Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment or free? - page 19. (Read 5220 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 11:01:59 AM
if you really want to invest then you have to have money first, you can buy and will sell it when the price goes up, if you don't have money then just campaign
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018
September 22, 2018, 10:57:14 AM
If you have money that you are ready to invest in ico projects, then definitely investments are better than airdrops. The main thing is to carefully study and choose projects for investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
September 22, 2018, 10:57:12 AM
I think that those who advertise for free have more chances to become successful, because they are enthusiasts
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 10:53:53 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

I don't think there will be any project that does not accept free investments at no cost. There will always be money involved on these projects to maintain their features as well as make possible changes in the future of their own tokens. So I believe, there is no such thing as free investments.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 10:52:14 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
In my opinion ICOs and the bounty is the best way to make a good money and get the free tokens without any investment. But at this moment the most ICOs and the projects, scams so watch out the scams.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 10:43:53 AM
There are many ways to make money in crypto currency you need trading strategy to learn how to earn big money. and you should always check the market so you know when to invest or sell atlcoins.
Activity: 336
September 22, 2018, 10:31:55 AM
many opinions are certainly about choices like that, because if people who have capital and want to get an easy profit will definitely choose an investment rather than free without capital but it takes a long time and is difficult because they have to take part in a bounty campaign or airdrop, if I'm both, investment for priority while bounty for side
Activity: 504
September 22, 2018, 10:30:03 AM

It depends, if there will be more and more projects and the number of crypto investors only grow a little from time to time, most ptojects will not succeed and will die after a while. I guess only projects with real purpose and use will last in crypto space.
Activity: 721
September 22, 2018, 10:27:45 AM
During this time I have invested in small capital, hoping to get a profit from my investment capital, but my capital does not return and does not get profit. So I prefer free coins to avoid losses that have happened before. Even though the free coins do not pay, it has nothing to lose, just losing time. I get free coins from the bounty campaign.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 10:22:01 AM
Some projects conducts only private sales for targeted investors, this where most of the funds needed for the deployment of the project is aquired and what left is marketing and publicity. So they organize bounty programs and airdrop to reach out to a larger audience.
Activity: 546
September 22, 2018, 10:16:06 AM

logic, if you want to get free, the result will not be what you expect. but if you try to invest or trade by relying on knowledge, of course the results will be different. even you can get wealth.
Activity: 252
September 22, 2018, 10:14:03 AM
I think that airdrops is a temporary phenomenon, because most airdrops eventually do not pay, and sooner or later people will finally be disappointed in them and they will disappear.
Activity: 574
September 22, 2018, 10:07:04 AM
There is nothing free for us. We invest in the electronic money market with the desire to get rich. Invest in a lot of money, time and energy. Me too! So when the market fell I was very depressed and disappointed. I want to give up but when I think about the money I try.

Do not give up early, even when the situation seems hopeless you can always find positive moments. Even when the market was quite low, there were still excellent opportunities for earning.
Activity: 467
Binance #Smart World Global Token
September 22, 2018, 10:06:07 AM
it depends on the project, i think the project will last if it is good enough to compete with other crypto in the market. they just have to make some improvements and develop new things to make their project more attractive to make it last longer.
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 09:57:21 AM
The purpose of airdrop and bounty is that they want to advertise their projects to the community to attract investors,besides some projects they do not need to attract investors they use airdrop and bounty programs to open wide of their community. The investment or free should be studied and selected carefully when deciding to participate.
Activity: 297
September 22, 2018, 09:34:59 AM
Yes, if you have the capital then invest. Also join the bounty to get free income without capital. Join the bounty you need to spend a lot of time and patience in this because you need to find a good bounty and good project. Investing is risky but profitable
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
September 22, 2018, 09:34:47 AM
Time of great money from free tokens/coins is gone. There is too many people here and projects now have more positive estimation and valuation to their coins. 
Activity: 602
September 22, 2018, 09:31:23 AM
There is nothing free for us. We invest in the electronic money market with the desire to get rich. Invest in a lot of money, time and energy. Me too! So when the market fell I was very depressed and disappointed. I want to give up but when I think about the money I try.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 09:29:30 AM
I think that free distribution helps attract a large number of potential investors and also scale projects around the world!
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
September 22, 2018, 09:25:11 AM
at the moment I only see very small free tokens (airdrop) that have a future. Tokens with investment ICOs still rank well. because the project that is made does have a future. different from Airdrop which only makes the pump for a moment, it even becomes a scam. but ICOs with investments are very risky because of the high competition. so in my opinion ICO investments still have a future
long term from airdrop tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: