Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment or free? - page 22. (Read 5220 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 12:06:03 PM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
prefer to follow the Bounty Campaign on Airdrop. Because I still don't have enough money to invest in coins. I also followed the Bounty Campaign because I was afraid to invest, because the condition of the coin was still unstable and I was afraid of losing money now. Maybe someday I will invest.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 07:51:50 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
Personally, I earn tokens by participating in bounty campaigns, because there is less risk and you will not lose your money, but I'm eager to start investing in ICO projects, because in this way you can get more profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 07:30:45 AM
If you dont after for profit and not really serious with investing, its better for free.If you are a serious investor and want enough profit, then you should invest.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 07:27:40 AM
According the statistics, the most of the successful projects were not organizing Bounty campaigns, but there is a good number of ICOs which reached success with the help of Bounty hunters. At the moment, Bounies give too low income, so it is better to invest USD to buy cryptocurrencies at the bottom.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 13, 2018, 12:45:42 PM
That depends on how big you wanted to have at the start and you want it quick. Investments can give you that option as you can directly invest in a particular tokens that are already tradable in the market. For some who don't want to invest money but wanted to earn, they start participating in bounty no matter how long it takes and the bounty rewards they got from there will become their investment.
Activity: 110
September 13, 2018, 12:22:32 PM
I think all back to the project we have been following so far, how long has I been running and how much reward has been given to bounty and airdrop players, but globally in my opinion, the bounty will last longer, because I'm still a beginner in bitcoin, so i still need free then take invest

It is good to have a free coin that you invest your own pocket only that there are some bounty campaign is scam. There are campaign that it took more than 2 months or more to get reward after campaign. I've been participating bounty  but I havent experience to get a coin . Yet It wont change my belief and trust of what im doing. Investing is good if you want to earn more and willing to take a risk.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
September 13, 2018, 12:20:48 PM
Well, getting coins for free is also good. Not everyone has the money to start investing. In most cases, all this and start. First, they earn a certain capital with the help of a bounty, and then they can afford to invest. Also during this period, you can gain enough experience.
Activity: 10
September 13, 2018, 12:16:10 PM
Free projects are usually for users like me who are still beginners, all learn to know this crypto. maybe after being mature you can become a trader with small capital
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1785
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
September 13, 2018, 12:04:21 PM
I chose both options. I as a hounty hunter are looking for free gifts through the campaign provided. but if the project that is being done has good prospects in the future, it would not hurt us to invest a little of our funds and to support more advanced projects to reach HardCap.
Activity: 910
September 13, 2018, 12:00:19 PM
I do both. If I like the project and the team and I see that their product will be in demand and success in the future, why don't I support them with advertising (bounty campaigns in social networks, for example) and investments (ICO)? Moreover, in this case you get more tokens. I also like that some projects are conducting aidrops for tokens holders, thus encouraging their supporters.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 11:50:35 AM
Both investment and giving out coins for free are good and they can both last long. The main thing to consider is the team behind a project and the vision of such project. Therefore whether we invest in a project or we get it free it doesn't mean that the project won't last long. We have seen ICOs that raised huge fund and still fail and we have seen a project that gave out coin for free and its doing very fine.
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 11:41:56 AM
I think investment is best way for get profit soon, so i choose mostly investment in my cryptobusiness.
Activity: 26
September 13, 2018, 11:08:06 AM
This is the problem of choosing the direction. If you are a newbie; Let's start from the free, by joining the AirDrop-bounty; And when you have money, invest. But I suppose you should combine these two things
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
September 13, 2018, 10:29:21 AM

ICO projects are can become more successful than airdrop, because of they ask for investments to develop their project much better after ICO. airdrops are only attracting investors just in the markets and only works in trading and to the product of the projects, meaning even though theres a lot of scam ico projects, it has a lot of chance to get the projects become successful in the future because they have a community to support it unlike the airdrops participants that only want is to get free coins from the projects.
Activity: 112
September 13, 2018, 10:17:15 AM
The way airdrops and ICO projects are going, I don't think that it will last longer. Almost everybody hates in joining airdrops and more and more investors are getting afraid in ICO investments because of a fact that a lot of scam ICO's are coming out.
Activity: 191
September 13, 2018, 10:03:45 AM
In my opinion, we should choose the Bounty campaign to earn free tokens, so it is better to invest, risky investment and uncertain profit will have, so I think should join the original Bounty
Activity: 112
September 13, 2018, 09:50:14 AM
Well from my point of view investment and getting it free are good but when investing you become part of the project you will be kin on the outcome of the project and you will get a larger token. But when giving free you would not be so much into the project and 90% chances you would dump immediately
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 02:56:02 PM
Actually they are both good choices but in the different way because if you are lack of money to start an investment you can count on to the bot that offered a free coins with them terms and conditions
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 07:21:16 AM
Despite many fraudulent projects, it is also necessary to invest, but carefully!
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 07:17:28 AM
The thing is some projects are just out there to scam. While some real ones get the job done even if it takes time, some free airdrop based projects do well too but they are so few especially in this bear market. TOKENS like organic tokens and hydro are examples of such free airdrop tokens
Pages:
Jump to: