Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 105. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
From OP:

"PoS min coin age: 8h"
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Just wanted to say I think you guys have an excellent project going!

One quick question,  I'm using the HTML5 Wallet and I am trying to stake the money I transfered into the wallet.  However, the number next to the word 'Stake' is zero and the bottom wallet has the message "No mature coins to stake". 

How long for coins to mature to stake?   

Hi,

I think it is 24hrs give or take.  The longer you have your wallet staking , the more often you do it, the more"network Weight" (Staking coins) you will have.

So try and keep wallet open and staking, every day and for as long as possible.  Personally i stake from around 7am to 10pm  (turning my computer off only when sleeping.

Also there is a new rewards system coming soon that will reward loyal staker with even greater rewards, so a very good time to join IOC and stake.

One last thing.. just remember to make a back up of your wallet.dat to several usb sticks and write your password down in a couple of places also  (i actually keep them with the usb)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Just wanted to say I think you guys have an excellent project going!

One quick question,  I'm using the HTML5 Wallet and I am trying to stake the money I transfered into the wallet.  However, the number next to the word 'Stake' is zero and the bottom wallet has the message "No mature coins to stake". 

How long for coins to mature to stake?   
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
That's amazing, thank you.
What I find most wonderful is the 60% staking away from markets. I had a theory in 2014 about how to stabilize a crypto.
Basicaly if you could hold the majority of coins frozen that would reduce liquidity and also price volatility. This 60% staking allows for market fluctuations but also gives it a stable value anchor, I think. A perfect concept that fits with my old idea, although I was told I was stupid and made incorrect inferences from my idea... I'm no expert, but I think I'm right and this is really cool to hear. Kudos for warning me about the Sia Tinman - I only briefly looked at Expanse...
Im just curious how easy it will be on I/O to store files and upload, because I honestly want to stash some data of mine (files,etc.) on a decentralized block chain where I know they will shimmer likes stars in the galactic data-mote that is the blockchain. I sincerely do *not* trust things like Google Drive, decentralized cloud storage is the key to data salvation.

Oh by the way, as an English teacher I think data-mote is a pretty good neologism for "block chain," and is perhaps very conducive to the laymen understanding of this concept?
You know, like you get a mote of stars... a mote of dust particles, etc.

Im the One who Knocks.
Its the QT wallet for windows. I'm so amazed at all the new crypto developments. I'm back in crypto-land from a "sabbatical" since April 2014 when Darkcoin and Monero sprung into bloom. Amazing developments. Any input on Sia vs. I/IO and Expanse... Some comparisons would be very interesting from industry spectators...

Ok. The best thing to do is read the OP (opening Posts) of each of those threads.

Siacoin has a premine (even though it says it doesn't, but the first 300 block, each   with 300k then 299,999k  so do the math, BIG premine no matter what they say) Then is has a "2nd" crypto currency for a Siafund, al very suspect if you ask me and not something i would give a moments consideration to, plus they do not make it easy to see how many coins there are, thats why its worth 33 sats along with other things. They also claim to be decentralized, but not through innovation.

Expanse well, sounds good, looks quite good, but do your research on the members. They even quote themself being involved in otehr coins, so there no dedication there,  So not a coin i would trust and i doubt they manage to do half the things they say, Gas limit? Are they trying to sound like Eth here, i think so, looks like they have over 36mill coins supply also.

So, overall, there can be NO comparison between IOC and these coins you mention or other coins in crypto thats for sure.

When investing in IOC one thing is for sure.

* Dedication for all the members, not involved in any other projects in crypto 100% focused on making the best blockchain in crypto.
* Decentralized thanks to the innovation and unique developments
* Build a powerful blockchain, that is fast, secure and flexible thanks to sidechains.
* only 16 mill coins minted
* Low Satoshi value makes it an investors dream
* 60%+ coins staking in wallets, away from the market
* Bring developments never seen in crypto. DIONS, Chameleon.

And above all, the people behind I/OCoin and its company I/ODigital, are true, professional businessmen with strong cryptocurrency backgrounds and the belief and forward thinking to make this coin rival the likes of Ethereum!

One thing is for sure, comes back to this thread in 5 years and IOC will still be here working strong, staking strong and performing strongly on the exchanges.  There is no safer bet in crypto right now than I/OCoin. Mark my words.
Its the QT wallet for windows. I'm so amazed at all the new crypto developments. I'm back in crypto-land from a "sabbatical" since April 2014 when Darkcoin and Monero sprung into bloom. Amazing developments. Any input on Sia vs. I/IO and Expanse... Some comparisons would be very interesting from industry spectators...
Ofc, i agree, i just say about reason yesterday volume rise
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
hi guys my wallet is not syncing, i just sent some coins to it. Will they disappear? I sent it from poloniex
still ilke over 700 000 blocks to sync, will the coins ever show up Im a bit paranoid]

They should be in your wallet once you sync. They sync takes a about 12 hrs, there is a 3rd party bootstrap from March 2nd.

What wallet did you install QT or HTML5
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
hi guys my wallet is not syncing, i just sent some coins to it. Will they disappear? I sent it from poloniex
still ilke over 700 000 blocks to sync, will the coins ever show up Im a bit paranoid]

Hi, let your wallet sync the full chain first. Then send coins to it.
If you have sent coins to that wallet, then they will arrive eventually. Just takes a while because the sent coins are in the latest blocks you still need to synchronize.

Regards
Richard
Volume on Polo are 5 times bigger than yesterday and price stable

1 day and talking about price stability is funny, volume on polo is 5 times bigger only because somebody shouted on trollbox about IOC FINTECH success. For stable rising, movement here should be little bit bigger (i mean bigger, not brainless hype), because is basic place for fat wallets searching.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Volume on Polo are 5 times bigger than yesterday and price stable
Blockchain!!!
Hey all,

If you want to chat with other IOC community members or directly to one of the team members (Richard, Sam, Joel), please use our Slack chat channel for that.
For those of you that don't know slack: they have a web interface, iOS apps, Android apps and desktop apps available.
You only need an invite to join the slack channel. You can chat, upload files, skype, have integrations with other services etc.

We have automated the invite system. You just enter your e-mail address into the Google form, hit enter and you will receive an invite in your mailbox.
Just click the link in that mail and subscribe to our channel.

Google form for invitation:  goo.gl/Y0ppnX

Hope to speak to you there!

Richard

Im the One who Knocks.
I hope IOC reaches 200k satoshi by the end of the year and Richard gets a I/OCoin logo and it is filmed when being done. 
With the fantastic dedication the IOC team shows and the amazing developments released and getting ready to be released, 200k could well be within IOC reach. I might just have the logo tattooed also  Wink

Really looking forward to reading more about the new staking rewards, do you guys have a name for this new system?
(would be good to give it a name)

DioR (Data input output Rewards)

IOC looking strong on the exchanges   20,000 satoshi looks liek the new floor price give or take a couple of thousand.  This is more like it for a coin that is head and shoulders above most in crypto.

So much to look forward to in the coming months.   So until then, i will spread the good word of the IOC and I/ODigital to all i meet and keep staking away.

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Thanks for all your congrats guys.
The technology will tell the story when its done. A lot going on and a lot will come in the future.
We are sure of that.

I just made a renewed tattoo bet with RoyalDoge.
In 2014 we made a bet if IOC got to a specific price i would set a tattoo on my shoulder. Terms where not met unfortunately (smile).
So we just talked and renewed the bet.

The bet:
If IOC reaches 200k sat in 2016 (BTC average price of $400 = 1 IOC at $0.8 ) i will set a tattoo.
The tattoo will be the IOC logo on my shoulder. 3.5 cm diameter. If the price is 200k and BTC is lower then $400, we reset the goal in IOC at a higher price representing the same $0.8 price per IOC to keep it fair. If the BTC price is way up, then thats just the way it is but not influencing the bet. Just lucky me ;-)

It needs to hold that price for a week.
If we achieve i personally get a 3.000 IOC reward from RoyalDoge.
25% of that will go to a charity of my choosing.

I’m sure this one will hit. Video will be shot when the logo will be created.

I hope we will see this price in 2016! (don't pump it for a week now will ya...)

Cheers
Richard
nice to see, and thank you Cheesy
Activity: 365
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
The technology will tell the story when its done. A lot going on and a lot will come in the future.
We are sure of that.

In 2014 we made a bet if IOC got to a specific price i would set a tattoo on my shoulder. Terms where not met unfortunately (smile).

The bet:
If IOC reaches 200k sat in 2016 (BTC average price of $400 = 1 IOC at $0.Cool i will set a tattoo.
The tattoo will be the IOC logo on my shoulder. 3.5 cm diameter. If the price is 200k and BTC is lower then $400, we reset the goal in IOC at a higher price representing the same $0.8 price per IOC to keep it fair. If the BTC price is way up, then thats just the way it is but not influencing the bet. Just lucky me ;-)

I hope we will see this price in 2016! (don't pump it for a week now will ya...)

Cheers
Richard

I (royaldoge) hereby confirm and accept the new terms of the bet  Grin

Thank you richard and long live IOcoin

Blockchain!!!
We are sure of that.

The bet:
If IOC reaches 200k sat in 2016 (BTC average price of $400 = 1 IOC at $0.8 ) i will set a tattoo.

Cheers
Richard
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
For all the newcomers, We are getting close to internal DIONS beta and release of DIONS, we will be following up with Chameleon. We have been nominated for 2 Fintech Awards and we have been working our project for 1.5 years you can visit our 1st page Ann.  Here is the current roadmap and all we will be working and are working on. We had a fair launch, NO ICO or Premine. Lots of hard work and dedication to what we are doing. Please if you buy IOC do your research and use precaution with the markets.. Welcome to the new comers and join you are welcome to join our slack

Infographics & Roadmap

I/O DIGITAL DEV TEAM

Presents
 The I/O COIN Upcoming 'DIONS' Wallet Slide Teaser
by OPhie our Lead Visual Designer

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
wow....market cap just blew past 1 million

congrats on all the hard work and focus....hopefully this is just the begining
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Jump to: