Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment or free? - page 29. (Read 5260 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 28, 2018, 11:48:05 AM
Nothing will last a long time, everything has a time.

Regarding your question, if you have more money then invest, but if you have a lot of time then do Airdrop and Bounty because you will get tokens / coins for free by doing simple tasks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 11:41:36 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
I think it depends what project is offering, of course most projects will fail and only 15% will survive. I prefer investing my time, in to spending bounty hunt! Although I did invest my 500 bucks and I am not really satisfied with the investment I have made as ICO price is currently unreachable and I have lost too much time on waiting for it to recover and still hodling! I had received many tokens/coins and I am willing to wait, for the price to shoot and the current market situation is not great for selling, as you lose to much
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 11:37:11 AM
I think both free and investment are the same
Because a very long time ago, bitcoin was free to the public
Every successful projects did airdrops ranging from Etherum to Neo, Nem and stellar too

Even kucoin exchange did Airdrop
So focus on the free and get the best investment from there
Activity: 171
August 28, 2018, 11:30:56 AM
Free projects are safer and attract more people. From another hand they generate less money then projects based only on investments, what can raise difficulties in the future, as they need enough money to realize their project.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 28, 2018, 07:27:20 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
i think investment projects are here to stay. don't you feel it is more reliable and sustainable? and i noticed scams like airdrops for some reason
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 06:15:43 AM
I think so, because there are a lot of people left after the end of the bounty and the airdrop. and it develops the platform itself.
For me, investment project are  more successful. Where did you see people that work only for result and do not want to earn money. If the project do not collect investment that it has big investor. Investmant are very important component like the idea of the project. At least for advertising it is needed. Bounty is a good attraction of people to the project, but not investors. All project need promotion on bitcointalk, facebook, reddit, twitter ans others.
Activity: 156
August 27, 2018, 02:24:31 PM
To choose from investment and Aili free, we must proceed from what tabable...money or free time. And generally it is better to combine.. and invest in the ico and to participate in the bounty companies.
Activity: 725
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 02:02:42 PM
I think so, because there are a lot of people left after the end of the bounty and the airdrop. and it develops the platform itself.
Activity: 50
August 27, 2018, 01:50:21 PM
I think that both free or investment has different risks and profits. If free, the risk is lower than investment. But, sometimes, the rewards or products will be also smaller than the profits in investment. In this case, I think that participating in both investment and free is good to support each other.

In essence, if you want big profits, you have to invest and take risks. The ability to analyze the market is a project that is very reliable for investment success. If you choose the free one, the risk is small and comparable to the relatively small income.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
August 27, 2018, 01:44:33 PM
I think that both free or investment has different risks and profits. If free, the risk is lower than investment. But, sometimes, the rewards or products will be also smaller than the profits in investment. In this case, I think that participating in both investment and free is good to support each other.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
August 27, 2018, 12:32:55 PM
Of course both are better things, when I invest, I also follow the bounty so that I can know more about the project, besides that I can also know the latest information from the project.
yeah, I'm good. but, for now, I might prioritize free ones compared to investment. well, maybe my situation can't be said to be able to invest, because there are still so many things that need to be paid. so, I prioritize the free ones.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
August 27, 2018, 12:29:59 PM
I believe in investment. As a matter of fact, that which we think is free is not even free. Some think bounty is free, but it is not, because of the effort, time and resources spent on every task.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 10:57:00 AM
You should not choose to work better in joining a bounty campaign and promoting their ICO to receive multiple tokens. and sell high market tokens exchanges so it's easy to get more money to receive.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 10:56:57 AM
Of course both are better things, when I invest, I also follow the bounty so that I can know more about the project, besides that I can also know the latest information from the project.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 27, 2018, 10:49:21 AM
At the moment, the price of coins is extremely cheap, if there is money we will invest better, I should not be too worried because the market will recover soon. That is why I always choose to invest in this market
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 27, 2018, 10:47:42 AM
If you have no money, you should select free bounty/airdrop. If you have some savings, you should select invest project. Or you have many free times, you should trying boths. "Failure is the success's mother". Let's practice and experience gotten will help you in future.
It's depend on which type of a person or investors you are, but you can mixed so you can earn more, if you have spare money or your earnings from bounty you can reinvest inside crypto and wait for your luck to grow your investment, there's risk indeed but if you can wait and you know how to play
well then you can earned decent, it's all about how you will take the opportunities and how you will handle the risk factors.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 27, 2018, 10:46:10 AM
Airdrop can start out with little value but with time, value can be added through development and growth! It is therefore possible for free coin to become valuable in the future! Free coin will be nothing if those that distributed it has no uses for it!
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
August 27, 2018, 10:42:13 AM
I would like to do it in the same time, now I have invested little money for my favorite project and joined their airdrop, if invest in their ICO I will check the whitepaper before, it too many scam ICO in this year.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 27, 2018, 10:38:47 AM
For me, both of it is good because you can earn profit from that especially the legit ones so just be wise to look for the best always and dont forget your objectives to get what you really want but i think we must expect more in investment because you pay for it so theres a big chance to earn more just make sure you chose a good one and in free i think we must expect less from it for getting rewards because you dont pay any so theres a small chance to win big profit. There are also some free rewards are very worth holding for years but it is very hard to join.
Activity: 119
August 27, 2018, 10:35:57 AM
If you have no money, you should select free bounty/airdrop. If you have some savings, you should select invest project. Or you have many free times, you should trying boths. "Failure is the success's mother". Let's practice and experience gotten will help you in future.
Pages:
Jump to: