Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment or free? - page 21. (Read 5220 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 17, 2018, 06:37:09 AM
If we invest, much of the profit we will get rather than just expecting a free token, because usually the team managers prioritize investors rather than campaign participation, free tokens will also usually be of value in the future but it takes more time and effort.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 06:36:40 AM
i think you can go with free coins because there don't have any losses for you, then you don't lose your money also but that coins are not value that much but not all coins, some coins will give profit.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 06:32:20 AM
There are projects without raising  funds through ICO but doing airdrop. They can have huge community support this way and no pressure for development as ICOs have.  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
September 17, 2018, 06:30:54 AM
Most programs are offered for free, but if you can get it through a bounty or airdrop. It is difficult to find a quality product that can provide you with enough reliable tokens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
September 17, 2018, 06:28:56 AM
I will surely start with free when i does not have the capital and does not wish to risk my own money once i have the capital from free i will slowly shift to investment which can give me higher rewards.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 06:25:01 AM
"Free" is a concept that does not exist in the universe, because nothing is really "free": even if something does not cost money, it certainly requires time, effort, ability, work.
Airdrops are apparent free, even if they still require a minimum of work, but just because they are free they usually end up having no value.

You can have a free token as a reward when you join bounty campaign, but you cannot get it as easy as you think, ofcourse you still have to work for it, and make your time and effort work with you.
Activity: 196
September 16, 2018, 07:21:32 PM
For me i think i will go with the free option honestly i can not afford to lose my capital alongside the benefit i am suppose to have so i settle for the free bounty campaign and be cool
Activity: 784
September 16, 2018, 07:09:45 PM
to date there may be 10% airdrop of the total tokens that have been created by the developers. but I only saw a few who succeeded with airdrop, but it was just a scam. between investment and airdrop, I believe more in investment because 90% still survive and release on exchange. so I still choose coin investment.

I agree with your opinion, indeed at this time Airdrop is not worth it and many of them are finally scams or tokens have no value at all. Even though I get it for free and only register with the capital to get it, I also prefer to just invest coins.

You should avoid the airdrop program at this time, especially when the conditions are too busy to be able to get tokens from it, but ultimately only fraud.
experience has a lot to follow airdrop no one produces at all and the token only becomes garbage in the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
September 16, 2018, 06:40:48 PM
to date there may be 10% airdrop of the total tokens that have been created by the developers. but I only saw a few who succeeded with airdrop, but it was just a scam. between investment and airdrop, I believe more in investment because 90% still survive and release on exchange. so I still choose coin investment.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 06:32:32 PM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
I think most of the projects that will last longer are investor-funded projects, most of the free coins are shitcoins for pump and dump schemes, but I don't hate them because it's the coins that I get for free and I have predicted that most projects from free coins cannot last long

I agree on you mate, it always last long because their are project which not fit but very usefuland functional as always it matters of discovery method to acquire more knowledge about what we wanted to know about it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
September 16, 2018, 06:31:49 PM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
I don’t think its actually free, they’ve done it because they need to attract more investors. And there is no project that will last longer if they don’t have investors. So for me if its the whole thing is free, for sure that project cannot survive in the competition.
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 06:29:04 PM
I consider that they cannot separately exist to a drg from the friend. Projects need advertizing, bounties help them to receive it for a small part of tokens.
Activity: 322
September 16, 2018, 06:21:17 PM

Investments are also made after getting capital from bounty prizes. That is very valuable to do. I like investing and free. Free is obtained from doing several tasks by joining gift programs or airdrops. Investment through a process from zero.
This is the investment choice of many people without capital but still want to invest in this market. Search for some money from bounty campaigns and airdrop then use this money to invest. This method helps to reduce the pressure on investment but the return is quite small due to small capital.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
September 16, 2018, 06:11:37 PM
"Free" is a concept that does not exist in the universe, because nothing is really "free": even if something does not cost money, it certainly requires time, effort, ability, work.
Airdrops are apparent free, even if they still require a minimum of work, but just because they are free they usually end up having no value.
copper member
Activity: 182
September 16, 2018, 06:08:54 PM
Invesment, you can get high profits if you invest wisely, you can also invest for free by doing bounty and airdrops just choose the best ICO's
copper member
Activity: 98
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
September 16, 2018, 09:09:28 AM
Putting investment into a task isn't awful thought. You can pick a project that has discharged its item for the most secure speculation. Truly nothing's free for this situation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 08:52:02 AM

Among dozens to hundreds of new projects being established every day, you may notice 1-2 token sales (per month) which are made by already established and profitably operating companies. You should never invest your money in tokens provided by projects which do not even have MVP.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 08:45:07 AM
The projects that you call “free” were funded by somebody. Don’t you think so? It could be one person, a group of people or a company.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 03:33:38 PM
I think that you can make money as with investments or without them.
If you have enough fiat money or extra money must invest and take risk but maybe you should start first free income through bounties and offers.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 12:56:55 PM

Investments are also made after getting capital from bounty prizes. That is very valuable to do. I like investing and free. Free is obtained from doing several tasks by joining gift programs or airdrops. Investment through a process from zero.
Pages:
Jump to: