Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment or free? - page 33. (Read 5250 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
August 12, 2018, 06:47:46 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

Yes, I think so. This one of the reason why the cryptocurrency market is lively because of this new projects. The more project to come the more cryptocurrecny become visible to many people.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
August 12, 2018, 06:46:02 AM
I think the one will last is the free project that taking more airdrops and bounty because a lot of initial coin offering now is either scam or when they get listed on exchanges the price is lower than the ico price and that's why many investors began to be afraid in some ico.
It is technical world so lot of scammers also increasing the market. But investment is our own opinion if you like to participate in ICO you must analyse everything in projects because many projects are failed in future so better carefully pick the right platform our investment is safe.
 So lot of investors are carelessly miss the right opportunity and they are all afraid in ICO.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
August 12, 2018, 06:43:20 AM
When you come across a good cryptocurrency, you can choose to invest in it, because all good projects are freely available, but it is certainly best if you can get it through a bounty or airdrop.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 12, 2018, 06:41:23 AM
I think the one will last is the free project that taking more airdrops and bounty because a lot of initial coin offering now is either scam or when they get listed on exchanges the price is lower than the ico price and that's why many investors began to be afraid in some ico.
Activity: 294
August 12, 2018, 06:34:26 AM
I think it will last longer. No need to spend real money. Offer promotions.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 06:27:29 AM
I prefer to invest in the 5 best altcoins, because following airdrop is the same as wasting time to promote shit coins. if you want a free one you can join the bounty in this forum
Activity: 504
Merit: 120
August 12, 2018, 06:20:55 AM
Some projects really need to invest and are doing ico. But if some of them do not need it, they make ico and collect money and then they run away. I think the best thing for now is the projects that collect the necessary amount of private investors and distribute free tokens.
Activity: 112
August 12, 2018, 06:17:28 AM

I think, if projest need funds only to advertise their project through the Airdrop and Bounty program, this project is not scam and i can join it.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 06:08:57 AM
At the start Bitcoin was giving away free coin, having investors from the start will surely help more.  But it's no garantee to have a succesfull breakthrough.  Giving out free coins, creating a large userbase will surely also help, attracting new investors in time.
Good thing we have both, i've participated in Ico, from Waves for one, but mostly i chose free coins, participating in bounty campaigns or airdrops.  At the end of the day, both strategies work, but having a bussiness that needed investors and not being able to succeed, we have seen a lot of problems lately with regularisations on Ico's.  (And the market has seen the consequence for these regularisations.)  So we can only hope for more genuine and good Crypto/Blockchain projects popping up, with whatever method they use.
Activity: 302
August 12, 2018, 06:02:36 AM
I believe that in this market you need to use several strategies - investment, trading, free distribution. Since it is impossible to predict which of the projects will bring a huge profit.
Activity: 24
August 12, 2018, 05:59:20 AM
if you are afraid of investing you can take part in a bounty signature or social media and the like. after you get paid from the bounty that you follow you can invest in the 10 best altcoins or bitcoin for long-term investments
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
August 12, 2018, 05:59:05 AM
This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

the project itself is more important in my opinion. and of course it depends on what you call "free". for example there have been coins that gave away coins to bitcoin holders based on the amount they had and then also gave away coins to merchants for using their coins as a currency. this is not the same "free" as a shitty ICO giving away tokens so that it can make its name heard.
copper member
Activity: 210
August 12, 2018, 05:52:30 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

Because of the current trend of scams, a time is coming where investors would be tired of investing into new projects and it would be left with developers to distribute their tokens for free.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 12:27:23 PM
You call airdrops free but I see it as a medium to attract and advertise like with a gift campaign. Investment efforts are difficult, such as investing in money. They are called projects because they have goals and they succeed, they need us with our involvement, everything will depend on us about how we approach it whether it will work or not.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 12:20:09 PM
Well, for my first time joining in crypto, I chose free by joining some airdrops and bounty programs. Joining signature campaign is one of the best ways and favorite free programs to earn money. However, after getting the some money from free programs, it is essential to make investment in some crytpocurrency or ICOs. SO, free or investment are welcomed.
Activity: 54
August 11, 2018, 12:18:30 PM
Perhaps the ICO method will begin to change in the near future. In fact, now we can see how some projects have changed the ICO, and they make the ICO more subtle. However, I think that the bounty will be a long time, because such activities are very necessary. This is the most convenient way to promote the project at present, it is very targeted and effective.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 11, 2018, 12:14:25 PM
I believe that the free distribution of coins underlies the principle of decentralization. And coins that spread for money are more centralized. If you look, you will find information that bitcoin, too, was once given away for nothing. Besides, for the storage of free coins, no one will take money from you, but you may receive a profit. For example, I will choose one of the last Airdrop where there was a good reward for all participants - DFINITY!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 11:47:17 AM
If you have enough fiat money or extra money must invest and take risk but don't put all eggs in one basket, I will prefer first start free income through bounties and offers.
good way for people that have no money to start investing in cryptocurrency.and honestly much trader come from bounty hunter.they collect their capital for several years by joining in several bounty campaign.after they get their reward they use it for trading.
During this time I would rather go for a gift campaign with this only your business or hard work. You will not lose your money or I join to pour it all goes smoothly, while in investing you cannot realize in many big risk projects now is fraud so why I will risk my money if they are free
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
August 11, 2018, 11:40:40 AM
Are you wondering if a project has more success if they run an ico vs. only doing airdrops?

Honestly, I think any startup that jumps into crypto now will most likely fail no matter how they start off.
The market conditions are just not right.

But, if we are to look at which has more chances of longterm success, it is an ico.

If a company only does airdrops, they are literally devaluing their own company before they even go to market.
No matter what people think, crypto isn't free money and you can't make value out of thin air.
A token or coin that has no function, purpose, or even platform to support it will have no volume and no value at all.
It will just sit on a dex or a very low volume exchange forever.
Take some time to look at the tokens on IDEX.  There are TONS of tokens there with literally ZERO trading volume.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
August 11, 2018, 11:34:25 AM
Well the project that collect money will last longer than the one that only give a free coin at start. They'll need money and time to develop the project and if they have nothing then they'll be forced to take a part time job while developing the project. I've invested in such project before and the result is not that good, the development is really slow and it's hard to attract new people because there's no marketing budget.
Pages:
Jump to: