Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 104. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
I have a question about coin age.
I want to send a small amount of coins to my friend.
When i send him coins from my wallet, goes the coin age of the rest of my coins to zero?
What is the maximal coin age?

Good Question!

Pretty sure the answer is no, it would just effect the coins you send, so they would lose age.  (i think)
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I have a question about coin age.
I want to send a small amount of coins to my friend.
When i send him coins from my wallet, goes the coin age of the rest of my coins to zero?
What is the maximal coin age?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I am not receiving slack invitation, nothing in spam folder also...

try to reset your password at iocoin.slack.com
you probably received an invitation earlier or registered.

Cheers
Richard

is that official slack comunity for IOC....?
today im buying IOC at 18k then sell it at 20k Roll Eyes

now buy back at 18k but im stuck   Cheesy
any chance we will reach 30k again..? or maybe 50k  Undecided

Yes, the link provided is the official IOC Slack.

Thanks,

Sam
I make some slideshare to introduce the I/O coin

http://www.slideshare.net/SungWanYun/the-real-blockchain-io-coin

When people look inside the I/O coin, they will know the real value of it.

And I hope to see the "Real usable and sustainable blockchain".

Just downloaded this. Have you been working with Richard on the slides?

Thanks,

Sam
trade ioc and u gt burned? 99 percent of crypto trades. traders create liuidity ioc looks good for daytraders looks good for stakers

Agreed.  I meant they risk losing IOC coins if they trade, because one day, soon, i am sure the price is going to rocket and that means they will have to buy back higher and have less coins Smiley

Maybe one day , my wallet will be fully synchronised too. Roll Eyes

If you are having trouble syncing your wallet, please join our Slack and contact me for assistance.

Thanks,

Sam
trade ioc and u gt burned? 99 percent of crypto trades. traders create liuidity ioc looks good for daytraders looks good for stakers

Agreed.  I meant they risk losing IOC coins if they trade, because one day, soon, i am sure the price is going to rocket and that means they will have to buy back higher and have less coins Smiley

same here its almost 48 hours and my wallet is only now about 90 synced, still says out of sync, and the coins I sent are no where to be seen still. I suspect them to be twirling around the blockchain and probably will flounder their way into my pocketses soon. Yes, my precious!

by the way how do I become a full node wallet operator? is it like masternodes in darkcoin where you have to pay? How do I activate this feature in the wallet?

If you are having issues syncing the wallet, jumping to wanting to operate a full node may not be the best thing to focus on at this point. What is your experience with Linux?

Thanks,

Sam

same here its almost 48 hours and my wallet is only now about 90 synced, still says out of sync, and the coins I sent are no where to be seen still. I suspect them to be twirling around the blockchain and probably will flounder their way into my pocketses soon. Yes, my precious!

Which wallet are you syncing? What is the OS? Is it on a laptop or desktop? Is it wired or wireless? Is UPnP enabled in your router? Do you have software or hardware firewalls in place that could slow it down? If it's a laptop, do you let it sleep or turn it on and off frequently? What kind of speed do you normally see from your ISP? Feel free to join our Slack and I can work with you to make sure you're setup optimally and no glaring issues are causing such a long time for the wallet to sync.

Sam
Activity: 658
Merit: 251

by the way how do I become a full node wallet operator? is it like masternodes in darkcoin where you have to pay? How do I activate this feature in the wallet?
Activity: 658
Merit: 251

Activity: 23

Activity: 523
I make some slideshare to introduce the I/O coin

http://www.slideshare.net/SungWanYun/the-real-blockchain-io-coin

When people look inside the I/O coin, they will know the real value of it.

And I hope to see the "Real usable and sustainable blockchain".
Im the One who Knocks.

Im the One who Knocks.

Cheers
Richard

If you trade IOC you will get burned.

Here is a BETTER IDEA!

1- BUY IOC
2- Move coins to Wallet and Stake them
3- Wait 6-12 months
4- Tell me how amazing i am and how happy you listened to my advice!
Activity: 413

Cheers
Richard

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!

Cheers
Richard
Activity: 355
Activity: 23
Good to know, tx. But i heard that it doesnt matter for maturity of coins, if wallet is running or not. Anyway ill try ur method.

MrWhiteBites has the best Methods known to man, you are very wise to follow his words of wizdom.  But yes, always best to keep wallet open for as long as possible each day.

PRO TIP: (i should not tell anyone this as i will get less staking rewards due to other people getting them, But i like to share)

Do Not use WiFi if you can help it, when staking, use a wired connection.

PS: Same for New Wallets !!!! Do not interrupt the download of the blockchain, i always make sure i leave it from start to finish without any disconnection!

I installed the wallet last night, and I have now hope that my grand-grand-grandchildren will one day use it.
Activity: 27
Good to know, tx. But i heard that it doesnt matter for maturity of coins, if wallet is running or not. Anyway ill try ur method.

MrWhiteBites has the best Methods known to man, you are very wise to follow his words of wizdom.  But yes, always best to keep wallet open for as long as possible each day.

PRO TIP: (i should not tell anyone this as i will get less staking rewards due to other people getting them, But i like to share)

Do Not use WiFi if you can help it, when staking, use a wired connection.

PS: Same for New Wallets !!!! Do not interrupt the download of the blockchain, i always make sure i leave it from start to finish without any disconnection!
Activity: 423
Im the One who Knocks.
From OP:

"PoS min coin age: 8h"

Which for most people is "a day" because your wallet has to be open and staking for a full 8hrs without any interruptions.
So no turning it off or nothing. Keep wallet open for a full 8hrs, then your coins will stake to have network weight.

I repeat. The more coins you have, the longer you stake without turning it off, the more your network weigh (staking coins) will grow.

Smiley
Jump to: