Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 81. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
There is most definitely up side.  Either the tech works and money come into the coin through that gateway, or the speculators go to work, or a combination of both.  This coin will get it's wild ride sooner or later.  I kind of like the low key approach and no crazy pumps. 

IOC needs to be in the top tier (top 5) on Poloniex to get moving and to get noticed, still flying well under the radar this coin, no point having the best prepared party in the world, if the guests do not know how to find it.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
There is most definitely up side.  Either the tech works and money come into the coin through that gateway, or the speculators go to work, or a combination of both.  This coin will get it's wild ride sooner or later.  I kind of like the low key approach and no crazy pumps. 
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Currently trading at .00019
Only 1000 BTC (4% of ETC's volume) to .10 BTC

A lot of upside.

That's 500x to the upside.

But no one realizes that yet.

'cept me.
Only 1000 btc? lol that is almost impossible for a small coin ike IOC... Be realistic

It is realistic. Like I said, ETC gets 25x that every day. Why is it unrealistic to think that IOC could get 4% of that volume? Is it really realistic to say Ethereum is 25 times better than IOC?
What about compared to BTC? Is Bitcoin 5318 times better than IOC (comparing dollar value per coin)? No, so logically there is a TON of upside, and I only buy coins with upside, not because I want to feel smart and cool holding what the cool kids are holding.

Go IOC!
Activity: 394
Merit: 117

A lot of upside.

'cept me.
Only 1000 btc? lol that is almost impossible for a small coin ike IOC... Be realistic

A lot of upside.

'cept me.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
The last pump was from 4k sat to 32k sat.
Hope wee see a pump to 100k, then floor at 35-40k.

edit: IOC market is controlled by a major Whale with a lot of IOC and BTC. He can pump this to 50k easily.

No,  market is not controlled by anyone, thats obvious.  There are no whales in IOC, thats also obvious, there are no pumps, just natural growth due to development progress. With the odd, over excitement in between.

Like the Devs say, IOC is long term.

Your right IOC is a long term investment for me.
But no whale? Look at that 1,5 million IOC sell wall.
This whale will push the price hard. Wink
Sell wall will disaper or eaten by himself soon.
I'm thinking the same, buy support disappears now and whales are accumulating under 20k.
Activity: 476
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

edit: IOC market is controlled by a major Whale with a lot of IOC and BTC. He can pump this to 50k easily.

No,  market is not controlled by anyone, thats obvious.  There are no whales in IOC, thats also obvious, there are no pumps, just natural growth due to development progress. With the odd, over excitement in between.

Your right IOC is a long term investment for me.
But no whale? Look at that 1,5 million IOC sell wall.
This whale will push the price hard. Wink
Sell wall will disaper or eaten by himself soon.
Any news? Two weeks already gone

Some update would be nice.  Google hangout was on the 23rd July. 17 days ago, when they said BETA Testing of DIONS would be ready in 2 weeks. So a little over due..... hope there wont be to big a delay.

Only a little delay  Wink

From Slack
"OPhie started early today to work front end clean up for beta, we are pushing guys, we are also working on a DION's infographic for our press release for DIONS."

Future of I/O Coin looks good!
https://twitter.com/blockchainbros/status/761881607192121348
"It feels great to receive many inquiries of businesses that want to use I/O Digital Blockchain or ecosystem"

PR Communication needs ramped up around here, IOC is in great danger of having the best tech, but no one knowing about it and buying some BS vapor ware coin like  this > https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-krypton-kr-baas-corp-open-source-public-blockchain-for-businessiot-1368118 )which is trading at the same price of IOC)

You need to get out and about much more and spread the word.  Way too little info here to give people reasons to invest, price matters, vol matters, you need to keep your foot on the gas pedal, its starting to piss me off the lack of communication and lack of updates for investors.

Lack of communication and update?
Are you in Slack channel?
One of few dev than update community almost every day!
Price? I've bought a lot under 2k only 1 year ago...now we are over 18k
I'm happy to have opportunity to buy back under 17k...I've seen a lot of coins going 10-20x in few days  Wink
Im the One who Knocks.

Some update would be nice.  Google hangout was on the 23rd July. 17 days ago, when they said BETA Testing of DIONS would be ready in 2 weeks. So a little over due..... hope there wont be to big a delay.

From Slack
"OPhie started early today to work front end clean up for beta, we are pushing guys, we are also working on a DION's infographic for our press release for DIONS."

"It feels great to receive many inquiries of businesses that want to use I/O Digital Blockchain or ecosystem"

PR Communication needs ramped up around here, IOC is in great danger of having the best tech, but no one knowing about it and buying some BS vapor ware coin like  this > https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-krypton-kr-baas-corp-open-source-public-blockchain-for-businessiot-1368118 )which is trading at the same price of IOC)

You need to get out and about much more and spread the word.  Way too little info here to give people reasons to invest, price matters, vol matters, you need to keep your foot on the gas pedal, its starting to piss me off the lack of communication and lack of updates for investors.

From Slack

Activity: 355
I am ready for an update also ;-)
Im the One who Knocks.

Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Im the One who Knocks.

No,  market is not controlled by anyone, thats obvious.  There are no whales in IOC, thats also obvious, there are no pumps, just natural growth due to development progress. With the odd, over excitement in between.

I believe IOC prices can see around 50k sats this month........and then 100-150k sats in a year.

Great investment, much like how NXT was unnoticed during 1000 sats

+100

very good comparison, as NXT is doing something similar to IOC.  

I just hope IOC can get the attention and volume NXT has.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

I believe IOC prices can see around 50k sats this month........and then 100-150k sats in a year.

Great investment, much like how NXT was unnoticed during 1000 sats
Im the One who Knocks.

Pumps are not a good thing, it's funny how people use this word so loosely now. What you really want is real organic growth. That is why I am here.

1000 BTC volume (1% of the Ethereum volume on Poloniex) could bring the floor to .01, which is 50 times the current price. So yeah, there is some upside here.
Activity: 476
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Im the One who Knocks.
Now look at that shakeout, before the big rise. Grin

The big rise will be epic..we havent seen a single PR article so far

Once they start coming out, and the new releases....The pump will be awesome

I/O to the moon soon Smiley

ETC has got everyone twisted and selling all coins for that, i am surprised IOC is holding up so well, better than 90% on poloniex thats for sure.
So real good signs.  Although, IOC eally needs to get to the top tier on poloniex or at least 2nd tier, needing 100btc daily volume.  Anything less is pretty poor going.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Now look at that shakeout, before the big rise. Grin

The big rise will be epic..we havent seen a single PR article so far

Once they start coming out, and the new releases....The pump will be awesome

I/O to the moon soon Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: