Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment or free? - page 18. (Read 5220 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 04:20:23 AM
Personally, I prefer to invest my money in a real project or in existing altcoins. I believe that this type of work is more profitable and promising. Although part of my time I can also spend on periodic participation in various bounty programs.
Activity: 182
September 23, 2018, 04:21:44 PM
Money can be made thanks to other money. All that I promise you for free - do not believe. Free cheese does not happen. You should understand that no one will work for free. Do not even waste time on this.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 04:16:02 PM
There is a saying in my country that whatever business you put your money in you will do every thing humanly possible to make that business succeed compare to a business that u don't invest in. In other words if so those ICO that people invest in will argueably turn out to be the best later compare to the one that are giving out free of charge
Activity: 142
September 23, 2018, 04:06:30 PM
This week I invested in the Bancor protocol. Given the very low capitalization, I expect to make a profit of 200%, in a year or two!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 01:47:31 PM
I mainly focus on investment. Since today it is the most profitable option. Here you can get much more income than in bounty programs. Of course, now the number of fraudsters among the ICO has increased significantly. But I believe in the possibility of a profitable investment through careful selection of a suitable project.
Activity: 182
September 23, 2018, 01:26:40 PM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
Personally, I prefer to participate in different programs of generosity. I think it's better to spend your time to participate in bounty and airdrops programs. Thanks to this, I get a stable income and free tokens, and do not risk my money.
Activity: 392
September 23, 2018, 01:08:30 PM
In fact, the final decision depends on the specifics of the particular project and the prospects for its development in the future. Unfortunately, today there are different projects that do not develop and remain in place. In this case, any options do not bring income. Personally, I prefer to allocate my forces for investments and bounty programs.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 03:59:31 PM
I think that airdrops is a temporary phenomenon, because most airdrops eventually do not pay, and sooner or later people will finally be disappointed in them and they will disappear.

Yeah, sometime airdrops are disappointing for many people who join in the project. Maybe it will be better if the people (who are just joining the airdrops program before) try to invest in another project (which is not free), maybe it will give more profit (don't forget to analyze the project first) than before.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 22, 2018, 02:03:57 PM
If I have a capital I will invest in crypto but I don't have it so I will be participating in bounty campaign to receive a free coin.

If you have long and successfully participated in bounty campaigns, then you must have money to invest in promising and interesting projects.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 01:01:57 PM
I think that most likely closed ICO will last longer, as this way to raise funds only needs a good project and if investors appreciate it, then they will allocate money.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
September 22, 2018, 12:22:36 PM
I disagree with you, none of them is free. In investment world, you either invest your money, time and skills. Bounty hunters and airdrop hunters are investing their time and skills in project they believe in. The token they earned is not free, it is the reward for their labor.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
September 22, 2018, 12:20:32 PM
In my case of now good times to invest for get valuble coins. Because all cryptocurrencies are prices down now. So now bull run started.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 22, 2018, 12:19:45 PM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
Yes, I also found a number of Free Projects, and they also provided Wallet Facilities, but it needs to be considered, it will not last long because many who provide free facilities lead to Fraud. But it needs to be careful when following the latest projects, using communication with some of their Teams and Managers. So you don't feel disappointed.
Merit: 16
September 22, 2018, 12:06:51 PM
If I have a capital I will invest in crypto but I don't have it so I will be participating in bounty campaign to receive a free coin.
I also participate in the bounty, and then from the received funds invest in other coins. but I do not understand any free projects. that they distribute the turn of the airdrop coin does not mean that they do not attract investment
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
September 22, 2018, 12:01:29 PM

So where did you get that stupid data that everyday theres a dozen upto hundred new project being stablished?You are a exaggerated fool.yes theres some project has been released maybe daily or sometimes weekly but not daily more than dozen that’s impossible

I don’t believe in free from crypto so i am for investing even small amount atleasr worth it if you gain profit
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 11:56:30 AM
If you're newbe in crypto, I just suggest you to get coins for free. Just from bounty or airdrop, for example. When you will make the good basis, you would to change something. But it need more time for spend.
Activity: 368
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 11:35:37 AM
Activity: 532
September 22, 2018, 11:29:23 AM
I believe that the most life-sustaining will be those projects that can offer the world something radically new in comparison with what was before. Then how will the project progress - whether with the help of airdrops, then-whether in another way - it's not so important.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
September 22, 2018, 11:11:48 AM
It`s really a dillema. One the one hand projects need money. On the other hand, good project attract money themselves. I dont know
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 11:02:44 AM
Everyone chooses his own version suitable for him but for many it is advantageously disinterested
Pages:
Jump to: