Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment or free? - page 28. (Read 5222 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 10:04:07 PM
I think that airdrop coins don't require us to spend money to invest, but most of the airdrop coins are worthless. I think that I want to earn coins. I think investment is the best channel.
Activity: 176
September 04, 2018, 09:58:45 PM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

In fact, nothing is free. It's a very decent way of doing advertising for this market.
Activity: 182
September 04, 2018, 09:45:03 PM
Actually getting off on a coin with a free from bounty or ICO, I prefer to invest. But it's getting difficult to choose the ICO will be successful and more ending scam. I think the world of crypto will become increasingly profitable investment and even promote a country's economy, but if it has a clear regulation.
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 08:06:50 PM
aidrop is free and we can do both investments, but not all projects we invest, because this requires capital and accuracy in choosing a project that will be successful or not.
if you are still a beginner like I should just look for free first, as time goes by we can learn good ICO, because ICO can provide benefits that are greater than the discounts we get from invest
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 07:50:47 PM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

ICOs will surely continue to exist because this is the most practical way for most of the business sectors to make their commodities to go to the market.They could advertise their projects without being oblige to pay like the airdrop and the bounties in which mostly well be paid only if the soft cap will be meet unlike other advertising services in which they need to be paid first before the services. ICO owners may rely their project fund by using the ICOs participants money in which they don't need to lend money just to build their business. In general, ICO well last long due to practicality.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 07:42:59 PM
I don't think that you are earning with free investment or no effort because right now their is no free but you need to invest and give an effort for you to earn. For me and for the assurance that you can earn was i choose investment because  this is sure that you have i their postive or negative feedback using a investment but in free i doubt.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
September 04, 2018, 07:37:43 PM
To the side of the developers, this is a free way to make money however legit projects are really spending a lot of money for this. About the ICOs, I think that they are not going to last forever and their era is about to end few years from know. Who knows? And for developers, once they have been successful to one of their project they will just repeat the cycle, rinse and repeat.
copper member
Activity: 109
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 04, 2018, 07:31:22 PM
For me investment is good specially to utility ICO Project such as WPP Energy a renowned company for Providing Renewable energy , that aims to promote clean energy that offers , efficient and more affordable compare to traditional energy power sources that greatly affects our environment
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 07:30:22 PM
Well, the initial idea of the tokens that are distributed in the airdrops or bounties is to attract the attention of new investors, the ICOs do not give anything away, they simply pay you in stakes or tokens to help them  doing marketing, the general idea of the bounties is to do certain activities that make the ICO start to appear on the investors' radar, that's why it's such an important task.
Activity: 57
September 04, 2018, 07:27:33 PM
Free and investment type crypto will last depending on the developers activity and their advertisments
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 07:24:42 PM
There are projects without  raising  funds through ICO but doing airdrop. They can have huge
community support this way and no pressure for development as ICOs have . They can also be successful
as the developers are investing their own capital and time and they are motivated in the success of the project.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
September 04, 2018, 01:46:57 PM
You can take a bit of both at the same time, there is nothing wrong with spreading out your wings. There certainly isn't a rule saying that you cannot do both. Just invest some of your money if you can spare it and then do all of the free stuff. They are not always going to come through like they promised but when they do you can always have the extra money to do with as you like.
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 09:16:56 AM
In my opinion, it is good to do both. Since when you invest, you are waiting when will the value will increase or arise, at the same time you can do some bounties and airdrops while waiting, but make sure to research the campaign first before joining so you won't have a loss or waste your time.
copper member
Activity: 616
September 01, 2018, 05:02:18 PM
Both of them are good. But if you have enough money for investment then you can invest but if you do not have money for investment then better to join bounty campaigns and airdrop because the bounty and airdrop is best to earn without any investment. Bounty needs enough time to do tasks.

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 06:18:03 PM
I think the right thing is to get coins for free and the results of paying bounty campaigns or airdrops can be used as investment capital to join ICOs or trade in exchange, because the longer the bounty pay, the less I think because of the many new accounts that follow the bounty, but there is no problem because many new projects have sprung up
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 05:21:23 PM
Investments have more advantages here. In this situation you are sure in your real money and you just have to choose the most suitable aim for investing.
Activity: 294
August 28, 2018, 04:56:32 PM
Both options are good, and have a place to be. Everyone decides at his own discretion, and to the best of his ability. This is the so-called diversification of money and its forces.
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 28, 2018, 04:27:03 PM

The utility of airdrops is very dependent on the type of projects, some of them may largely profit from a strong and varied community whereas others are not really relevant for it.
Activity: 70
August 28, 2018, 03:35:17 PM
ico projects are still very profitable. for those who created it. ico projects are the most concentrated place in Russia, and the project is very cheap to do. even mining does not make it that much.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
August 28, 2018, 03:12:54 PM
You can earn free coins without investment also but for that, you have to invest your precious time to do bounty campaigns. This way, you will get the coin of that project free which investors have to buy through paying their price and no risk for you to loss of funds.
Pages:
Jump to: