Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 27. (Read 20593 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 01:42:15 PM
The ICO project today is really too much, most of it there is no substantive innovation, many ICO projects can make you get a good return even if it is a scam
Activity: 308
March 08, 2018, 12:56:23 PM
Yes, the ICO companies in the blockchain market are still promising because they are the one who provides a instant income to the public; from therir services they can be able to help lots of people to change their lives. Another thing they help the government to kill the poverty i the whole nation.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
March 08, 2018, 12:55:39 PM
The best coin prediction by year two thousand eighteen is that the company of bitcoin will  have a huge success and its value will reach up to eighty thousand US dollars.
It is great because the money we invest will become four times bigger from the value that we have as of now.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 04:38:29 AM
A good ICO is depend on a good team whom have strong team combination. They maintain there project work properly. there have attractive website, Whitepaper, strong social network and strong marketing opportunity. Overall investor need good knowledge to chose good ICO. 

Stopthefakes ICO.This project aims to bring together right holders and consumers in their fight against piracy products and content. Companies will have the opportunity to detect, localize and document violations of their rights quickly and efficiently, and law-abiding consumers will be rewarded for their assistance in combating piracy.

Link :https://stopthefakes.io/refs/feyFWPRppy
Activity: 126
March 08, 2018, 02:57:26 AM
ICOs became an easy way to earn money nowadays, they come with good white paper, a good team but what about the plan? Is really feasible? Is it really workable? How long will it take to materialize? ICOs are popular because of its like easy money both for investor and project owner.It can only be promising if you are investing in the right project. It is not just about investing into ICO, it is about finding a promising project with the right team that you can be sure will make your investment worth it.
Activity: 140
March 08, 2018, 02:48:24 AM
Promising or not is dependent on project. As there are lots of "promising" ICO's around, even they are all legit and trustworthy, you will end up empty because you can't diversify all your funds in lots of ICO's around.  To cover that hole, you must consider joining a bounty campaigns on regular basis to somehow take advantage too if ever everything will goes good.
Activity: 23
March 07, 2018, 10:33:20 PM
In the event that you put into an ICO's you put into the whole deal and development of the endeavor not for a smart advantage. On occasion ICO's do productive if a wander is trap or a remark impact. I don't significantly reinforce ICO's yet I have to express that people reliably win awesome money with ICO's. Regardless, I just need to express that you need to make sense of which ICO's is awesome and which is benefitted with the objective that you won't fall in lure.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 03:48:40 PM
Yes I believe so, cos is still the cheapest way to buy a coin before it goes into exchange.
Activity: 75
March 07, 2018, 03:44:11 PM
Yes, investing in ICO is still promising because many ICOs are legit. Just be careful about choosing to prevent scams. I do a broad research about the project and team and consider low prices. I will invest in ICO if the price is less than $1 per coin and the product is in demand, many users will benefits on the project or it is necessary in daily life.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
March 07, 2018, 03:35:28 PM
If some things has less risk - all people can make it and earn money. In this case - low risk low money.
Unfortunately, but its true
Activity: 188
Merit: 11
March 07, 2018, 03:29:27 PM
I believe that investing in ICOs is one of the most profitable options that exists today, as long as you find an option that has the potential to meet expectations and satisfy his potential customers with a product or service that is really necessary in the market. If all this is backed by a reliable team of developers, you should not doubt that your investment could generate a very high profitability in the medium term.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 03:10:14 PM
Yes actually ICO companies are the best investment companies in our generation. They are the one who provides a greater source of income just like bitcoin unlike in stock and shares gives a small amount and too long to wait for it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
February 28, 2018, 02:59:30 AM
Look at this- GIFcoinhttps://www.gifcoin.io/
You can also receive a passive profit-this is how to rent a property, once invested and receive a profit!
Activity: 111
February 27, 2018, 02:31:50 PM
nowadays investing in ico is not safe because most of the ico are scam . so  before going to invest in ico everyone should think that is that the right ico for u. icos are very risky but give huge profit too only which have great team and supporters.

i suggest u an ico whose giving 450000 coins for just joining their ico and doing some tasks  which are totally different from others icos tasks .

dont think too much about it , just go and check  it . otherwise u will miss it and in future u will regret for missing this awesome opportunity.

get more info here  https://marineco.in
Activity: 28
February 25, 2018, 01:27:02 AM
temporary closed
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 08:33:45 PM
yes indeed there are some ICO which is promising but if you are lazy enough you cannot get the good ICO you need to do your research in order for it to achiecve the good ICO and get the profits
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
February 23, 2018, 08:29:10 PM
Yes you just need to do more research and be more selective
There are a lot of reference where you can access for free so you need to look for those relevant information, you cannot be too lazy
in the crypto world because there is a high risk in investing, you won't make money if you will not work smart.
Put in mind that there is a big opportunity here so never miss that chance to invest and be profitable.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
February 23, 2018, 07:58:32 PM
read thier white paper and check the website if that ico is really promising and profitable in the future before o invest it. we cannot identify which ico is leget or scam so we have to do is do a reasech abot the ico before we invest.

There are of course promising ICOs around but finding them (the legit one) is not an easy task because there are other scammers who know how to play and deceive people. But all we can do is do a deep investigation first as to their team, their whitepaper, the roadmap, (if all of these are realistic enough) and of course the concept of the ICO.
Nowadays, the concept about trust in ICO is worthless. In my opinion, you just need to invest which project has hype and many investors. Then, after list on exchange, you can sell with fast profit and go to other projects, unless you can buy this coin at low price (after listed on exchange in short time).
Not all, and not all hype coin is good. The trusted ico is always better than the hype because that hype coin can be sometimes a scam. Certainly, there is a promising Ico but the only problem is when a team has been encouraged to scam. Whats much important to give attention is investing what you can afford to loss regardless how legit is an Ico.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 07:57:04 PM
Yes you just need to do more research and be more selective
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
February 23, 2018, 07:54:55 PM
Nowadays, the concept about trust in ICO is worthless. In my opinion, you just need to invest which project has hype and many investors. Then, after list on exchange, you can sell with fast profit and go to other projects, unless you can buy this coin at low price (after listed on exchange in short time).
Still there are promising ICO that can gives good profit in every investors, Yes you need to be wise choosing ICO and be careful on the scam ICO always check the background of the team to lessen the risk of your investment.

I recommend VLB token because this project build by great team and has 1 adviser from this forum. Also their project is base on real life situation in the car/auto industry, the project offer cheap car maintenance, insurance and etc. Their token is Utility token for transparency of the transaction in the blockchain. http://vlb.io/
Pages:
Jump to: