Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing for the long term in an altcoin is good idea? - page 8. (Read 3858 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I like your choice, I think it's a good decision . I do the same, I prefer to invest in the long-term
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
Of course altcoins is stil good idea for long term investment, but if you buy alts in early january im so sad for you. I always buy alts before lunar new year, it's very profitable if you buy before that.
Activity: 31
I think investing long-term on altcoins is a good thing if you choose potentially altcoins. You can see the 10th ranked altcoins in coinmarketcap I think
Activity: 336
Investing in altcoin for long term is not a bad idea but uncertainty of cryptocurrency  that no body is aware about its future,so long term investment can  become a problem which is not good for the investor, it may convert in short term investment.
Activity: 378
Investing for the long term in altcoins are always good idea because this crypto market very volatile and long term investor always make more money as compared to short term investment.I invest for long term for maximum benefit.
Activity: 97
Certainly. Today, a hundred dollars can buy so much currency that you can go crazy. And if you choose a currency, after studying it, you can in the future do not regret that you did not buy bitcoins in 2009.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Some altcoins have even more potential for growth than bitcoin, so their purchase is preferred. Now some people think that only bitcoin will survive, but eventually the market will recover and altcoins will soar in price.
Activity: 168
of course this is a good idea , I also invest in the long term . short-term investments do not bring enough profit
Activity: 364
Altcoins long term investment has never been a bad idea. EOS and ETH is two typical examples. From mid 2017 till now ETH and EOS has increase price more than 500%, if someone buy 1 EOS in November 2017 at $1, now at this awful deep time, 1 EOS is ~$7, he has 700% profits, and if he sold EOS at April, the price of 1 EOS was $21, equal 2,100% profit.
Activity: 336
Metahash
I believe that if you invest in alt coins you can earn much profit but there are much risk. Because there are so many alt coin and i think %50 of them are scam.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
Yes, it's a very good idea depending on the type of altcoin you are holding. The actual fact is that, there are a lot of altcoins out there that they are worthless investing in them for a long time, when you get them you just dump them because their future is not promising. But when have a luck of good altcoin like ETH, XRP, NEO... then you are very much good to trade with them for a very long time.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
A lot of conditions need to be considered here so that someone doesnt end up loosing. Factors to be considered:

1) The project that the altcoin goes into should be considered. If the project is not a solid one with clear-cut direction, it is better for you to sell it off.

2) The team behind the project. If the team is not so dedicated towards the project, then it will do you a favour to sell off such coin
Activity: 71
Based on the understanding and knowledge of following up with the cryptocurrency for the past 6 month, my inference is that the cryptocurrency is highlt volatile.

Is it a good approach to stay invested for long term in the altcoin space?

You may be right from your point of view, but perhaps you should complete your study six months later, as large increases will be corrected quickly too.
But for a longer period, I think history has recorded it, that a small part of altcoin will be a giant.
Activity: 98
Based on the understanding and knowledge of following up with the cryptocurrency for the past 6 month, my inference is that the cryptocurrency is highlt volatile.

Is it a good approach to stay invested for long term in the altcoin space?

Well, maybe you have done a study on one of the golden periods of the cryptocurrency cycle.
But it doesn't matter because as you conclude that crypto is very volatile.
And on the right coin, long term is the easiest strategy to get big profits, but it will happen faster only if you also go at the right time.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I don't know if you've found any patterns in the encryption market. Bitcoin generally starts to rise first. Then altcoin began to rise. So it's worth more to invest in bitcoin than altcoin

I agree with you because nobody knows the future of the cryptocurrency. But for real time Bitcoin is more popular than like the others altcoins. But it's up to you what to do you can try anything you want. Maybe you can be rich of it.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Investing in altcoins is a good idea, but only in reliable ones. I mean top 20 alts are worth investing in,because they have working product and won't disappear in 1 moment.
For me this factor is more meaningful and it is essential to save your money and restrict potential losses.
Activity: 132
if you want to invest long term you need to have a strategy. when i do long term i invest in 10 projects and keep them for one year. Some will provide losses but some will make you 100x +.
Activity: 112
I think investing for long term is a good idea. It can be much profitable if you hold it. It can be better to hold if the market price is high. And it depends in which coind you invest.
Activity: 142
I think that investing in some excellent altcoins for a long time is a very good choice, because they have more room for growth, you can get more benefits from it, but you must pay attention to choose excellent altcoin, if you invest some Garbage altcoin, you may lose all your investment.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
you can easily make millions if you invest on those altcoin who are gonna be big in the future let's put NEM for example. any top 10 coins on the market that have been sitting for a while would do like ltc. holding coins for a year pays off it will even pay better if you'll do 2 years or more just make sure sell those coins at its peak for bigger profit.
Pages:
Jump to: