Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 39. (Read 20594 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 107
December 03, 2017, 07:57:38 PM
its quite good, but I prefer to invest in alt coins, because it sure gives us a good profit. Like ETH, I believe it will pump its value over a few months or next year, so if I'm you now, you should buy Ethereum.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 07:10:42 PM
ICOs can be very profitable. But recently there are hundreds of ICOs and choosing among them is way too tough. I invested in Monaco ICO and was able to gain approximately 20x profit. So, yes there are investment worthy ICOs.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
December 03, 2017, 05:51:09 PM
I think thai ICO is still promising and profitable. There are a lot of projects that make after entering an exchange more than 2x, dragonchain for example, also there are ones, whose tokens you can hold for a long time, because the product and team are forward-looking and have potential in future. You just need to make your won deep research before participating.
Activity: 392
December 03, 2017, 05:36:33 PM
I believe that the market currently offers so many possibilities to get good profits, that I do not believe that taking the risk of investing in an ICO is a convenient decision, taking into account the numerous scams that are continually emerging in that business scheme.

It is likely that eventually you will find some good project that is worth investing in, but only the capital that you can afford to lose.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 04:55:30 PM
Although there are so many ICO's appearing, I still believe that they are a worthy investment. You just need to be picky and research them.

There are a lot of bad ideas / scams out there, so just be diligent and don't throw your money in quickly.
Me too, I still believe investing in ICO still promising and have potential to earn great profit. There are kind of bonus when participate on ICO, that was the first profit they give until their token/coin going to market and tradable. All thing that you're all need is doing smart research on those project.
Activity: 9
December 03, 2017, 04:28:07 PM
I am still investing in ICOs but no longer those with huge marketcap. KIN was a mistake on my part.. Find those small ones which do the coin burning if hard cap is not reached they can become gold and have a good chance of x10.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
December 03, 2017, 04:16:05 PM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
That is what every investor is suppose to do...be picky, research and when it passes your checks then you can go ahead and invest
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?
Type of tokens matters less because a scam will remain a scam regardless of how the ICO is funded but on the contrary I think investors are now more informed & alert about these scams and more research is going into these projects to ensure ICO team holds up their end of the bargain by bringing out a finished product after token sale. IMO i think ICO still have life in them
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
December 03, 2017, 04:12:57 PM
Guys what do you think about this:
Some projects are raising more than 10 million dollars while some can't raise 200K.
I was thinking - someone knows something which we don't.
Would it be smart to wait and invest in such projects without any kind of research?
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 04:09:58 PM
Although there are so many ICO's appearing, I still believe that they are a worthy investment. You just need to be picky and research them.

There are a lot of bad ideas / scams out there, so just be diligent and don't throw your money in quickly.
Activity: 196
December 03, 2017, 04:01:24 PM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

Its funny that you mentioned Ethereum.  I am participating in the United Traders bounty campaign.  UT state that 200m_trader has invested in their company.

Mysterious 200m_trader who was mentioned by Bloomberg when he or she made more than 200 million $ of profit after buying Ethereum. Also this trader has already bought UTTokens for 11864.4 eth. The signed message from this trader’s address: “United Traders – strong buy! uttoken.io”.
Activity: 56
December 03, 2017, 03:53:53 PM
Investing in ICO mean you are risk with your money but this is synonymous you will potential get big profit.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
December 03, 2017, 03:37:41 PM
In some of them after very careful reasarching,in 2018 we will have some qualities ico's
I have found company ranked 48 in Fortune500,thay will have his ico in Feb
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 03:30:44 PM
2017 make ICOS bad because many ICOS was scm but even that it is good and i will invest in some ICOs

only will read whitepaper and how they do in future
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 01:14:19 PM
If you had £100 worth of bitcoin in 2010 you’ll be worth millions today. That boat is gone. But a couple of £100 of PTM in 2017 in 2020 you’ll be worth a hell lot. Sign up now for 45% bonus only in the first 24 hours. Opportunity comes but once.
Activity: 266
December 03, 2017, 01:08:10 PM
I started to invested in some ICO when I also participated in. There's nothing wrong with that because those ICOs became my stepping stone for my investments.
Activity: 221
December 03, 2017, 02:21:00 AM
I don't think so, they always seem to sell off after the listing when folks who got in on the cheap with bonuses take a profit
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
December 03, 2017, 02:19:08 AM
Finding a promising altcoin is very hard why because not all ICO cannot be determine easily but you can ask your crypto currencies world friend and in this way if thr ICO is a scam you will all be scam and if the ICO is succesfull everyone will get payed
Activity: 378
December 03, 2017, 02:14:30 AM
There is a way to avoid those scam ico first of all go to the ico that has already a working product in this way you can make sure lastly researching this is easy yet very helpfull
Activity: 370
December 03, 2017, 02:12:04 AM
The best way to avoid those scam is to go to those ICO that has already have an ICO in this way you can make sure that the ICO is not a scam or maybe you can be also a risk taker and in this way you can get a lot of profit but still there is a risk on it
Activity: 392
December 03, 2017, 02:09:36 AM
There are sone promising ico is you really done your own homework or research in this way you can avoid those scam one and investing only on promising one but i you do not know if that ICO is a scam invest only that you can lose
Pages:
Jump to: