Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment or free? - page 35. (Read 5250 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 11, 2018, 05:23:47 AM
Only very good ICO projects may not require significant investment, as these projects have very stable products and these projects are likely to be contracted by some merchants at the beginning of the design!
in my opinion is is very unlikely if the project can run on its own without foundaring from investors. because of their purpose in holding an ICO program, because they need additional funds from investors to run the project
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
August 11, 2018, 05:22:03 AM
Investment is a very natural thing if you want profit, and with airdrop and get it, it's also reasonable to be profitable.
Investment and Airdrop are bounties that will not be abandoned by the project because they need the energy to be able to introduce their projects. Both of these bounties must get rewards and will play tokens in the market by taking the opportunity to trade well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 05:12:25 AM
I think that some ICO's giving free tokens are just part of their strategy to attract more bounty hunters to participate on their ICO. I also believe that there are good ICo's that is worth for investment and all you need to do is just to make your own inquiry and rsearch of that particular ICO especially with the rating. The team members and the bounty manager also plays an important role in the success of an ICO.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
August 11, 2018, 05:07:35 AM
You call airdrops free but I see it as a medium to attract and to advertise the same as with bounty campaigns. Investing effort is hard like investing with money. They are called projects because they have goal and in order for them to succeed they need us with our involvement and when the judgement day comes it will all depend on us on how we approach it wether it will be a success or not. The more we interact the longer they stay.
Activity: 462
August 11, 2018, 05:05:17 AM
Only very good ICO projects may not require significant investment, as these projects have very stable products and these projects are likely to be contracted by some merchants at the beginning of the design!
Activity: 188
August 11, 2018, 05:01:00 AM
I'd rather go for bounty campaign with this only your effort or hardwork will lost not your money or i join to airdrop everything goes smooth, while in investing you cannot aware in big risk lots of projects today are scam so why i would gamble my money if their is free..
Activity: 616
Merit: 279
August 11, 2018, 04:58:11 AM
From what I've seen until now, the free airdrops only happen at the begining of the project to create hype and attract investors. The end goal for all of these projects is to make money, right?

I think it mostly depends on the projects if they will be successfull or not.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
August 11, 2018, 04:53:19 AM
Either get free from airdrops; or work for bounties and get tokens too
or you get from investments

its all the same thing, the most valuable thing to do is make the right decisions and enjoy every tokens are investing.
Bear in mind, Every project starts by sending free tokens (airdrops)

I agree with you that they're essentially the same thing only differing by the route you take. Though, generally, in my opinion, if you can do bounties as I feel the time would be more worth while because you'll learn so much more.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
August 11, 2018, 04:50:46 AM
Either get free from airdrops; or work for bounties and get tokens too
or you get from investments

its all the same thing, the most valuable thing to do is make the right decisions and enjoy every tokens are investing.
Bear in mind, Every project starts by sending free tokens (airdrops)
Activity: 756
Merit: 290
August 11, 2018, 04:43:00 AM
free tokens are worthless on bear trend. and their project not succeed most of times. but in the bull trend succeed the chance of these project.
Activity: 364
August 11, 2018, 04:40:47 AM
If you are a investor or you have enough money to invest, according as invest is better option. From bounty you can hold free token.
Activity: 462
August 11, 2018, 03:53:06 AM
If we invest, then the good things we hope for, and that later can develop and generate profits, if it is free it seems less convincing, but there are those who work seriously. But the results at low prices are unfortunate.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
August 11, 2018, 03:46:13 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
I think most of the projects that will last longer are investor-funded projects, most of the free coins are shitcoins for pump and dump schemes, but I don't hate them because it's the coins that I get for free and I have predicted that most projects from free coins cannot last long
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
August 11, 2018, 02:26:16 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

If a project has a good product and strong development team it doesn't matter if it's entirely community based and freely distributed or funded by a crowdsale
Activity: 100
August 11, 2018, 02:23:36 AM
I think investment is a better option as tokens can have little value. However, investment in ICOs is very precarious so you need to do a lot of thorough research before taking the plunge. It can be very profitable if you choose wisely.
Activity: 159
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 11, 2018, 02:15:15 AM
I like free program at bounty campaign..but if we know info about legit ico project that can get profit investmen no problem if we want to investmen..but how about your knowledge in ico project.that must be primary factor when you want investmen project
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 01:23:31 AM
Investing in a project is not bad idea. You can choose a project that has released its product for the safest investment. Yes, it's true, nothing's free in this case. Even you do a bounty or airdrop program, at least you need money for for internet access.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
August 11, 2018, 01:12:32 AM

The cryptocurrency marketplace is indeed growing and right now we are seeing many good, unique and lucrative projects that can be good to pour our hard-earned money but always we have to be careful because at the same time there are now many scammers, hackers, phishers who are just lurking in the corner all ready to punch on our face so we can be giving up our money for their attractive schemes...all appealing to our greed as a very effective formula for them to be happy and for us to be crying in the rain silently in pain. Having said that stern warning, there are actually good projects which are spreading their good news via airdrop or as some are calling it 'earndrop' because there are requirements that must be meet. Remember though that out of a hundred projects distributing their tokens for free we can be lucky if there can one or two that can be serious and will eventually create some waves in the marketplace...and guessing which one of the many can be a big challenge. I am sensing some changes on this market maybe by next year as more and more people are strongly demanding for necessary changes.
Activity: 47
August 11, 2018, 01:11:07 AM
I like the idea of grassroots movements because they are built in a better way than ico's in my opinion.  That being said, ico's allow companies to create their vision much quicker, so, what can you say, really.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
August 11, 2018, 01:08:54 AM
there is nothing free.
the reason why some of these coins are distributing their tokens for free is that they know their project is so bad that they can never hope for the minimal investment that can cover their costs so they choose the cheapest way of advertising which is spamming on the forums and spreading their token for free then hoping to get some hype to pump their useless token a little to make some money before moving on to the next useless token creation.
Pages:
Jump to: