Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 91. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

What we do is just wait BTC halving
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
It will be hard to break the wall on 15k.
does look a bit imposing....did drumpf build that wall?

Same on 20k, 25k and 25.110k. ~950 k IO i guess all one guy own
if they really wanted to maximize profit they should probably be staking those bad boys.
it would simultaneously:
 lower the amount of available supply on exchange
 increase strength of network
please maybe seasoned trader could give point of view

I can imagine only it is to prevent the heavy pump. Maybe

CORRECT! And the inevitable Dump that comes after it, they look like "Pump Blocking" Walls.

Nothing looks worse than going to 30k to get dumped back down to 7k

That explain and who ever did this, it is good strategy!!! Keep it stable
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

if they really wanted to maximize profit they should probably be staking those bad boys.
it would simultaneously:

CORRECT! And the inevitable Dump that comes after it, they look like "Pump Blocking" Walls.

Nothing looks worse than going to 30k to get dumped back down to 7k
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
great project indeed, hope it go back to 30k but for now I've made about 8 btc with it, only 1 invested, and I'm still holding a good amount.

it would simultaneously:

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

it would simultaneously:

Im the One who Knocks.
Very Good UPDATE IOC Dev Team, i am sure it is going to make a Big splash once all the developments come together.

I/OCoin will be 2 years old in July 15th'ish, hat would be a perfect date to unleash the new wallet with the hugely anticipated DIONS (and maybe some other bonus features).

There are not many coins that are still alive and kicking in crypto after 2 years, so it is great to see i/ocoin is progressing in the right direction, strong staking, strong developments and a strong Dev team, makes I/OCoin the perfect Long Term Investment.

Keep up the great work!
IOC is a big winner in 2016??? I hope so Smiley

Just like the ICOs of 2016  Wink
its seems like a big winner already
price on jan 1 2015 - around 600 satoshis
price on jan 1 2016 - around 4,000 satoshis
now 11,000 - 12,000 satoshis...
thank you team...looking forward to sunrise
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

Just like the ICOs of 2016  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Thank you Richard for a great update
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hey Richard, thanks for updating us. Project Sunrise sounds very interesting. Wondering what it could be  Huh

You don´t have to rush DIONS. In my opinion, it is anyways better to promote and release stuff by end of summer than in June, July or August. Lots of financial guys are having a vacation in these three months. Lots of festivals, family and stuff.

As we say, sell in May and walk away. Buy back in September.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Hi Guys,

I got some questions why things take so long and what our goals are for the future.

Some of you been here quite a while, some are new. Lets start by saying that it is nice to see people looking further than just hype and actually see that the team has been here from day one (since july 2014) and still are. In the crypto ecosystem it is hard to find legit projects that actually have a vision, deliver what they promise and pay for the developments themselves. You have seen that we delivered a fantastic HTML5 wallet, have a steady Blockchain, loyal holders and do everything with extreme caution. We don't hype or over-promise anything.

We are putting all our savings and spare time into this project trying to make it successful. We do this because we believe in it. We do this because we love technology and know what a game changer Blockchain technology can be. We want to be part of that future. We want to tell our kids that we were part of this technology revolution. Services that they will probably use in their daily lives without knowing they use Blockchain technology. It is very rewarding to see that people are genuinely interested in what we do and analyze that. Thank you for that.

I would like to elaborate some things about our current developments and future.

DIONS will be our coming release that opens up "data on the Blockchain" together with features like Decentralized Alias and (private) messaging capabilities or storing small parts of data in the IOC chain. Next will be launching the Chameleon framework that will be the 'glue' between Blockchains. Blockchains that are there for companies that want a Blockchain with the usage of the I/O Digital Blockchain features. All connected together.

But that is not all, we have a big new project coming. Lets call it "project sunrise" I'm not going to hype this in here, but just wanted to say that DIONS and Chameleon are important to us, but will be just part of our "big" Blockchain ecosystem where project sunrise will be the ultimate goal for us. This project sunrise has the potential to be game changing. I know, everybody says that, but i like the phrasing and we truly believe it will be.

This idea we have had for a long time now. We just need to take one step at a time - like setting up the I/O Digital Foundation - to get to where we want it to be.

DIONS and Chameleon are extremely important for this "project sunrise" and need to be 100% secure, fast and reliable. This is why we take our time because DIONS itself will not be our end goal and needs to fit in exactly where we need it to fit in. No hurry in this case because we know where it will fit in at a later stage. Yes, we do want DIONS out as soon as possible, but we don't rush things. There is a greater goal on our minds.

We are finetuning the plans, but when we reveal our plans, then you will see that it will all fall together in one big large Blockchain ecosystem that will disrupt many industries. Unfortunately i cant tell you more than this and when we can announce. It will come and you will be surprised (and we hope you will be happy).

We are also working on a new I/O Digital website. I know we have a great website, but what we are planning does not fit in the current site. Some new designs, new infographics and explaining the big picture in a better way with a great white paper. When we announce the "project sunrise" then we have the intention of launching this new website as well.

Thanks for sticking with us. We are very happy with such loyal and friendly community members.
We can only ask you to spread the word about I/O Digital in any way you can. Much appreciated.

Cheers,

Richard
Nothing afoot. Someone just wanted to unload. Stop by the slack channel and join the discussion.

This person unloaded from 10k - 12k > https://twitter.com/marcoporretto/status/738037643657814016

and they say they will buy back at 6-7k.  Embarrassed

they didn't say how many though
Im the One who Knocks.
Nothing afoot. Someone just wanted to unload. Stop by the slack channel and join the discussion.

This person unloaded from 10k - 12k > https://twitter.com/marcoporretto/status/738037643657814016

and they say they will buy back at 6-7k.  Embarrassed

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
nice work...someone just picked up 50,000 ioc for  8000 satoshi's each....now trading at almost 12,000.
is something afoot?
Pages:
Jump to: