Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment or free? - page 32. (Read 5244 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 09:38:46 AM
In the cryptographic market, I prefer to make money by investing more than free money programs. Occasionally, I will also be involved in free tokens. Whether for investment or free, I also luupon always ask for knowledge, experience to analyze the project thoroughly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 09:34:39 AM
I think its much better to join bounties, in that way, you wont lost any money. But joining bounties does not give much coins that you need. So if you really believe that the project you are joining would succeed, join and invest a little.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 09:31:10 AM
Investing or free is all about individual choice but investing is getting more involved and having to be a part of the project and the token for investing is much more that free and you control more power than those that get it free so investing is better than free
Activity: 90
August 12, 2018, 09:28:01 AM
It is better to have free rewards, join in the bounty campaigns and when their project is all worth it then this is the time you have to invest with your own money.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
August 12, 2018, 09:09:11 AM
yes it is one of the ways to promote the project to be known by many people by distributing airdrop tokens, it all depends on the project so you can choose investment or airdrop, if I choose investment because it will be more transparent
Activity: 196
August 12, 2018, 09:05:14 AM
Why will i use my money to invest when i can get it free impossible i will rather use my effort to get what i need and this time market is scary like it want to fall totally all this can't make me put my money i will go for free
Activity: 182
August 12, 2018, 09:02:31 AM
I believe that you can make money as with investments. And without them. Here the main ability to earn in the crypto currency. Have a prepared plan of action. And go to your goal. According to the well-designed scheme.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
August 12, 2018, 08:43:30 AM
If you have some investing and trading experience you will easily know that most of the airdropped or free coins are worthless and people just dump them brutally forcing them to 0 value and also usually there are not many buyers for such coins, so real projects are those where we invest money and the team develips a valuable product and then we can sell with profit after product launch and good market conditions.
Activity: 114
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
August 12, 2018, 08:34:14 AM
To be honest i do not think that the Money will flow in the market like this in the upcoming years. This is why airdrops Maybe will increse in the future. bUt by most airdrops you pay with your data
Activity: 476
August 12, 2018, 07:17:04 AM
there is nothing free.
the reason why some of these coins are distributing their tokens for free is that they know their project is so bad that they can never hope for the minimal investment that can cover their costs so they choose the cheapest way of advertising which is spamming on the forums and spreading their token for free then hoping to get some hype to pump their useless token a little to make some money before moving on to the next useless token creation.

In most situations that is the case what you described  above, but as always there are some  exceptions. Blue protocol is one of them.
They airdropped their token last year and there is real team behind and a real Team and development and supporting community.
They are struggling to get on bigger exchanges as they are lacking of funds. Not all the projects want to fall under ICO regulation and
selecting the heaviest way, without raising funds.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 07:10:08 AM
There is a huge number of projects, but only a small part of them will succeed. The free giveaways won't help, it only speaks to the excess coins in the market.The project is important in the long term.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
August 12, 2018, 07:08:31 AM
Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty.
For the development of any project necessary investment. Those projects that distribute their tokens through Airdrop sell their tokens after the users themselves start buying and selling on decentralized exchanges. Thus, getting the necessary minimum for the development of the project
Activity: 602
August 12, 2018, 07:02:30 AM
Yes usually happen people choose free specially those who are newbie because of some doubt, but for the bitcoiners who has more experience and knowledge they choose investment because it is more profitable compare to a free one.
Activity: 700
August 12, 2018, 06:59:29 AM
If now, and carry out the investment, then only for long positions, playing short positions does not bring profit, or rather brings a superfluous loss. I think that in the next couple of seasons it's not worth waiting for a change and until the market changes the movement just waiting or investing dollars.
Activity: 210
August 12, 2018, 06:56:39 AM
I don't think so, because if a team doesn't have enough money to sustain their development, then I think the project will soon be forgotten, as most of last year's projects are now gone.
Activity: 90
August 12, 2018, 06:56:32 AM
If it is me, I will choose to invest, not free, free of charge seems to be profitable, in fact all worthless projects.
I think the investment is more profitable and more stable.
Activity: 266
August 12, 2018, 06:55:09 AM
I prefer investment projects as they have more promising future due to investors money support. People who invest their money believe in this project and idea. Most of Bounty participants are not interested in idea but only in getting profit.
Activity: 37
August 12, 2018, 06:53:28 AM
Yes, very much. do you mean free projects like airdrop which only send 0 eth to get their tokens? I think the project will not be long. where did they get funding for development?
Activity: 608
August 12, 2018, 06:51:02 AM
in my opinion it's just rubbish, damaging prices and making more scams. Free tokens with GAS and GWEI settings are just masks to cover costs. and after they get everything, they will leave. I still believe in projects that don't have airdrops. maximum has a campaign.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 06:49:21 AM
Invest ofcourse..There is nothing from free earning..only small money..
Pages:
Jump to: