Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 87. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
BIG Sells walls pushing price down, not sure if it is whales trying to buy coins cheaper or people really do want to sell.

thought they were mine...but after closer inspection, I'm a piker (did I use that expression correctly) lol

also got my sig back up .. Smiley

A piker? Not sure hat a "piker" is  Cheesy

I am sure about one thing, before, during or soon after todays much anticipated Google Hangout with the IOC Team, that 60BTC sell wall is going to get eaten. Mark my words. That will be the last time anyone can buy a chunk of IOC in this region/low price.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
BIG Sells walls pushing price down, not sure if it is whales trying to buy coins cheaper or people really do want to sell.

thought they were mine...but after closer inspection, I'm a piker (did I use that expression correctly) lol

also got my sig back up .. Smiley
Im the One who Knocks.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Adding this to my watch list
Activity: 437

What is the difference between NXT ARDOR and IOC DIONS/Chameleon/DIOEX.

I unfortunately will be sleeping during this but would like this question to be added.

Would be nice to post the answer also here.
Im the One who Knocks.
QUESTION: (for hangout)

When will the new website be ready?
Which domain is it?  www.iodigital.io ?

PS: Fantastic Article about IOC here > https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/4tuj4e/io_coin_the_most_undervalued_altcoin_today/

Hats off to who wrote it, they really understand i/ocoin and crypto in general..

Please UPVOTE
Are there just 3 people developing this project?
I think 4...amazing how much they've accomplished.

More like 8+  Joel, Sam and Richard are the main guys, then there are all the other Devs and website designers and such. 

With VC investment they can expand and really challenge the Top 10 coins.  IOC to be in top 10 this time next year for sure.
thanks for that....
Im the One who Knocks.

More like 8+  Joel, Sam and Richard are the main guys, then there are all the other Devs and website designers and such. 

With VC investment they can expand and really challenge the Top 10 coins.  IOC to be in top 10 this time next year for sure.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

What is the difference between NXT ARDOR and IOC DIONS/Chameleon/DIOEX.

I unfortunately will be sleeping during this but would like this question to be added.
Im the One who Knocks.
QUESTION  For Google Hangout:

How far along is project Chameleon and are there any businesses lined up to use the IOC blockchain once released   Smiley
Child Chain? You're trying to be smart right? #EpicFail

Actually, I am trying to be inquisitive.  Your response is rude though I'll give you concessions as a recognized long term supporter.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ardor-scalable-blockchain-as-a-service-platform-proof-of-stake-1518497

Child chains is a NXT thing, and not quite there but I'm genuinely interested in the difference.  I can wade through the white papers but if someone can provide an easy response then why wouldn't I try for that?

To wit, I don't care about NXT...I'm asking about DIONS.

Thank You. Its always a good day when i learn something new. Sorry for the sharpness, just i thought you were trying to mock the IOC Blockchain, i was not aware that NXT is actually creating something named "Child Chains" i mean seriously... that has to be the worst name ever! It is Blockchain or Sidechains are enough  :O)

Looking at the NTX overview of Ardor, it just sounds exactly what Blockchains and Sidechains  can do.  But the difference will be, the companies who use it and the purpose they use it for.

Not to mention IOC does not do "scammy" ICO's to get developments done, unlike all other coins.
Speak volumes about the integrity and dedication from the I/O Coin Team. One thing is for sure in this world, when it is your own money at risk, people work harder and are more driven to succeed, i wonder how Tesla would of faired if it was using "ICO" style Cash to fund it, it would not be here today!

So IOC will have Blockchain, Sidechains and be able to do all the usual things, like "Blockchain as a service"  but the services can vary wildly.

The blockchain bloat will be reduced by the sidechains.
DIOEX is IOC's decentralized exchanged  made possible by the developments in the last 2yrs and coming months.

But its still uncharted waters really, who know what services and uses there will be for blockchains and sidechains, one thing is for sure, there will be many and this is why huge financial companies are investing multi-millions into this new tech.

But we really need one of the Dev team to answer more, i am just an investor/supporter and non technical and non related to IOC views.

BUT thats a great question to ask in the hangout!  
What i the difference between NXT ARDOR and IOC DIONS/Chameleon/DIOEX.

not sure if there has to be any differentiation between projects at this point to warrant investment consideration
All cars aren't exactly the same yet they all seem to fulfill the ultimate objective to get you from point A to point B. They may be the same in their objectives, but very different in relative cost, style, safety, security, reliability, company culture etc...to name a few.
I for on am very comfortable with TEAM IOC, the direction they've chosen to take and how they've been undertaking it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Q&A For the Team on I/O Coin's Blockchain Birth Date

We are going to be having a Q&A On Saturday 23rd 10am EST, Google Hangout Youtube. Link will be shared on that day here and in slack. Please make sure to leave questions for the team below. As everyone knows we are currently 100% coding final touches of DIONS. We are going to be answering as many questions as possible on Saturday so please post them all here.. Thanks Everyone..

Joel
Im the One who Knocks.

Actually, I am trying to be inquisitive.  Your response is rude though I'll give you concessions as a recognized long term supporter.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ardor-scalable-blockchain-as-a-service-platform-proof-of-stake-1518497

Child chains is a NXT thing, and not quite there but I'm genuinely interested in the difference.  I can wade through the white papers but if someone can provide an easy response then why wouldn't I try for that?

Thank You. Its always a good day when i learn something new. Sorry for the sharpness, just i thought you were trying to mock the IOC Blockchain, i was not aware that NXT is actually creating something named "Child Chains" i mean seriously... that has to be the worst name ever! It is Blockchain or Sidechains are enough  :O)

Looking at the NTX overview of Ardor, it just sounds exactly what Blockchains and Sidechains  can do.  But the difference will be, the companies who use it and the purpose they use it for.

Not to mention IOC does not do "scammy" ICO's to get developments done, unlike all other coins.
Speak volumes about the integrity and dedication from the I/O Coin Team. One thing is for sure in this world, when it is your own money at risk, people work harder and are more driven to succeed, i wonder how Tesla would of faired if it was using "ICO" style Cash to fund it, it would not be here today!

So IOC will have Blockchain, Sidechains and be able to do all the usual things, like "Blockchain as a service"  but the services can vary wildly.

The blockchain bloat will be reduced by the sidechains.
DIOEX is IOC's decentralized exchanged  made possible by the developments in the last 2yrs and coming months.

But its still uncharted waters really, who know what services and uses there will be for blockchains and sidechains, one thing is for sure, there will be many and this is why huge financial companies are investing multi-millions into this new tech.

But we really need one of the Dev team to answer more, i am just an investor/supporter and non technical and non related to IOC views.

BUT thats a great question to ask in the hangout!  
What i the difference between NXT ARDOR and IOC DIONS/Chameleon/DIOEX.

Actually, I am trying to be inquisitive.  Your response is rude though I'll give you concessions as a recognized long term supporter.

Child chains is a NXT thing, and not quite there but I'm genuinely interested in the difference.  I can wade through the white papers but if someone can provide an easy response then why wouldn't I try for that?

Im the One who Knocks.
So I have been reading and I am still kind of unsure as to what is happening.

Is DIONS a sidechain and is it actually close?  I like the fundamentals of the coin but alias addresses aren't new.  

What makes this different from other coins with child chains?  

Read this > http://www.iodigital.io/dions/

its Decentralized Alias and more (they claim they have, but they are not true decentralized) DIONS is just one part of a much bigger picture.  

"One of I/O Digital developments for the past 20 months is project DIONS.

Decentralized key-value storage can be used in various ways. One of those ways is the aliases, as enshrined in Blockchain matching aliases to-> addresses. An improvement of this solution will be the addition of an extra message field to all transactions, as well as the expansion of aliases on Private-Addresses. This will allow store/exchange/application."

Check out the white paper also.

Let $IOC show you what a real blockchain looks and works like, i'll leave it at that.

Tune in Saturday for the google hangout, lots will be revealed.
Activity: 329
Thanks to the team for all this work in last 2 year!!
Can't wait to see the hangout next Saturday...!
So I have been reading and I am still kind of unsure as to what is happening.

Is DIONS a sidechain and is it actually close?  I like the fundamentals of the coin but alias addresses aren't new. 

What makes this different from other coins with child chains? 
Im the One who Knocks.
Blockchain system. Good to see

You missed the letter E, C and O.   Wink

IOC = Blockchaon ECOsystem   and of course much more. Really looking forward to hearing the team speak on Saturday, i am sure there will be some great updates and more info on the new released.
Pages:
Jump to: