Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing for the long term in an altcoin is good idea? - page 6. (Read 3858 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Be careful with holding most alts for the long term. Most alt tops are VERY short. You have small windows to sell for big profit.
Activity: 378
Based on the understanding and knowledge of following up with the cryptocurrency for the past 6 month, my inference is that the cryptocurrency is highlt volatile.

Is it a good approach to stay invested for long term in the altcoin space?
Yes, holding is always the preferred method to redeem interest rates on the crypto market.
To me, ETH is an altcoin that is full of standards to hold in the long run. The trend and importance of ETH is enormous. It is holding the mission of the altcoin market with over 90% of other projects being exploited on its own platform. Therefore, it is best to prioritize holding ETH in the long run, in combination with diversifying a few altcoin in the short term.
Activity: 305
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Based on the understanding and knowledge of following up with the cryptocurrency for the past 6 month, my inference is that the cryptocurrency is highlt volatile.

Its depends on what are the coin you invest because i believe that altcoin will pump soon. All we need to do is to be patience because not all coin this few month is very low.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
in my opinion that is a very good idea because the condition of the altcoin price is still very cheap and the price is only around $ 1 even under $ 1 and if you have a lot of capital you can invest in the altcoin and wait until the price becomes very expensive. do not let you buy an altcoin that has no development, I recommend buying localcoinswap.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
This is true for the time being. I see that all the Altcoin coins have fallen abruptly. But in a short time, in the next few months, I think Altcoin's price will be better.
There some altcoin is worth it for long term investment like Ethereum, so investing in Altcoin is good idea, also some Altcoin have potential so possible to rise its value even more. Then if you invest in Altcoin it also valuable and profitable besides, nowadays many people are going to Invest in Altcoin because of being affordable of it then it also cn bring you good profit. Just choose wisely which Altcoin is you're going to invest or else its better to invest to those have potential.
It is the investors with the long-term perspective that overcome short-term fears and comfortably ride out the natural vicissitudes of financial markets. Buying and holding any altcoins has always provided the best returns in the long run.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
crypto security can be entered by large travelers and middle class even an investor who has minimum capital so everyone has the opportunity here to invest in it
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
This is true for the time being. I see that all the Altcoin coins have fallen abruptly. But in a short time, in the next few months, I think Altcoin's price will be better.
There some altcoin is worth it for long term investment like Ethereum, so investing in Altcoin is good idea, also some Altcoin have potential so possible to rise its value even more. Then if you invest in Altcoin it also valuable and profitable besides, nowadays many people are going to Invest in Altcoin because of being affordable of it then it also cn bring you good profit. Just choose wisely which Altcoin is you're going to invest or else its better to invest to those have potential.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
i think that Investing for the long term in an altcoin is good idea
Activity: 25
Activity: 98
I believe that investing in altcoin is worth it, but you need to be very careful and selectively choose a certain coin. To trace where its development is going and determine for itself at what stage it will bring profit.
Activity: 35
Putting resources into Altcoin is a consistent activity for me. This gave me great benefit. In any case, to have the capacity to settle on a long haul interest in an Altcoin is a smart thought, it relies upon the Altcoin that the speculator picks. Having Altcoin reasonable for here and now venture, there is Altcoin appropriate for long haul speculation ... As I would see it to contribute long haul for an Altcoin I would pick venture for ETH.
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
In my opinion, Investing for the long term in an altcoin is not a good idea. Most altcoins will drop sharply as soon as they are listed. More than 70% of altcoins will eventually lose more than 90% of their value.
Activity: 34
too difficult to foresee the crypto fore, I mean in the event that we spare the run would we be able to get a misfortune or for the advancement of altcoin sanagat difficult to anticipate canapa in light of the fact that altcoin trade simply occurs in the market alone we can not trade it in other like banks and as his so for its improvement might be hampered in its sole carefulness
Activity: 179
I believe that Investing for the long haul in an altcoin is smart thought, yet you should obviously know on which altcoin you are aiming to put resources into you need to complete a pursuit on that on the grounds that not all alts are a long haul speculation. just few of them may make it
Activity: 116
On the off chance that you explore well about your coins then you will have certainty too so you can hold up enough till you get what you anticipate. In the event that you don't have faith in your coins enough then when costs are for the most part low you will frenzy and give wrong choices.
Activity: 84

Perhaps what needs to be clarified is whether the points you want to convey whether altcoin or long-term investment. Because in my opinion, each altcoin will have different growth potential, although the trend may be the same. But if your orientation is a long-term investment, then with good altcoin diversification and the appropriate capital, I think you'll be fine.
Activity: 475
Whether it is Bitcoin or altcoin, it will be a good investment if you know how to explore and learn. For example, with Bitcoin, you need to be a good news analyst or technical analyst, or with altcoin to evaluate whether the project should invest or not.
Activity: 102
You must thoroughly analyze an altcoin before you buy it. when you find an altcoin that interests you, go deep. Study how it’s being used. Talk to people who use it. Talk with the development team. Look at its adoption rate, its potential market size, its price history. These things will give you confidence in your winners and lose.
Activity: 68
I think altcoins are suited for both long term investments and day trading, the later is more profitable because there is a big variety of them at the moment and each of them fluctuate at their own pace, on the other hand, long term investment is like the safest bet you can take.
Activity: 434

It is only a good approach for an altcoin that has a solid foundation and have a solid development in their project. Majority of it are not worth to hold in a long term goal. Better do your own research or at least pick top altcoin in coinmarketcap to avoid regret in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: