in a few years some altcoins will cost 100 times more.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
That really depends on the coin which you invest in, if it is a decent project and is hitting it's milestones and gains some kind of adoption then yes it is worth it, if you end up supporting a pointless pump and dump coin then long term this will not work out.
I agree. Nowadays, there are tons of pump and dump tokens exist so I think investing on the trusted ones make it a safer one just like those coins from top 15 on coinmarketcap. For me Bitcoin is one of the best though very expensive compared to Dash, Litecoin and Ethereum but will surely make profits in the near future because of adoption and usage and also the fact that Altcoins were dependent to Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
I believe that long - term investments in altcoins can bring good profits.
Activity: 127
For me, long-term holding altcoin is a very bad practice. Altcoin is only suitable for short-term holdings for me. Even if it is sold when the price rises, it will earn some money. Only bitcoin is suitable for us. Long-term holding, because the risk of altcoin is too great, it is likely to make people have nothing
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
Investing in long-term altcoins is a wrong decision when it comes to altcoins, the first thing I think of is the short-term investment. Altcoins has only Ethereum you can consider the long-term investment for its potential, and with the remaining altcoins my advice is still the investment and hold less than 3 months.
Activity: 62
Despite the volatility of the market, it is worth investing in altcoins. Now the market is in a drawdown, so after a time, in any case, you can make a profit. Especially if you choose promising projects and invest in long term it is possible to earn a lot of money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Yes it is! With regular monitoring of course. This is the main idea of holding. This is how many users earn huge profit. But of course, you will need tons of patience for this because most of us are really not fond of the idea of waiting. Especially when it comes to money. Long term investment is mostly the way to go...
Activity: 108
I don't know if you've found any patterns in the encryption market. Bitcoin generally starts to rise first. Then altcoin began to rise. So it's worth more to invest in bitcoin than altcoin
Activity: 98
To invest in a long term you need to choose a promising project. It is definitely worth investing, especially at the moment the prices are very attractive. If you are afraid of volatility you can invest only a part of your money and see what happens.
Activity: 138
I think that since you all know that cryptocurrency has a high volatility, why do you ask this question? The world of cryptocurrency is very unstable. If you want to invest in long-term, then I only recommend you invest in bitcoin. Altcoin definitely has a very big risk and is unstable. It is only suitable for your short-term investment.
Activity: 37
In my own opinion, the best way for one to enter any form of investment particularly cryptocurrency and altcoins is to choose the long term method. This will enable you to minimize possible losses associated with short term investments as you can easily recover along long investment duration if you have encountered any earlier loss.
Pages:
Jump to: