Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 51. (Read 20594 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 04:17:49 PM
I may be biased, but... Betbox is the world's first AI-driven Sports Betting Hedge Fund, bringing the power of Machine Learning and Deep Neural Networks to turn sports betting into an alternative asset class.
Only pre-ICO and ICO Investors will receive 20% of the net transaction revenueearned by BetBox (the Fund will pay to BetBox a performance fee equal to 30% of any returns) on a weekly basis.
pre-ICO will start on November 9, 2017.
http://betbox.ai/
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
November 04, 2017, 03:33:16 PM
I am an investor but I didn't buy coins from ICOs but I just hold my tokens that I received after Bounty Campaign in the forum. I do believe their existence and support. So, I'm looking forward for the success of all the ICOs I've been joined during their campaign.
And most of them are promising too. If I got lucky, My investments will have a good profit someday.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 03:21:13 PM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?
I still hope ICO investment is still profitable because I just started to follow it, but seeing still many people who follow ICO so I am sure that this investment will be good in the future
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
November 04, 2017, 02:05:04 PM
we all know investing in ICO projects has high risks but rarely gain high profit, because recently most of ICO can hardly success due to many investors has sell all their coins to invest in bitcoin, but we should not worry much, ICO will get back very soon, and may develope more in future.
Yes, I totally agree with you. Maybe, most ICOs now are scams, I think we should trust in the ICOs. They can make many things for society and the economy.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
November 04, 2017, 01:31:12 PM
Of course at this time we have to be more careful, much to be considered to invest in ICO.
many promising ICO but it all depends on you how to overcome it, I think moyanetwork is the best ICO for you try invest.
because it has established cooperation with several companies and has a very professional team in their field .
https://moyanetworks.com
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
November 04, 2017, 01:27:15 PM
It has to be really good ico with working product on ico time to not fail below ico priceso ico are promising but to buy ico is very risky,maybe better is to wait after ico watch progress and buy from exchange
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 04, 2017, 12:34:32 PM
we all know investing in ICO projects has high risks but rarely gain high profit, because recently most of ICO can hardly success due to many investors has sell all their coins to invest in bitcoin, but we should not worry much, ICO will get back very soon, and may develope more in future.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
November 04, 2017, 12:26:08 PM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

I think that more depends on which team is at the head of this or that project, which cause trust, or already conducted ICO and there are real products, how they conduct a marketing company. In general, depends on many factors, you need to sit down, spend time and study.
Activity: 47
November 04, 2017, 10:24:02 AM
Invest only in ICO you believe in. The project team must be public, the development must have already start during the ico step, the code must be opensource, the community must be strong, etc.
and even then, you should be really suspicious about every ICO. so much scam nowadays
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
November 04, 2017, 09:29:46 AM
Yes, of course!! I think one should invest into real products or stable btc
If you are sure you wanna take risk, I'll try some of those: UnikoinGold or Confideal.
I have already invested 350$ in the last one, hope to get some profit
Anyone who can take the pain to do a lot of research before investing in an ICO will always find it a very lovely investment to do.

ICO investment will always be promising as long as you know how to fish out the bad from the good and invest in a project that has prospect and not a lousy project that does not really sound like something that could ever work in the first place.
Activity: 70
November 04, 2017, 07:20:42 AM
As always the question is whether you are investing or speculating. This is probably NOT a good time to speculate on ICOs. The market is really flooded right now keeping the prices low. If you have down research on the company and believe in the project, then there is no reason not to invest. If the project is successful, it is reasonable to expect the coins to appreciate over time and getting in early is the best way to increase your ROI.

For instance, Qchain and BitDegree both have chances to be very successful, sustainable businesses and I expect that over a long time horizon, their tokens will appreciate substantially. Qchain just started their ICO. You can read more or check out the ICO at https://qchain.co/. BitDegree's ICO begins December 1. Check them out at https://www.bitdegree.org/en/token#token-distribution
Activity: 55
November 04, 2017, 07:12:58 AM
I think investing in the ICO's are still promising because they will lead you to a good amount of profits they never provide you any kind of loss i know there are too much scam here and in these ICO's for that you should remain aware about those spamming and scamming things it all depends on you because without taking risk any work cannot be done successfully.
||Best Of Luck||
Activity: 98
1st Job Marketplace without Crypto Fluctuation
November 04, 2017, 07:05:49 AM
I think there are many banks like Bank of America,TD Bank,US Bank etc
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
November 03, 2017, 11:30:33 PM
Hi Mr.In my opinion still promise,I admit there are sometimes many forgery there but you must be careful in choose it and I think you're very careful.I myself see from how the company manage it and see the proof of the company and how and where he paid for advertising,I mean like ads are always circulating on youtube and other.This is always real there if many spread their ads everywhere and it's definitely promising that's my opinion.See my signature that I use try to enter Ann,hope you can join to invest into it this good prospect with team that reliable Smiley.
Activity: 276
November 03, 2017, 11:05:36 PM
Sometimes i don't see it that promising specially when news and thread are talking about scam ICO, sometimes it is very hard to check and clearly say that it was not a scam. Fear of trusting some ico for it may be scam ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
November 03, 2017, 10:57:41 PM
Choosing the best ICO is a bit harder compared before. Since too many ICOs are coming out almost every week. everyone is claiming that they are the first in their claimed idea and so on. First you have to look if they have already come up with something. coz ICOs are way for scammers to just list all their ideas on the whitepaper and end up all are just promises to scam the investors. Look at a working and legit platform. Check all the team members. Some ICO just use random people  in their website and some investors  are too lazy to check out each one of them. Be wise on spending your hard earned money.
Yes, it is so hard these days looking at the number of ICOs and most especially the number of scammers on the loose, using the ICO thing to scam a whole lot of people.

You have to dig deeper and most times I just make use of the forum to find what some people are talking about to filter my research or make use of some websites as well.
You just have to find a way cause it is just like a very large ocean with plenty fishes right now.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
November 02, 2017, 03:43:54 PM
I was reading an article this morning, about how much profit are people making by participating in pre-ICO campaigns. I guess thats a big thing, as the discounts are significant!

Pre-ICO seems to be the rage right now, it is not enough any longer to invest in the ico to make money now you need to invest in the pre-ico if you want to have any chance of making money quickly when you invest, in my opinion this is becoming ridiculous since most of the time the devs have nothing to show for even during the ICO.
Activity: 20
November 02, 2017, 08:15:43 AM
Even ICO’s that are not a scam can fail. If you can get into the ones that are not a scam and that can/will succeed, you’ll do great, otherwise you will be lucky to break even. Anyways, keep in mind to only invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 18
November 02, 2017, 06:20:27 AM
Even though 90% of the startups fail, Investing in ICOs is still promising. Just double check all the time all the important aspects of the ICO. Most important is the concept of the Project and the modus operandy

Exactly. Even though 90% of the ICOs turn out to be unsuccessful, you are counting on the 10% that can actually make the big difference.
Activity: 133
November 02, 2017, 06:11:01 AM
Even though 90% of the startups fail, Investing in ICOs is still promising. Just double check all the time all the important aspects of the ICO. Most important is the concept of the Project and the modus operandy. Crowdholding is the project with a great concept, basically platform of the future of co-creation. check it out here
Pages:
Jump to: