Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 28. (Read 20593 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 07:43:58 PM
read thier white paper and check the website if that ico is really promising and profitable in the future before o invest it. we cannot identify which ico is leget or scam so we have to do is do a reasech abot the ico before we invest.

There are of course promising ICOs around but finding them (the legit one) is not an easy task because there are other scammers who know how to play and deceive people. But all we can do is do a deep investigation first as to their team, their whitepaper, the roadmap, (if all of these are realistic enough) and of course the concept of the ICO.
Nowadays, the concept about trust in ICO is worthless. In my opinion, you just need to invest which project has hype and many investors. Then, after list on exchange, you can sell with fast profit and go to other projects, unless you can buy this coin at low price (after listed on exchange in short time).
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
February 23, 2018, 12:08:02 PM
Yes, investing in ICO is still promising because they are legit company and they are supported by the government along to their operations;
therefore from this you don’t have to worry about scammers because they are legit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 04:16:25 AM
Yes there are some promising ICO but as we can see most ICO now are trading below ICO price unlike last year all of my ICO coins bought trading ×5 it's price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 04:15:54 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?
I think the ICO program is still profitable for the developers and investors if the ICO program created by the developers really run successfully and continuously until the project ends and produce a good product. So if we want to invest in ICO, we must examine in detail about the ICO we will follow.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 04:13:23 AM
Invest only in reliable projects. Pay attention to website (road map, white paper, general design, etc.), team, social media. My choice for this moment, which I can reccomend is Nebula Network. It's decentralized cloud storage. What is innovative in this project is emission mechanism tied to their supply. It makes exchange rate stable.
Activity: 201
February 23, 2018, 04:09:14 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?
I think it is promising and you can do what you like.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
February 23, 2018, 04:06:11 AM
read thier white paper and check the website if that ico is really promising and profitable in the future before o invest it. we cannot identify which ico is leget or scam so we have to do is do a reasech abot the ico before we invest.

There are of course promising ICOs around but finding them (the legit one) is not an easy task because there are other scammers who know how to play and deceive people. But all we can do is do a deep investigation first as to their team, their whitepaper, the roadmap, (if all of these are realistic enough) and of course the concept of the ICO.
Activity: 290
February 23, 2018, 04:04:33 AM
Yes there are still ICO that which is promising thay you will get profits the way to know such as good and promising ICO is to do your research so doing some research you can exclude and pick the real promising ones to those scam ico
Activity: 182
February 23, 2018, 02:52:20 AM
I think that ico will be successful only when the project is will be needed by society. so my choice fell on the project SocialMedia.Market, if you have not heard about it, then I advise you to get acquainted and you will understand why I think so.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 02:45:58 AM
Most of ICOs coming today are scams but there are some good ICO project also. When i'm going to invest on some ICO, I carefully research about the ICO. I found Daneel project(smart AI for manage crypto portfolio more efficient way). if you are interested visit: Daneel.io  for more information.
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 02:35:47 AM
Investments in ICO are still of great interest. Since the sphere of blockage is in an active stage of development. There are a lot of projects coming out, the main thing is to choose a quality one. Then there is the opportunity to multiply your capital well.
Activity: 322
February 23, 2018, 02:19:35 AM
Not all ICO are scam. but hate to admit it but mostly are. i suggest doing more research about the ICO where you want to put your money on.
Activity: 28
February 23, 2018, 12:19:22 AM
temporary closed
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 22, 2018, 04:18:43 AM
If you choose one of team, and the team has maintained for the development of the ICO project, so I think may be beneficial investment ICO project is still available, but the market is not good, you can also purchase some original ICO from exchange tokens, because is very cheap.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
February 22, 2018, 04:10:14 AM
I think to invest in ICO's more having great results than in coins. If the ICO is successful then it is not impossible that the results obtained are very able doubled from the initial capital is obtained.
Success will happen if the team are willing to deliver, you are investing in a start up company and there is a great potential that the project will
be develop which would result to increase the value of tokens or coins you are holding.
Choosing the right ICO is the most important as there are a lot of ICOs right now, there are scams as well.
Activity: 196
February 22, 2018, 12:17:32 AM
I think to invest in ICO's more having great results than in coins. If the ICO is successful then it is not impossible that the results obtained are very able doubled from the initial capital is obtained.
Activity: 154
February 22, 2018, 12:02:08 AM
invest to ICO is too risk but if you can find a good ICO. that will be nice. but profit not much like before. now you can get 50-100% is too good for these day
Activity: 28
February 21, 2018, 11:41:52 PM
temporary closed
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 11:19:04 PM
I believe in ico, although I did not invest anything, but I see that they are in demand
Its true the demand is still high and i do think ico is the best way to fund money for a project and it opens for people and make investing easier for them.  I do believe there will be more ico come in this year and i hope there will be more way to avoid scam ico with a rules or selection that can help investors  investing in good one.
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
February 21, 2018, 11:09:18 PM
I think it is still promising if investing in ico, as long as ico is not a scam and success in the market, although lately many ico are scam or just accused of just a scam.
The key is smart looking opportunities, use the instinct of an investor.. Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: