Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing for the long term in an altcoin is good idea? - page 7. (Read 3858 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Yes.  Investing in altcoins for a long term is a good idea. Remember,  altcoins are good and great coins too.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
off-topic

hello everyone  , here im talking about a new cryptocurrency which is THUNDERSTAKE (TSC) . TSC PoS staking rewards: 900% APR fixed, every block number dividable by 10 is a superblock with double APR (1800 %) .
we have made products with TSC logo which you can buy from our website with TSC coin as payment. TSC is live on 5 exchanges, Cyptobridge,mercatox,Stokes.exchange, bitrex and escodex .
here is our website link https://thunderstake.com , and discord link : https://discord.gg/8ZHbhFK  . you can get everything  from here  . have a look  .
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
Most altcoins have a small capitalization, so the price can grow strongly in a short period of time. But you have to be smart with the choice of coins for investment!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
You need to buy Altcoins anyway! But not with brute force, study the coin well before buying it.  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Of course investing in Altcoins can bring a lot of money, but that also requires luck. Now the market is very poor for luck, I think that he now needs him very much. As soon as we see the rise in prices for bitcoin, another portion of euphoria will begin
Activity: 98
Investments for the long term have always been the most effective compared to the short-term
Activity: 168
Investing long term on altcoin is a good idea but at the investor risk, because no one can predict the future of altcoin... So we should make research on any altcoin before investing
Activity: 84
Yes, it's a good idea, but not on every altcoin, and the value of the coinand increase in growth  price determine either to invest on for long time or not
Activity: 56
Long term investmenting on altcoin is a good idea, but not everyone have much knowledge about the type of altcoin to invest on
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Of course it is but only if you believe in the project, in the team and if you see good signals (communications, the way to manage the community, updates and so on). If you don't believe in it you'll only be very anxious
Activity: 151
investing in altcoin in the long term can be a good idea if the project is promising.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
How if I say it will depend on each altcoin? of course this is a very standard answer. but, It means deeply. Every coin has different progress, value, and also concept. Some coins are perfect for holding. But some are good for trading or short investment. So, what we need to do is understanding what kind of coins. I myself ever hold the coins around 2 years.
Activity: 280
If you can choose the best coins with promising and potential prospects, the long time you use will produce satisfying results for you personally. However, as well as vice versa, the long time you use will only be in vain and can backfire for your investment decline, if you cannot choose the right coin.
Activity: 132
There is absolutely nothing wrong with long term investing in altcoins, the determining factor however is the quality of the alt coins you chose to invest in, it doesn't matter how much you invest if the quality of the coin is low, it just will not grow and add value no matter how long you hold it, and if it does, the difference will be so little. Invest in a quality coin and hold it for a long period of time and it will probably get you rich
Activity: 158
I don't think this would be a good idea. This is to see what you buy the altcoin, the future altcoin will disappear a lot, so long-term investment is not recommended.
Activity: 42
the best way to get a good return in investment is to hold altcoin for a long term,though the crypto market is volatile but if you a holding a potential coin for a long term it is more safer.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
Nice, but for some kind of altcoin only. Especially the price movement was slow. If the movement of the price that quickly, then we should use for short term investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Its a good idea but not in all project but some project that have the tendency of rising in d nearest future can be hold for earn better profit, so investing for long term in altcoin is a good idea but not in all project, in some project they are good
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
I support you, long term investment in altcoin is a good idea. I believe that the end of this year altcoin prices will increase. Current market has fallen very deep, the price of the altcoin is also very low, this is the time for us to buy altcoin. I recommend buying and holding 2-3 altcoin in the top 50 coinmarketcap. Some altcoin that I will buy are Ethereum, EOS, Litecoin and IOTA.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
I prefer to be fixed in this market in bitcoin or in the etherium. As soon as the market goes up and the altcoins begin to grow, I will buy them.
Pages:
Jump to: