Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment or free? - page 27. (Read 5260 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 02:01:58 AM
long before the project was developing I think also influenced by investment funds. If you only rely on airdrop given away free I guess the market will also be developed. Thus, the existence of this investment will make the market is increasingly growing and it will make the project can continue to thrive.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 01:58:37 AM
if I prefer a free project, why if investing is very risky, I am afraid of losing capital, there are many scam projects out there, if it's free, it doesn't matter if I want to scam or not, I'm not having a loss just in my spare time, but if I have to invest $ 1,000 and I lose then it will be the end of the world
Sometimes you take free like airdrops for less risk but your account, being involve with it without any research if it is really can be a good project, come to a big risk. We all know that very little number of free sites that give true reward and many are scam. Free like bounty is good because you work and being paid for your effort. Good project last long and give good profit which you can used for investment.
Activity: 70
September 05, 2018, 01:52:36 AM
I like free by joining bounty and aidrops i choose free because for investing is very risky but if you have a lot of capital you can invest whenever you want but be careful because now a days some of ico are scam
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 01:49:59 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
I think that projects that have large investor funds, are very good projects and provide profit many times over, they have money to build and run their projects, so they don't need capital from other investors. They only need to advertise their projects through the Airdrop and Bounty programs.
Activity: 324
September 05, 2018, 01:39:41 AM
Airdrops can be a good start-up capital if you do not have the money to invest. At the same time, it is now quite difficult to find a good product that will give you reliable enough tokens.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
September 05, 2018, 01:33:16 AM
Free tokens or Airdrops can actually fetch you some little funds, but out of hundreds of them you will manage to get 1 or 2 legit one.  The best is to invest in coins/tokens already in the market and monitor it's growth.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 01:09:42 AM
There's so many  altcoins that has a cheap price but it has a potential to give you a huge profit in your investment. If you want a free money join airdrop and bounty campaign you can gain money by doing it.
Activity: 980
September 05, 2018, 12:58:54 AM
The projects need to advertise their platforms through the bounty programs or airdrops. Most people start with free projects, but they will be less a profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 12:56:03 AM
While in this branch there is a ico, there will be a bounty. The best way to attract attention to yourself, and not too expensive. But when that is over, all these projects will not be needed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 12:52:27 AM
I think it's better to invest in a project that has an interesting and potential concept, because nowadays a lot of airdrops that are scams only waste our time, it's better to invest in bitcoin and other big 10 altcoins
Maybe somebody are afraid to invest, there are many free coins that you can get thru airdrops tho some of them were worthless and some of them are really worth it. Just wish that you get luck picking the right coins to join the airdrop and bounty. If you want a fast profit you can do investment for some coins that you believe are worthy it is risky tho because we don't know if a coin will be a click for the mass. I suggest that if you can't afford to lose, then go with airdrops and bounty. Let's pay more attention to get those good coins mate.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 12:51:39 AM
As a newbie I think it's a good way to learn. When you have no risk of losing your investments you worry less. Once you understand the concept and the market you can start investing your money as well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 12:50:32 AM
a lot happened something free will not have a value for it. as is the case for sure an awful lot of events that has no value for money. with the investment necessarily better because certainly felt more visible and also rated more ready in competing due to the presence of a capital project will become more serious.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
September 05, 2018, 12:46:36 AM
I think it's better to invest in a project that has an interesting and potential concept, because nowadays a lot of airdrops that are scams only waste our time, it's better to invest in bitcoin and other big 10 altcoins
Even do investing is not easy to do and have risk it is still worth than getting free coin because mostly free coins are not worth it and waste of our time. Invest to a potential project or choose wisely an investment to avoid scam project. But its up to you if your going to invest or participate in Airdrop to get free token, like what I said above all decision is all yours just make sure everything is alright before you do it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 12:36:34 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
all cannot know everything in the future that is related to cryptocurrencies and all forms of investment because it has become a risk in investing with cryptocurrencies of investors' confidence and patience that can make cryptocurrencies develop.
Activity: 373
Merit: 13
September 05, 2018, 12:26:09 AM
Activity: 1260
September 04, 2018, 11:39:35 PM

I think they just only want to create more awareness with the amount of massive participants and supporters of their projects.
Most of peoples loves airdrop, it will attract peoples to spread the word about their company.
Usually, this kind of company already have capital funds to run their project, but need more public awareness.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
September 04, 2018, 10:15:29 PM

It will last forever.
As long as crypto and ICO is still there, people will invest to them because people know the future is the world of tech.
And also, the project just allocate the bounty/airdrop tokens maximum 5% of the total token supply, that wouldn't affect too much if the bounty hunter dump it
Activity: 57
September 04, 2018, 10:15:23 PM
Mostly those free coins does not holds any value, you'll never get anything from those coins. Better invest for best outcome.

For me investment is better. Coz if you invest, you are expecting returns. If you have the amount and lots of knowledge in cryptocurrency why not invest. Every business has a risk. So I should take the risk for me to gain profits.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
September 04, 2018, 10:15:01 PM

So far I haven't seen a project that comes from airdrop that has become a solid project, some of these just die down because of the absence of platform and funding so they can materialize their platform and roadmap, they just offer empty promise with nothing to accomplish whatsoever.
Activity: 224
September 04, 2018, 10:09:25 PM
Dear sir,
Investment or free? Yes, that is a thinking everyone want to know. Although the comming back of the crypto, but it is a bit slowly. The trend is not clearly. I think we should be carefull about issue. Stick the coin market and make a good decision.
Pages:
Jump to: