Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment or free? - page 31. (Read 5244 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 256
August 22, 2018, 12:17:33 PM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

There are no "free" one.
But they are giving away some of their tokens for promoting their tokens to the investors.
Just like paid for advertisement.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 12:14:45 PM
Should invest in this time, because the price has cooled down quite a lot in the past. It is the most precious time
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 08:12:25 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

Advertising ICO projects through airdrop and bounty campaigns are not a competition for the investors. In fact it attracts investors to invest the projects with many people who believe in it. There is no competition in it. Some bounty hunters also become investors.  They just started being a bounty hunters and later became an investors.

Activity: 476
Merit: 19
August 20, 2018, 08:09:51 AM
Free cheese is only in a mousetrap! Always keep this in mind, and giving away useless tokens for free is only a means of attracting attention and most likely getting your personal data.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 08:03:48 AM
Of course I'm a fan of discounts and free coins, support airdrops, but the advantages of this distribution as there is, as it all depends on a better frod system.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
August 16, 2018, 06:36:11 PM
Any of the two can better, because it depends most times on the team. I have seen airdrop projects that are now well established in the space and the same is applicable to investment projects. Although, most airdrop projects tend to fail at some points.
Activity: 120
August 16, 2018, 03:54:01 PM
Airdrops and Bounty are needed only to attract investors. This does not guarantee the success and longevity of the project. It's just advertising
Activity: 210
August 16, 2018, 03:49:39 PM
They just need to advertise their project through the Airdrop and Bounty program. So, almost those project like this are not scam
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 12:48:50 PM
In order to make a profit, you need to invest. because you need to study the market. I think it's free coins to attract future investors Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 12:49:33 PM
Those projects that are based on investors contributions to develop their project last and stand the test of time but the free ones are designed basically for pump and dump and end up being shitcoin
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 12:39:59 PM
The market needs these and other projects, although in my opinion for Airdrop the future is a much more interesting kind of distribution of coins than bounty.
August 12, 2018, 11:57:56 AM
I think it will be better if it is free, and you should be investing to this with you own money if you have already proven that its all worth it in investing to this coin. So it is less risk that investing immediately.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 12, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

I don't think you have enough education and knowledge so you assume as you post. logically, if you have a business and have capital, you certainly expect a bigger profit than if you only work. This is simple logic, as well as investing. yes, there are many ico projects. that's why you have to have the knowledge to learn and look for the real one that has a big chance after ico comes out and enters the exchange.
Activity: 99
August 12, 2018, 10:58:55 AM
 I think that investment project are  more successful. Where did you see people that work only for result and do not want to earn money. If the project do not collect investment that it has big investor. Investmant are very important component like the idea of the project. At least for advertising it is needed. Bounty is a good attraction of people to the project, but not investors. All project need promotion on bitcointalk, facebook, reddit, twitter ans others. Upvotes.io is service for buying upvotes.
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
August 12, 2018, 10:33:19 AM

The airdrop and bounty programs are the part of their marketing allocation fees, so it is normal to promote their new coins.
If they not holding such campaign, their coins may won't creating public awareness and peoples don't want to invest on them, especially the new coin.
Activity: 238
August 12, 2018, 09:58:19 AM

It's the team best decision if they will not go for crowd sale rather than distribute their token for airdrops and bounty. This is a good strategy if they have already establish platform and they only need to spread their token globally to create volatile movement at exchanges. Although it's just few percent of the total token will be distributed free and more token can be bought at the exchanges. This is business strategy.
Activity: 136
August 12, 2018, 09:55:43 AM
It would be better if free, because you can decide either you want to invest or just leave it, it is better to test there project to have more proof that it will be successful.
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 12, 2018, 09:55:37 AM
if I can run both I think it will be even better.
the first one is investing and waiting by looking for free coins like airdrop or faucet.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
August 12, 2018, 09:53:14 AM
To be honest i do not think that the Money will flow in the market like this in the upcoming years. This is why airdrops Maybe will increse in the future. bUt by most airdrops you pay with your data
And our data will be sold. They will have a huge amount of money from selling our data. Before I joined some airdrop, It was not worth but my data was sold. Evidence that my email was spam by the ICO. Everyday there are about 10 emails about airdrop and ICO sent to my email. This is awfully bad, I stopped taking part in the airdrop. All of them are garbage
Activity: 294
August 12, 2018, 09:48:04 AM
Invested in Waves on this market drop, $ 10,000. I am very glad that I managed to buy for $ 1.7. This is a liquid coin.
Pages:
Jump to: