Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment or free? - page 23. (Read 5222 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 07:17:01 AM
I think it depends on projects and their reports and achievement.
Activity: 30
September 11, 2018, 07:16:27 AM
I suggest you before investing in some projects make your proper homework.
Activity: 29
September 11, 2018, 07:16:00 AM
Both are good. You can make profit by both
Activity: 168
September 11, 2018, 07:15:35 AM
If you have capital I suggest you go with the investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 12:56:58 PM
I invest only my time, participating in bounty campaigns. Bounty is a great opportunity to enter the cryptomir without investing a penny, just your time
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 12:51:05 PM
I think about the free project because you do not need money to invest in the free project. There is no risk to face the loss. If you have no knowledge of the project and the investment then you can face the loss and take risks in the investment.If it is a good project you can earn good profit.Both are good.
Activity: 121
September 08, 2018, 12:47:26 PM
In my opinion both are good. If you do not have enough money to invest. You can join the airdrops or bounty programs. You can get good returns and have less risk to face the loss. There is a risk of loss in investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 04:43:34 AM
I prefer investing in a good project than free coins from the average. It is necessary to use the opportunity and invest in good projects while they are.
Activity: 560
September 08, 2018, 04:39:01 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

You must have knowledge about this. I think you will understand if you know the basic basis of doing business.
I guess if you want to get big profits you have to try to get involved in investing or crypto trading. currently there are many good choices in terms of investment, because the market has experienced a considerable decline.
Activity: 560
September 08, 2018, 04:33:15 AM
In my opinion, as long as this technology is still given the freedom to develop, then investing or getting coins for free is endless. In my opinion, this investment is a good effort so that the economy develops and technological development also progresses if it is supported by sufficient capital. While the bounty and airdrop are still beneficial for both the ICO and bounty or airdrop campaign hunters. I liken this to mutualism symbiosis. ICO benefits from the coins that can be marketed and promoted to all corners of the world and get many investors while the bounty or airdrop campaign hunters benefit from getting coins from ICOs that can be sold and get profits.
Activity: 233
September 08, 2018, 03:13:25 AM
It is better to invest rather than going towards the free coins as these free coins are of no value at all.
Activity: 147
September 08, 2018, 03:12:21 AM
in my opinion, what will survive in the long run is that there is an investment project compared to projects that only distribute tokens for free through bounties and airdrops, because if you continue to distribute tokens for free, you have to spend very large capital first and if it continues like then those who issue capital will go bankrupt, but the projects that have investments they collect capital through these investments, so they do not have to spend their own capital.
Activity: 157
September 08, 2018, 03:02:13 AM
We try to follow the fortunes of the campaign gift. Campaign gifts we can give you a free token. And a lot of free tokens given to participants some coins which have no potential. So that the token is not included in the Exchange and we might have to wait a long time. But if the project gets a good result, of course, ICO is also very large. With those results, you can try to invest.
Activity: 126
September 08, 2018, 02:34:10 AM
I myself am more interested in free projects, because now many of them have fraudulent projects, so by choosing a free project we do not suffer losses if their project is scam. I am sure that investment is very risky and that you can lose.
Activity: 32
September 08, 2018, 02:22:20 AM
The most successful Airdrop events for investors include Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Stellar, Tron, Omisego. However, many groups use this to perform phishing. Also, talk about investing. I choose to invest in two currencies, BTC and eth, which are safer than another coin.
Activity: 180
September 08, 2018, 02:13:12 AM
I actually would prefer to investment. Because in a State free, I will feel very guilty. Preferably, we did do a job. the least investment in ICO if market conditions are like right now.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
September 08, 2018, 02:10:06 AM
If my advice use airdrop/bounty that you get for free for a chance at trying my own investments, using some of it to invest do not just use the proceeds from the airdrop/bounty for personal needs
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 01:53:19 AM
Investmant is a very important component like a project idea. At least for that ad is needed. Bounty is a good attraction from people to projects, but not investors. All projects need promotions on bitcointalk, facebook, reddit, twitter and others. In essence, if you want to make a big profit, you have to invest and take risks. The ability to analyze the market is a very reliable project for investment success.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 01:48:09 AM
I think that when there is a joint bounty + airdrop, there is really more out of this project,although investing in ICO projects is always a risk,and free tokens are useless do not always give good results,many remain unused.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
September 08, 2018, 01:40:59 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

All projects have the fee of marketing and free tokens to develope their community. So, one project will be success or not that will not depend on free or investment
Pages:
Jump to: