Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing for the long term in an altcoin is good idea? - page 9. (Read 3858 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
for me.
I do not believe that when you buy altcoins it's better to hold it long. because we know the market value is not stable. if I'm always in the market for you when you know that the value of the tokens will increase you will be able to sell it immediately for more money to be received.
Activity: 140
I think long term investment is good. It is a strategy which your money can be profitable.  Patience is the key. Holding is better sometimes. But it depends on the coin which you are investing.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I am not sure about this but if you can choose the good altcoin, I think it is possible to make a big profit in the long-term. and we know that ethereum is one of the best coins that we can choose for the investment, I think we can choose this coin and hold for a long-term. but we need to determine how long we want to hold so we can take the profit after the time of investment of over. and we don't have to afraid if somehow the ethereum price is down in the next days because we only use ethereum for the investment and it means, we need to stay calm with our investment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Long-term investment in some excellent altcoins is a good choice. At present, the market is at the bottom. You can buy some excellent altcoins and hold them patiently, waiting for the market to pick up. I believe they will have a lot of room to rise. You can get huge profits from it.
Activity: 205
Long term investments are really great, but all the same, one needs to know the kind of coin to invest in long term. It depends on the kind of coin one is willing to invest in. But, to me, the only long term investment I can execute is with bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
too hard to predict the crypto fore, I mean if we save the run can we get a loss or for the development of altcoin sanagat hard to predict canapa because altcoin exchange just happens in the market alone we can not exchange it in other like banks and as his so for its development may be hampered in its sole discretion
Activity: 234
investing a long time will depend on many factors.
1. if the project demands that, you have to hold to maximum
2. if you have extra money that can make you hold such investment for a long period of time
3. if you want triple profit by 100 to 100x
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
for this matter, I think it will very depending on the type of altcoin that is. If indeed the ethereum, I guess it doesn't matter if in play long term. But for the price movement of the altcoin quickly, it would be better you play day trading course.
Activity: 57
Yes its a good idea.

And always watch the market to sell at HIGH price and buy at LOW price.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Yes it is a good idea ONLY IF you had chosen the RIGHT altcoin.

How are you going to choose a good altcoin? You do your reasearch online. There are fundamentally and great projects out there that might give you fortune in the future.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
If you liked for the safe way, although slowly, preferably hodl is your choice. No problem play long term with altcoin that you have. However, not all types of altcoin are good for the long term. There are some specific type, which does more good for day trading course.
So we have to do an in-depth analysis before deciding to invest with Altcoin. If you want a long-term investment, you must analyze the development of the vision and mission of the altcoin. Supported by the power of the media, news and issues related to an altcoin will certainly be very influential, so we must always update information.
Activity: 70
Based on the understanding and knowledge of following up with the cryptocurrency for the past 6 month, my inference is that the cryptocurrency is highlt volatile.

Is it a good approach to stay invested for long term in the altcoin space?

All questions like this will always return to each altcoin. But most importantly, if you have the right altcoin and buy at the right time, I think long-term investments will be able to provide more optimal benefits than all short-term accumulations.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Yes as long as that altcoin really show possibility for long term goals and always making good updates to its development. Altcoins have features that is more worthy than bitcoin. Thats why it is one of the highest demands in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 32
Long term investment is a better option when you buy during dip. Holding is safer and can bring huge profit.
You need to do research and make sure it's a good one
Activity: 421
Merit: 100
For long term investment, I would prefer bitcoin is the one that would give profit for sure. But in altcoin, it really depends on the coins. For altcoins, I prefer ETH the most. Although eth has its up and down, for long term ETH is a bit stable among the other altcoins.
Activity: 173
If you liked for the safe way, although slowly, preferably hodl is your choice. No problem play long term with altcoin that you have. However, not all types of altcoin are good for the long term. There are some specific type, which does more good for day trading course.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
Based on the understanding and knowledge of following up with the cryptocurrency for the past 6 month, my inference is that the cryptocurrency is highlt volatile.

Do you really knows about the altcoin you're going to invest?if does then go buy that altcoin now

Altcoins are the best option to bet in,but the problem is how we would find the right coins

Since many of them are just shitcoins ,those are pump and dump so just make a best research before putting our money because its our hard earned
Activity: 188
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
may now be a bit risky if you want to invest in the long term because now the market conditions are uncertain and unpredictable, the price is also unstable and ups and downs are not predictable as well as a few weeks ago the market had experienced a high increase and such shows signs will experience recovery, but it turns out the price actually fell back. but maybe this is still a good time to invest especially to buy some coins to hold in the long run or to be invested because the price is decreasing now.
brand new
Activity: 0

I am convinced that this is a very good idea. First, when buying altcoins, you will diversify the risks. And this is the main rule of any investment. In addition, the market for crypto currency has changed and altcoins are an important part of the crypto currency market. Decentralization is one of Bitcoin's most important goals, and altcoins improve the further process of decentralizing the crypto currency community. In addition, altcoins helps to experiment with developers using unique characteristics. Altcoins offer healthy competition in the market of crypto currencies. It is also important that altcoins are much cheaper than bitcoin.
Activity: 57
investing in altcoin is somehow a good idea to get good profit but the thing is what coin is it that would you invest, you can try to invest in some good project that have a good team that may be gives you an idea if the project is good for a long term investment and make a further research about that and make your own decision  for that
Pages:
Jump to: