Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment or free? - page 20. (Read 5220 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 09:18:41 AM
Unambiguously it is best to take part in investing, I think that investing in the future will still be able to gain very many strong turns, because investing is the future of our world, because only through investing we can enable people to realize themselves
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 09:10:19 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

I think yes, those free coins from any ICOs project will last until there are many people who want to participate in that kinds of program to advertise some project to earn free money by just doing simple task.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
September 22, 2018, 08:58:39 AM
Well once in a while it is smarter to contribute than to sit tight with the expectation of complimentary cash. Speculation has some hazard yes however airdrops doesn't generally is by all accounts justified, despite all the trouble I mean you could increase a few yet it would just be a couple of dollars.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
September 22, 2018, 08:53:29 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

I think that the projects that are preferred for the purpose of more investment on the users side are better quality and reach better positions. Invested projects will be able to meet their own funding needs and will not lose their price based value since the users who have invested in it will not want to sell at the loss. However, free tokens will be under the pressure of sales and we will see that the price has been continuously losing value. In addition, such free distribution projects will not have sufficient capital and will not be able to make sufficient investments. Therefore, it would be the right choice if the projects which are invested are preferred and free distribution projects are preferred only for additional income.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 22, 2018, 08:51:39 AM
With the current market situation and the number of failed or scam ICO's that was happening, I will play safe and choose not to invest but join their bounty to promote ICO. The problem is that there are only few investors and those scammers are doing everything they can to fool them and get their money. If I was an investor, I will lose my trust on ICO's and settle for established coins like bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 08:29:41 AM
Investment in Ico is very risky. There are very scam project in the market.so never your whole savings . Always invest in those project which have funds for their project. They  just want investors  promote  their project  through social media.
Activity: 252
September 22, 2018, 08:12:10 AM
Nobody known and poorly propiarenny project is certainly doomed to failure here, even serious and propiareny can not raise money, nobody particularly in no hurry to invest
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 22, 2018, 08:08:22 AM

They need to pay bounty as one of marketing budget, because bounty participants have a role in promoting their project.
Do you think some project can success collecting enough funds without marketing strategy ? There won't be any peoples know the project because it has no public awareness.

That's the way that projects reach the investor in the quickest way, before I thought the bounty was useless and was the waste of the project team. But then I learned that only potential projects are big without bounty, and not everyone is fortunate enough to approach potential projects.
SESSIA
September 22, 2018, 07:31:41 AM
Well, airdrop will help such projects to spread the world about them and it is method of their business. I am sure that investment projects won't disappear within 5 years
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 07:27:09 AM
A huge plus of free coins is that you do not spend your money, but only your time, while leaving your money to yourself!
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 07:12:04 AM
I was unable to choose one of them, I chose both. I will be more fortunate if I can run both simultaneously. There is no harm in running both at once. Because even with capital or without capital, if the project or coin is really good, it will certainly make a profit.
Activity: 294
September 19, 2018, 11:15:27 PM
actually not to let us not do anything. We thus should always be able to take chances. If it is indeed excellent opportunities in investment, then we are investments. do not let free. least do bounty to fill free time.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
September 19, 2018, 10:59:33 PM

They need to pay bounty as one of marketing budget, because bounty participants have a role in promoting their project.
Do you think some project can success collecting enough funds without marketing strategy ? There won't be any peoples know the project because it has no public awareness.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
September 19, 2018, 07:39:55 PM
You can earn free cryptos from airdrops and bounties but this is not a way to get huge money. You must invest if you want to get decent profits. Of course, it's a risky investment, but I think it's worth taking the risk. Just start with small funds and then make more from it.
Activity: 71
September 19, 2018, 07:38:29 PM
for me its depends on the team itself. if they active promoting or developing their project whether it needs investment or not it will last longer. the dedication of the team will makes the project longer.
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
September 19, 2018, 07:34:45 PM
When you do not invest money, it does not mean that the investment is "free": in any case you have to invest time, effort, work, capacity, and so on.
On the other hand, if you do not have money, work is the only way to enter the world of cryptocurrencies.
At work!
I really agree without a capital to invest in some currency does't mean you are always get them for free. Investing time, effort, work, capacity, and etc. to make money is the best way to be a part of Cryptocurrency and I think after that you can also make your own capital.
copper member
Activity: 308
September 19, 2018, 07:13:21 PM
Even the distribute token only by airdropping is a good strategy for go to market because compared ICO when airdropping audience is much larger so why shouldn't take part in those campaigns?
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
September 19, 2018, 06:41:49 PM
When you do not invest money, it does not mean that the investment is "free": in any case you have to invest time, effort, work, capacity, and so on.
On the other hand, if you do not have money, work is the only way to enter the world of cryptocurrencies.
At work!
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 17, 2018, 06:46:09 AM
"Free" is a concept that does not exist in the universe, because nothing is really "free": even if something does not cost money, it certainly requires time, effort, ability, work.
Airdrops are apparent free, even if they still require a minimum of work, but just because they are free they usually end up having no value.

You're right. Many people do not appreciate their time. I think that it would be better for people to spend their time and energy on performing bounty campaigns than filling out various forms for airdrops.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 06:40:31 AM
I think for projects that use airdrop to promote their tokens, there are few who get the attention of the community, whereas many ICO projects fail because of lack attention from the community.
Pages:
Jump to: